Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** (8024 Views)

*2007 Lexus RX 350 With Navigation*Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Uzuz On NL ARRIVE / Loaded *2011 Toyota Highlander Limited* Pre-order From Fhemmmy By A Nairalander / MINT & LOADED 2006 Toyota Highlander From Fhemmmy By Nairalander *NIJA Pixture** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
Business with Chief Aieromon started as a joke . . . A man that finds it hard to trust again after a NL has bitten him in way that could not be imagined.
Aieromon watched as we continually delivered on Technology market, Ordered some phones from us and we deliver . . . Tried us again, and to God be the glory, we were able to deliver.
He now came back looking for a car and we search TOGETHER till we found him something that will fit his status.

Chief Aieromon, we forever humble and your humility and simplicty is something to be emulated . . . Thanks for your trust and your business . . .

Another colorful feather added to our already super colorful hat . . . Enjoy and keep your TV tuned to this Channel

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by mikkybrick: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2012
True things. Nice one fhemmmy! OMO, that thing clean die. Airomon has showed me!
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Osama10(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmn Hmmmn Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.......I go chop your dollar oh.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
mikkybrick: True things. Nice one fhemmmy! OMO, that thing clean die. Airomon has showed me!

Thanks for your time on our thread, Sir.
It has been said that from the mouth of 2 or 3, the truth shall be established . . .
The machine is not only clean , , , Even the owner was surprised with the year . . . tongue that is some of our little ways of saying, thanks for the business
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Osama10: Hmmmn Hmmmn Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.......I go chop your dollar oh.

Baba Oh . . . Na you biko now.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
Who is Aieromon . . . . Chief forever YOUNG
The man that knows what he wants
The man that will never give up till he gets what he wants
The man that is more stuborn than my Papa if it is not what he wants cool
But a great and a gentleman

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by aieromon(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
Osama10: Hmmmn Hmmmn Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.......I go chop your dollar oh.

I see you cool
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by aieromon(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:
The man that is more stuborn than my Papa if it is not what he wants cool

If your papa can give birth to great minds like you,then I want to be like him. I don't mind,Sir.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Osama10(m): 5:35am On Aug 11, 2012
grin grin grin

aieromon:

I see you cool
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
aieromon:

If your papa can give birth to great minds like you,then I want to be like him. I don't mind,Sir.

Na you be real biko oh. . . . Anything for the boyz . . .
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
Come and experience the gift of great machine . . . .
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by jambogini: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
HI FHEMMY, HOW MUCH IS 2002 TOYOTA AVALON, LEATHER SEAT CLEAN ONE, SEND ME PIC TO MY EMAIL
edehv@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2012
jambogini: HI FHEMMY, HOW MUCH IS 2002 TOYOTA AVALON, LEATHER SEAT CLEAN ONE, SEND ME PIC TO MY EMAIL
edehv@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread, we are so appreciative.
Will work on your order and get back to you by tomorrow 2pm . . Nija time.
Looking forward to your business and God Bless!!!
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by aieromon(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2012
Happy Sunday
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by ojeffo: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2012
K
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by mikkybrick: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
@fhemmy i see you! me and you go surely do business soon!
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
aieromon: Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too, Sir . . .
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
ojeffo: Hello Oga Fhemmy! Pls will u be able to clear and deliver to onitsha, a 2004 EOD.¶ preordered it tru my friend whose brother is in d states.¶ hv been paying small small money until ¶ completed a 1million Naira payment.But I'm yet to understand their dribbles.From what my friend has been telling me.¶ dnt even know if they hv purchased d ride.¶ want to ask them to send d vehicle so ¶ can ask my agent(YOU) to clear it for me since according to my friend,the reason they hv not shipped it from d US is because they dnt hv enough money to clear it in Lagos.So ¶ wnt to ask them to ship only my own(they hv other cars)so that u will help me clear it.Pls kindly tell me what it will cost me to clear it and bring it down to Onitsha without any issues

Your time on our thread is golden to us and you are well appreciated.
Please note that i am not an agent for clearing Sir . . . But rather a dealer that buy rides in the USA and Canada and ship it to Nigeria myself, then, used a clearing agent in Nigeria, while my Partner in Nigeria take care of all logistics there.
If you ever needs us to help you with Pre-order, let us know but for all your clearing issues, i will advice you talk to one or 2 of the clearing agents we have in the house.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
mikkybrick: @fhemmy i see you! me and you go surely do business soon!

We will be excited to do business with great mind like you and we are forever humble.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
CHeck out the ride . . .

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
More of this machine . . .

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by aieromon(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Chief,does the Jetta come as a complimentary gift?
I don't mind "Buy one and get one free".
cool
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
aieromon: Chief,does the Jetta come as a complimentary gift?
I don't mind "Buy one and get one free".
cool

Dont worry, you wont need that kinda old Jetta, you deserves something better and soon, we will get to that level of buy one Range and get a Maxima for free . . . tongue
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by nnamokenna(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2012
Chief Fhemmmy I dey hail o

Very clean ride. Two thumbs up!
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2012
nnam.okenna:
Chief Fhemmmy I dey hail o

Very clean ride. Two thumbs up!

Thanks as we do our best to give the best for less
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Babeknowscar: 4:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Hey Fhemmmy, could you pls tell me ow much it will cost to get an XLE Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000. How long it will take? My email address is julietokoye@yahoo.com.
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
Babeknowscar: Hey Fhemmmy, could you pls tell me ow much it will cost to get an XLE Toyota Camry 1999 and 2000. How long it will take? My email address is julietokoye@yahoo.com.

You have mail, Sir
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
Moreeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2012
We are so good at what we offered
Re: Pre-Ordered From Fhemmmy By Aieromon Of NL **MINT 2005 Nissan Maxima** LEATHER** by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Another day with so much to give . . . Thanks to Papa God oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+++++Clean Reg Range Rover LR2 2008 Model @ 3M Negotiable++++++++ / ====2007 Toyota Highlander V6 4wd, 47K miles===== / Clean Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 Model For Sale: Price:N1.650m(SOLD..SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.