Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,454 members, 7,944,256 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Where Is Alj Harem? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Alj Harem? (8752 Views)

Alj Harem's View On The PDP Rally In Lagos / Alj Harem! Why Do You Call Me Mumu? / I Want To Meet Ekubear,alj Harem And Ibime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
gramci: He's probably in sudan or one these Arab countries mastering the act of terror. undecided
No.. He was the Sudanese flagbearer at the Olympic, latest by Monday he ll be back on NL... Olympic games curtain drops tommorow
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by freecocoa(f): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
ACM10:

Haba! 10th of Aug is yesterday
grin

You think say na lie? Anyways i followed him back yesterday cos that's when i saw that he is a follower of me.

Come to think of it,what has yesterday being 10th got to do with anything?
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Yorisb: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
odumchi: It's the beginning of herding season, so it's not a surprise. He's probably en-route from Sokoto to Aba.

LWKMD grin
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by hbrednic: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
alhaji is in siria,fighting with the jihadist agaisnt asad grin
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jarus:
True. I'm sure if I die and my an obituary thread us opened for me on NL, even my no 1 enemy on NL (you all know her) will e-weep for me.
I'm not sure who she is so help a sister out here,does her moniker start with T and end with A?cheesy
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by sheyguy: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Haha! Alj Harem!! The lengendary Nairalander.
He is probably in Abuja, recruiting his own 40 man Laptop crew. . . Lol . . . Whichever way it turns out, i miss the 'former' King of Multiple IDs.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Booty4me: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2012
Viewing this topic: Adebiopon, wyt(m), sansid, saxywale(m), odumchi(m), Sijo01(f), Firearm(m), 0key, Meedu(m), ogbeche77, Yorisb, ednut1, apoti(m), hbrednic, sheyguy, freecocoa(f), Booty4me, obakovich, donchris33(m), omenziate(m), jp philips(m), PosCaricature , kandiikane(m), Rizstar, ACM10 and 17 guest(s)

Guys Is This Really Worth Discussing About
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
odumchi: It's the beginning of herding season, so it's not a surprise. He's probably en-route from Sokoto to Aba.

Lmaoooooo
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by sheyguy: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2012

the rain fall in the south must have damaged his Solar Recharged Laptop then for him not to be posting on NL.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Noiseless2: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
Haha! The boko malam is wanted for crimes against the people of kogi state, so he is presently in hiding until the "owners of niaja" give the all clear signal.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by flexdee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
Alhaji is on a lesser hajj praying to Allah to forgive Facrook.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by saintohia: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2012
The guy is sleeping or changed his NL ID.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Odunnu: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jarus:
True. I'm sure if I die and my an obituary thread us opened for me on NL, even my no 1 enemy on NL (you all know her) will e-weep for me.
Hahahahahaha, take DK's advice. Take the weekend off, get a room and shag yourselves! Its obvious you both are hot for each other. cheesy why you are stingy with this, me I no no.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by amor4ce(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2012
Where's Negro?
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Alj harem doesn't wanna get into arguments with beaf, tribalist Igbos and the laptop crew during the holy month of Ramadan.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
We r on top of the situation to find him. We wil set up committee to investigate the matter. Jst go abt doin ur lawful activities.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
centje: We r on top of the situation to find him. We wil set up committee to investigate the matter. Jst go abt doin ur lawful activities.
And in the likes of recent event, another committee has been set up to look into the report submitted by your committee, we just must find alj harem

1 Like

Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by emmalezy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
set a committee cheesy

I believe he has found a job.

on a serious note he may be under new moniker.
Lol
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 11, 2012
ogbeche77:
And in the likes of recent event, another committee has been set up to look into the report submitted by your committee, we just must find alj harem
Lol ;Dmobilization fee has been realised
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by UKBobo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
Receiving Zakat offerings in Kismayo while learning divide and rule tactics from Haawiye tribe.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by ektbear: 12:21am On Aug 12, 2012
Jarus:

I must be out of the loop. Who is this?
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Jarus(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: I'm not sure who she is so help a sister out here,does her moniker start with T and end with A?cheesy
She never enter here. Don't worry, when she shows up, the fight (which started since 2008, latest round being on the 'Top 10 rivalries' thread), will continue here. smiley
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by HighChief4(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2012
centje: We r on top of the situation to find him. We wil set up committee to investigate the matter. Jst go abt doin ur lawful activities.

LWKMD. Thats naija for you bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Jarus(m): 12:52am On Aug 12, 2012
Odunnu:
Hahahahahaha, take DK's advice. Take the weekend off, get a room and shag yourselves! Its obvious you both are hot for each other. cheesy why you are stingy with this, me I no no.
Tufiakwa.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by samkoro: 1:02am On Aug 12, 2012
Some posters are probably 80 or 90yrs old ,if they have gone to see virgins,how do we know.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Dondbuzor: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2012
ndu_chucks: All politics aside, it appears that NLers actually love each other. Most of them are wonderful people who cannot hurt a fly. They simply use NL to vent their anger and displeasure - NL is a better therapy than employing terrorism or subversive methods.

Alh-harem=ndu chuks
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by pcicero(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2012
amor4ce: Where's Negro?

Same question I have wanted to ask. Nairaland is not so addictive after all.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Dondbuzor: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2012
Its either he's now a full blown member of BH or he has been bombed by BH.
Re: Where Is Alj Harem? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2012
Dondbuzor:
Alh-harem=ndu chuks

You must be mad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest / Why The North Is Not Responding To Charlie Hebdo Cartoons / Meet Man Who Tattooed His Whole Body Including Eyes And Penis. Hmm, Take A Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.