Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:07 AM

Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant (1754 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by Busta(f): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by chikibaybi(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2007
It runs in the family
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 20, 2007
Being pregnant at 16 must not be easy but I commend this little girl for deciding to keep the baby.
Many young and even older girls in her situation would have had an abortion and no one besides the abortion doctor would know.
I'm proud of her for making a better choice with the unfortuinate circuimstances she put herself in.

It's not as though the ones pointing fingers at her, have been celibate
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by iice(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2007
I was shocked shocked when i saw this ysterday. . .
Like she can't see the mess her sis is going through right now undecided
A child having a child undecided
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by playmate(f): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2007
yeah heard of it yesterday.naturally i was shocked dis is a girl av always admired in zoey 101 nd she jst fckd up.i dnt tink d brat is even feeling remorseful @all.
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by yongbabe(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
i can see messing up and fucking around runs in the family!
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by almondjoy(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2007
nwando:

Being pregnant at 16 must not be easy but I commend this little girl for deciding to keep the baby.
Many young and even older girls in her situation would have had an abortion and no one besides the abortion doctor would know.
I'm proud of her for making a better choice with the unfortuinate circuimstances she put herself in.

It's not as though the ones pointing fingers at her, have been celibate

Thank you my sister! kiss  If na for Naija now, one quack chemist would have been employed to terminate the pregnancy.  Let her have the beautiful baby I say.  I really commend her.  I just hope and pray that she makes better choices in the future.  Pregnancy does not kill and is nothing to be ashamed of.  That is the bush mentality of Nigerians. 

In as much as I would have preferred she waited till she was older and more mature.  It has happened and it is not big deal.  Having heard her communicate on TV interviews, this girl is wiser than most 30 year old females in Nigeria.  I give her my blessings jare.  Pregnancy is not a crime I say.  Most Nigerian girls would have committed like 8 abortions by now and still be making noise as "holy Nairaland Virgins"! cheesy

Let us not even talk about the men!!!!!  Rubbish!!!

May God continue to give her family strength to support and love her at this time when the whole world is minding their business. I really commend the parents for putting the well being of their daughter first

If na Nigerians now, the whole village square would have gathered to pour hot tatashe and alubosa on this girls arse to disgrace her. cheesy

Useless people wen no get work!
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by debosky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2007
almondjoy:

Pregnancy is not a crime I say. Most Nigerian girls would have committed like 8 abortions by now and still be making noise as "holy Nairaland Virgins"! cheesy

Let us not even talk about the men!!!!! Rubbish!!!

grin grin grin tell dem oh!!

countless have been aborted before now, and this one could have gone that way too. I'm not in support of what she has done, but it takes some courage and maturity for a 16 year old to decide to keep a kid especially where abortions can be done easily and safely.
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by almondjoy(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
debosky:

grin grin grin tell them oh!!

countless have been aborted before now, and this one could have gone that way too. I'm not in support of what she has done, but it takes some courage and maturity for a 16 year old to decide to keep a kid especially where abortions can be done easily and safely.

Tell me about it. Like pregnancy na crime? grin grin grin grin grin

When did most of our grandparents have babies? Not 14 and 15? grin Now we are making noise here because of too much bukuru!!!

Abeg make we hear word! I say she tried to even hold herself till 16. Come and check out some here at 11 and 12 years old. Then she is educated, finacially stable, employed and we are complaining like her life is over. Not that she was raped oh! shocked

Happy holidays debosky jare--!!!!
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2007
same to you my sister!

don't add on the pounds too much sha. . .all this awoof food dey cause wahala sometimes grin grin
Re: Britney Spears' 16-year-old Sister Pregnant by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 22, 2007
@poster, like mother like daughter

(1) (Reply)

Tuface A Shame Or Watttttttt! / Wendy Williams Calls Beyonce Dumb / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Spends 20million Naira On 2face Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.