Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,522 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek (844 Views)

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / I know you can't answer all this funny question, just answer the one you know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek by sphinxg: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2007
10. When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"

8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.

7. You're amazed to find out spam is a food.

6. You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" them to find out how they are, and "AYT" them to make sure they're listening to you.

5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.

4. You introduce your wife as "my lady@home.wife" and refer to your children as "client applications".

3. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server".

2. After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, "I feel so colon-right parentheses!"

And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:

1. Two Words: "Pizza's Here!"

Find more jokes like this at the authentic site for Nigerian students www.effikoland.com/lounge
Re: 10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek by Migines(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
Cool
Re: 10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek by topeteadr(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nice.
Re: 10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek by clemcykul(f): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2007
wadda hell!
Re: 10 Ways You Know You Are A Geek by MrTurkey(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
shocked i think i'm a geeeeek

grin

(1) (Reply)

"big Shit, No Chief". / Cock And Bull Stories / Am Here And Ready To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.