Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,812 members, 7,945,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You (608 Views)

Buhari If The Fuel Crisis Is Not Affecting You Is Affecting Nigerian’s - Oyedepo / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You by abouzaid: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2012
I use to buy #2000 recharge credit every 2 months but just this last month i have bought the same amount twice yet last night my meter tripped off and i discovered that my credit have been exhausted. Whats your experience with the new electricity tariff. I'm using the so called computerized meters.
Re: How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You by KiKatanga: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2012
abouzaid: I use to buy #2000 recharge credit every 2 months but just this last month i have bought the same amount twice yet last night my meter tripped off and i discovered that my credit have been exhausted. Whats your experience with the new electricity tariff. I'm using the so called computerized meters.

Hi, can you post the rates you're being charged per kWh, out of interest -- and your reliability? Which area are you in? Thanks!
Re: How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You by abouzaid: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2012
Pls, I will post it later in the day. I'm writing from onitsha, specifically under the nepa office gra. Are u a nepa staff?
Re: How Is The New Electricity Tariff Affecting You by KiKatanga: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
abouzaid: Pls, I will post it later in the day. I'm writing from onitsha, specifically under the nepa office gra. Are u a nepa staff?

No I'm starting a little project about services and infrastructure in Nigeria which I'll write up with or without names as requested. If you want to send anything in private, let me know and I'll give you the email address!

Any help and any information will useful, I'll post a link on here when it's done.

Many thanks.

KK

(1) (Reply)

Occupy LASTMA - She Is Innocent / Ocean Surge In Alphabeach,okun Alfacommunity,lagos Nigeria. / Mass Media Is Responsible For My Government's Failure. JONATHAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.