Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test (18699 Views)

Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test / Ndic Recruitment Test! / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by brownlord: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Nonesence! Every sector in Nigeria now act drama everyday, is this as a result of improvement in nollywood? What is wrong with this GMD, what is the employment status of the said daughter now if she is still in this country, and of the 500 plus tht got the job, how where they selected, by qualification, no phone calls and lobbying during the process, Nigeria is truely a joke
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Clerverly: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2012
Ok, we have heard. Next pls!
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Icon4s(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2012
andyzoga: only God knows when some Nigerians will start thinking straight without sentiments n bitterness. Guess d major source of d problem is poverty in d land.
True talk jare, that is share poverty of d mind.They bliv every thing is man-no-man. It is only pple who have failed & lost confidence in their abilities dat bliv u'l always need connectn.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Icon4s(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2012
andyzoga: only God knows when some Nigerians will start thinking straight without sentiments n bitterness. Guess d major source of d problem is poverty in d land.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2012
Who is deceiving who
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Super1759: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2012
andyzoga:
May I ask wat u'll do if u were in d GMD's shoes? Dis would give us insight to wat d future of dis country holds with pple like u in govt offices.
your question and the topic,even my reply dosent rhyme. Beside do you think the daughter and the man will ever be in good relationship after this?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by olagamalin(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2012
ganye1:
Thats exactly my taught.
Hmmn.,All is Well...Even in the Well
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by brownlord: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
fuke: No I disagree with most posters.

There are still Nigerians who do not bend the rules.

I have a deputy VC uncle whose second son wrote JAMB thrice
before he got admitted to course of choice.

When I asked him to help a son who didn't meet the cut off point, he refused
and gave him money and asked him to buckle up and rewrite his JAMB.

My son did just that and today he is a chartered Accountant.

Yes, some Nigerians are still straight.

No offence plz, but what did u say he wrote jamb, was than suppose to offer jamb to someone that was yet to pass jamb, whereby its the only mode of admission as at then, plz try the same man now with the new post jamb exam nd see if he will dissapoint u, by the way, wht did the boy later graduated wit, 2nd class or 3rd?

1 Like

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Mendo007(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Guys lets b real dis is naija no father wont want d BEST 4 deir children. Maybe she culdnt pass d test & d father didnt use his conection 4 her dat simply mins 1 t tin....he has sumtin beta dan d NNPC in stock 4 her.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by ANYPEN(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2012
CHESSBOARD:

No its not allowed, father and daughter cant be in the same Parastatal( oil firm) as staff except she changes her identity, the man is just using ur head, definitely,she will be in Total, Mobile or Shell trust me

I was eagerly scrolling through coments to see if someone already have my thought written & here you're nailing it.

What happened to that law that restrict immediate family members from working in the same organisation

1 Like

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by abbeywasc(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2012
hmmm. Super story: the incorruptible GMD
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by maga1: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2012
She didnt pass NNPC but she passed SPDC shikena wink
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by ANYPEN(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2012
These people just like fooling Nigerians. They must be thinking that poverty has wiped out our senses clean. sad

As a young graduate some few years back, my mum reached one of her family members who is a senator in the house of assembly for job opportunities, I couldn't believe what came out of it. He told my mum he couldn't help & that even his son has been sent to USA because he couldn't find a job for him in Nigeria. I laughed my head off that day because it was never my idea to meet him for anything........

They don't even know how to lie

1 Like

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Originakalokalo(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2012
Mr GMD wants evryone to beleive there is no corruption in NNPC.the last general recruitment was done in 2006.how have they being copin with shortage of staff? A corporation like NNPC recruits 595 ,while Nafadc recruited over 2000.if the vacant slots have not being secretly filled,after six years,they will have employed more than 2000.so? If he realy want his daughter to be employed by nnpc,who will stop him? Abegi.next issue pls?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by DICKtator: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2012
rodeo0070:

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-daughter-failed-recruitment-test-nnpc-gmd/

Advertisement: Hypo dey wash oooooo!!!!!!!!!

gringringringrin
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by deidy: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
dis GMD can talk grin
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by bknight: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
When I read it I cld only laugh.I dont knw why bt I'm still laughing grin grin grin

angry.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
He might be telling the truth but I am sure he has got a better offer for his child at another company.

