Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,266 members, 7,881,009 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 AM

Unromantic Letter From Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Unromantic Letter From Hell (901 Views)

Call From Hell Between Queen Of England, Bill Clinton And Abacha / DAD FROM HELL: Father Impregnates Daughter Thrice / Email From Hell: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unromantic Letter From Hell by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Dear Mr.Okon aka romance man,
You were sent on idefinite suspension last week because you are been investigated for work negligence,loss of man hour and use of company electronic system bandwidth for non economic purposes detriment to company financial enormous budget deficit.
The reason you were asked to leave your desk proceeding home immediately without disengaging company working equipments at your disposal was to enable management colloborates all essentially gathered facts as promptly reported by your superior.
In our investigation,it was discovered that you spent your entire. Working hour on romance section of nairaland. You have posted nearly 15,203 posts alone there making you spent a staggering 6months,48days online. Haba...you were just employed about that same time,that is to say you have not been working but lazing around and enjoying our lucrative take home.
In the light of that,your appiontment with this industry is hereby terminated with no fringe benefit. We took this decision so you can have amply time for your nairaland crazzzy fantasy. You are good with the girls there in the persons of Idowogbo,dyt,freecocoa,slimyemm,ijebabe,etc. I hope they give you the neccessary support in your next line of action.
Once again,your services is no longer needed with Aschroft energy BV.

Osweld Kinoff
Regional director
Re: Unromantic Letter From Hell by Sijo01(f): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2012
August visitor......Mstcheeeeeeew!
Re: Unromantic Letter From Hell by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2012
Sijo01: August visitor......Mstcheeeeeeew!

Is that all you have to say?
It is because of you all I lose my lucrative job
Re: Unromantic Letter From Hell by Sijo01(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
LastApostle:
It is because of you all I lose my lucrative job

Interpret in simple English my friend!

(1) (Reply)

Cosmic Rays / End Of Akpors! / Help Upgrading From Girlfriend 5.0 Professional Edition To Wife 1.0 Home Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.