Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pls,hlp Deep And Painful Sores - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls,hlp Deep And Painful Sores (736 Views)

Help! I'm Neck Deep And Still Sinking... / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt since 3 yrs Because Of My bleaching Skin / Remedy For Enlarged And Painful Spleen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,hlp Deep And Painful Sores by AdmirableLin(f): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2012
I hv a sista who suffers frm painful n deep sores on d mouth,tongue n even gums. Dis statd wen she was few months old n she's nw adult. We hv bin 2 fed medical centres n oda hospitals wia doctors prescribed:B-complex,vit.c,Bonjela cream. She has taken several injectns(Gentamycin injectn) n odas dat wia injectd via her veins bt none workd. These sores r vry painful dat she finds it dificult 2 eat n even talk. It(sore) comes out on its own n grows deep for abt 2wks,then heals on its own. PLS,DOCS.AND NURSES HLP PLSSS.....URGENTLY
Re: Pls,hlp Deep And Painful Sores by lollarj(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hmm

Follow this link

/p2pxxt-3
Re: Pls,hlp Deep And Painful Sores by SexMatters: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ Post

The story is touching, not just because of the ordeal your sister is going thru but also because no health or medical centre has been able to give her the correct diagnosis.

My humble deduction is your sister had a form of Neonatal Herpes. The condition you are describing is called ginigivo-stomatitis
from repeated herpes attack.

Your mother may have passed the herpes virus to her while pregnant OR someone with an active herpes infection kissed your sister when she was just a few months old. I think the latter is more likely.

You can decrease the severity and duration of her attacks with medications but I can't say the virus can be eradicated.

For further discussion PIN me with subject; HERPES.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Waist Pain / Plsssssssss Enlighten On Water After Meal...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / A Must Watch For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.