This reminds me of one of my friend who flew to Nigeria for a reservoir engr job aptitude test in chevron. Right there in the examination hall, one of the chevron staff conducting the test was talking to another applicant sat not far from my friend, he told the applicant that he did not need to come for the test but should have been preparing for the interview. Lol.

My friend said he could not believe that candidates were already favoured for the interview and was sad he wasted his time coming to Nigeria.

I know some candidates would be chosen on merit on by NNPC but most would still be by connection.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Fiawest(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
We don hear Mr GMD...dat ur daughter dnt need d job.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Funkymallam(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
kunlekunle: she did not need the job

What is this suppose to mean? what happens to multiple streams of income?

So,Paddy Adenuga shouldn't be working in Glo cus as ur suppose he didn't need the Job.

Who can ever please mankind?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Funkymallam(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
kokoA: Mr.GMD she failed simply because you were not the GMD then.

Must He be the GMD to influence the result in her favour if he wanted?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by ELOGBO: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mr. GMD hahahaahahahahhhhhahaha r u sure?
Dis country self apt. Test cin 2010 n ceremoni 2day 11/8/2012, u check d magin na, y cnt tere put teir candidte so he shol stp liein 2 Nigerianxx, dt girl shol b in PPMC cin dt 2010.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by mejai(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hey, uncle u can lie o!
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by chocome: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2012
she too big to fail?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Ninapha(f): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
phemi01: WASHING & SETTING!!!
Some Nigerians are 'on the other side ' for my liking. Always looking for who to pull down.
I remember in my uni days. My coursemate failed her hubby's course, see mouthing. Some were saying d man was wicked others, said it was a tactice to stop her from serving dat year. But i could remember d hubby was always complaing she lacked interest in figures. If she had passed her too wahala. Hmm.... 9ja, 9ja, i dey hail oo

1 Like

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by omotola1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmmn... Reading past the comments and smiling.
As for me, i like Mr GMD. For him to have staged his ridiculous playlet shows that he is intelligent. Be sure to know that his daughter‘s employment was just a pawn for open sacrificial display of good integrity. She wasn‘t meant to get the job according to the game plan. Mind you, NNPC is not the last resort for his daughter. There are other better & juicy jobs waiting for her. IF NA YOU, NA WETIN YOU GO DO?
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
REALLY, NNPC AS A CORPORATE ORGANISATION WILL NOT ALLOW DADDY AND DAUGHTER TO WORK WITH THEM. ONE HAS TO LEAVE OR RESIGN. THIS IS ALSO TRUE WITH SOME OTHER WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANIES. IT IS JUST BASED ON THE ISSUE OF MORALITY .

1 Like

Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Sunnystooth(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2012
so none of u guys were among dose inducted? Atleast one of them shuld say Hi in this thread na.... Just saying
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by naturalwaves: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sunnystooth: so none of u guys were among dose inducted? Atleast one of them shuld say Hi in this thread na.... Just saying
Hi
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
b][/b][b][/b]

U must b very old. What r u doing on NL? It is ur generation that spoilt dis country for us angry
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2012
Kindly address the GMD properly, as Engr. Andrew Yakubu please.
Re: NNPC-GMD: My Daughter Failed Recruitment Test by Goodfield(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2012

yes some of us are still straight and trying to be good. I think we need to give him a delicate trust because there was corruption in that office he is occupying now and his appointment speaks something about his reputation. But it is not anybody's fault if he chooses not to trust the people at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PerfectCV Service / Dear New Hires, Stop Coming Into Organizations With Messiah Attitude. / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Entry-level & Exp.job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.