Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,932 members, 7,938,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? (1197 Views)

17 Sex Positions Men Love MOST / Who Do You Love Most On Nairaland / What Girls Love Most In Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by TheDefender: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Who should be loved most or who do you love most, your wife or your mother?
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Who brought me up to be man enough to be the husband to my wife? undecided
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Mcdondayan: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2012
Which of them cannot be replaced, mother or wife.
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by paulokwudiri(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2012
na mumsy nah...i be mumys kid
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
Legit1: Who brought me up to be man enough to be the husband to my wife? undecided

Lol. Mothers can neva be replace. I luv dis comment!!
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Lordave: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2012
I love my wife, make my mum go love my dad.
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Sijo01(f): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lordave: I love my wife, make my mum go love my dad.

Lmao.... U don marry?
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by go4value(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=Lordave]I love my wife, make my mum go love my dad. SUPPORTED
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by akinreals: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
i am married. When u r married, u have to transfer all ur love to your wife, u just have to respect ur mum QED. Love ur wife and respect ur mum.

3 Likes

Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by TheDefender: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
Lordave: I love my wife, make my mum go love my dad.
lol
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by TheDefender: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
A man said he love his mum somuch thinking that he can never love any other person more than her but after he got married, he then love his wife more than his mum.
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by xpensivethony: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2012
The Defender: Who should be loved most or who do you love most, your wife or your mother?
so irreplaceble is my mom,
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Lordave: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01:

Lmao.... U don marry?
about to
Re: Who Do/should You Love Most, Your Wife Or Your Mother? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
This question do come up once in a while at the different occasions.

First, my question is. why is it always between my mum and my wife?

Why not between my wife and my son or my mum and my brother or my sister and my wife?

My thoughts are as follows: the question is mischievous with intent of creating problem where there is non.

My mum is my mum and my wife is my wife! I have two different relationships with both of them and both of the relationships are clearly defined and cannot conflict with each other.

I expect my mum to respect my wife for who she is and if she does not, I will put her in order. Equally, I expect my wife to respect my mum for whom she is and if she does not, I will put her in order.

My mum should and must not test my loyalty and obligations to my wife and my wife equally must not test my obligation to my mum.

If my mum is wrongly against my wife, I will tell her the truth that she is wrong and if my wife is wrongly against my mum, I will also tell her the truth.

It does not matter what names I would be called. What matters is doing what is right.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! / A Rap Story I Will Never Forget In My Life / I Like Watching Indecency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.