Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Go And Get Something Doing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Go And Get Something Doing (847 Views)

My School is On Break, I Need Something Doing, help Me Out.... / Help Me! I Need Something Doing Before NYSC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go And Get Something Doing by bosatech: 1:42am On Dec 20, 2007
Hey,

I have good solutions for job seekers. The best thing for you to do is be creative. Why sit all day browsing the jobs board when you can fix yourself up Online?

cool Sure You Can

There are so many online businesses to start. So, if you want to know which one to venture into, you can call me at 08037375336.

1. Domain Name and Web Hosting Services, including the sales of hosted web solutions, Digital Cerificate and LiveChat systems.
2. Buying and Selling E-Currency (i.e. Digital Currency Exchanges between Bank Wire, E-Gold, PayPal and merchant options you can add later).
3. Buying and Selling Digital Licenses or Books (you authored) or those with resale rights.
4. Online Investments and Healthy Forex Trading.
5. Selling Bulk SMS Credits for sending Text Messages to cell phones.

Let me not offend Seun but you see to make money you must have money. If you don't have it, do some work for it. Even if it means you delivering Pitzas for people or sending Christmas cards on behalf of people. Anything you can do to raise Capital however is at your own risk.

shocked DO NOT STEAL FROM A BANK OR OFFICE OR SCHOOL OR ANYWHERE.

If you get caught, you're on your own.

Please call me at 08037375336 to start your own online business.

Thanks,
BOSA grin
Re: Go And Get Something Doing by boyoyo: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
thank u

(1) (Reply)

Need A Job Fast? Read This / Nestle Plc Test Format / Re: Mobil Test In Lagos - A Disgrace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.