Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Fastest Rapper in The World - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fastest Rapper in The World (18057 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Best Femcee (Female Rapper) In Nigeria - Muna Vs Eva / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by ladebi(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2007
Twista is the fastest in the world.BTNH does not give a , about It with referrence to Yall Dont Know Me krazie Bones Thug On Da Line ", I dont give a Bleep if you rap faster than me.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by jgirl3: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
It's gotta be twista, no doubt.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by fainguy(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2007
Christino,

Of course, i don't get to hear everything that BTNH rap about. I guess you've seen the lyrics somewhere and that's why you could do some or all of their raps.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by ikamefa(f): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2007
erhm! erhm! tongue

ika6? grin
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by Christino(m): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2007
Oh So how do you grab twista's lines without seeing the lyrics? eh, when a rapper does 14 syllables per second, how on earth (unless you are a lyrical ROBOT) do you understand what comes out of his mouth. Naturally anything beyond 7 syllables per second is hard to comprehend, so tell me o.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by fainguy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2007
I guess you must have seen the lyrics somewhere. The fact remains that Twista is faster than any of the bone thugs. Period.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by busygirl(f): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2007
twista :d
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by ickdads101: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2007
lol twista isnt the fastest neither is rebel x. his name is RICKY BROWN. aka NO CLUE. search him on google. NO CLUE. from seattle. he killed both of them.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by Jduck13(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2007
sorry but twista is da fastest its in da book of world records man look it up yo
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by lalaboi(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
who has listened to uk rap b4? its whack! and dey rap fast too!
bt twista na im biko!
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by zigbo(f): 2:22am On Mar 29, 2007
the fastest rapper is rebel nt the most pop. rapper in dworld, this guy can say mo than 360 syllabus in 60secs, that is rily crazy, i dunno if twista has beaten that record yet, but till i find out its rebel for me.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by RuuDie(m): 12:34pm On Mar 30, 2007
no doubt that Twista is a fast rapper but he ain't the Fastest in the World neither is it any of the BTNH - of which Bizzy is the fastest in dat group - ala' ur Rebel-X !

The fastest rap Mc accordin 2 the Guiness Book is Ricky Brown;
he rapped 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds on his track "No Clue" at B&G Studios, Seattle, Washington, USA, on January 15, 2005 - a record which still stands today.

Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by georget(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2007
Good to see many people here knows and probably likes BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY.

Well,as a fan of Twista and BONE THUGS (but a bigger fan of BONE THUGS), i would say BONE is faster.What makes twista unique in his fast rapping is that he is very clear.He raps so fast and at the same time he is extremely clear.Anyone heard "One Blood" remix which THE GAME featured over 24 rappers? Twista's verse was fucking fast and sick.

Twista is a very fast rapper but not faster than BONE THUGS,i can't list all BONE fast songs cos they are very numerous and i don't have the energy right about now but get a copy of THUG WORLD ORDER, it was released in 2002.I got all their albums right from when they were BONE ENTERPRISE in 1990.Though Twista and BONE started this fast rap shit in the early 1990's and they are both from the MIDWEST.That is what they know how to do best in that region.There is also another guy called TECH9, he is a very good fast rapper.

TWISTA isn't in the guiness books of world records presently.He was once in it in 1992 but in the same year REBEL XD broke that record, till 2005/6 NO CLUE also broke REBEL XD record.You guys should get your shit straight it is NO CLUE that is the current fastest rapper.

TWISTA and BONE said it on their albums that some dude could be faster than them.They are ageing.They don't give mad mess about the Guiness world records shit,

I don't have enough energy to go on,

Check out this poll,i normally post there, it will speak for itself :

http://www.pollwizard.com/1630

http://www.pollwizard.com/14266

http://www.pollwizard.com/14473

Bottomline is that i go with BTNH.

Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by georget(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2007
Check out youtube for twista's and bone's fastest raps.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2007
Twista is officially the world's fastest rapper, this was declared in 2004. Busta Rhymes is pretty fast aswell.
and Ludacris went pretty fast in his song "Freaky Thangs" in the Abulm Word of Mouf.

This is not saying that nobody is faster than Twista, but it is official
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by Shuashi(f): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2007
Twista is it!
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by odada(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2007
TWISTA WAS IT
BTNH IS IT cool
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by georgies(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2007
crazy bone is the guy
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by georgies(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2007
have you heard 2shot`s brother
he`s 1shot
really the koko
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by busygirl(f): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2007
[/quote][quote author=georgies link=topic=10154.msg1034766#msg1034766 date=1176453197]
have you heard 2shot`s brother
he`s 1shot
really the koko

is it 2shotz of da trybe, INTRESTING wink
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by georgies(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2007
2shotz of naija
He has a brother called 1shotz
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2007
georgies:

crazy bone is the guy

Krazy Bone, aint it. Even TI spits faster
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by star01(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2007
nope recently it twista men, then broke eminem backs,crazie bone n all
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2007
Busta Rhymes has purer rhymes and he's got better flow, but Twista get's the Nods
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by star01(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2007
busta rhymes drop shyt,he says the same word every time, but twista he was even givin an award on this song that he featured, FAITH EVANS cant remember the song thou
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2007
Nahh. Busta rhymes spits a line and finishes the next line with a 1 syllable word that connects. Twista forces his rhymes. av u heard "Freaky Thangs"?

Compare "Break Ya Neck" wif "Freaky Thangs" wink
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by star01(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2007
i aint good with busta songs thou, it freakin bores me out, niether did i like twista, but the guy drop real big

BREAK YA NECK,
OH my goodness thats the worst song ve ever listened to
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2007
c'mon what makes u say that.
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by star01(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2007
4 real dwag, it freaking give me headache, by his freaking noise, but the dude is iight aint disputing that, but not all THAT
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2007
Game is da best tho' Mabe not 4 speed but he's da best rapper.

who's da fastest naija rapper tho'
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by star01(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2007
thats my homie

i aint acquainted to naija rappers
Re: Fastest Rapper in The World by dblock(m): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2007
Game is da king. I've got 'Doctors advocate' and I'm feelin evry bit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / Download Asa's New Album Tracks. / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.