Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling (785 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by eduson33(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
Alhaji Mujaheed Dokubo- Asari On Nigeria.
**on anti North talk: the mother of my children is Northern Fulani.
**for 55 yrs, they destroyed Nigeria, No road, no electricity, worst education standard.
**north ruled for over 40yrs, nothing to show for it in the north.
**the biggest farms in Cyprus belongs to a current Northern governor, yet his people are hungry.

ON THE PRESIDENT.
Goodluck has been there for two years, and every problem since 1956 when Nigeria got self-government, 57 years today, for 55 years they have been ruling.

But only two years, he is clueless, he is dumb…so if he is clueless, with the intelligence Balewa had, Gowon had, Muritala Mohammed had, Olusegun Obasanjo had, Shagari had, Buhari had, Babangida had, Abacha had, Ernest Shonekan had, then Abudulsami Abubakar, then Obasanjo again, for 55 years, they destroyed everything. No road, no electricity, our education is the worst thing that anybody can give to us. What did they achieve?

ANTI-NORTH Accusation.
People say I am anti-north, but I have a northern Fulani wife, from Yobe State . She has children for me. My lawyer, one of the closest people to me, who handle my businesses, is a northerner from Bida.

POVERTY IN THE NORTH.
There should be dialogue. For over 40 years, the north ruled Nigeria , but today, there is nothing to show for it in the north. The ordinary northern is poorer than any other person. I just returned from northern Cyprus , one of the biggest farms in Cyprus belongs to an incumbent governor from the north.

If that governor builds that farm in the north, will it not help the zone? They keep taking their wealth outside their region, who do they expect to come and develop their region for them? But if Goodluck attempts that kind of thing and refuses to develop and attract investment in our area, we will show him.

BOKO HARAM'S THREATS.
The arrogance of Shekau and his group is unislamic. Which President if not Goodluck, will accept somebody to tell him to become a Muslim or resign?

What kind of insult? Is that what the Prophet Sallalahualihiwassalam did? Become a Muslim or this…? That is an insult. You don’t push somebody beyond the point he can go. The insult is too much. Did you do it to Abacha, IBB? They are not
the only ones that can kill. I don’t know why they will not listen.

They are behaving like the deaf, the dumb and the blind. Death and starvation are coming to their house, yet they are showing arrogance. Let nothing happen to Goodluck, because if anything happens to him, the world will know.

WAY OUT.
The easiest way to solve the problem is to convocate a national dialogue where we will all sit down and talk. But if we continue to postpone it, we are only postponing the doomsday because as the attacks continue in the North, and if they continue to kill the Igbos, one day, one mad Igbo man will get up and say enough is enough, and he will go to Ama Hausa (Hausa Community) in Enugu, Owerri, Aba and in all the Igboland and attack and kill innocent northerners. Then, there will be reprisal this way and that way.

Then, Goodluck will not be able to hold anybody again. If they see any Ijaw man to kill in the North, maybe a Police Officer, Immigration or Customs or Managerial staff in NNPC in the North, but if Ijaw people decide to kill Northerners, every major household in the North will cry because in Bonny Island alone, all the prominent Northern families are there in LNG and in other oil companies there.

I can go home today and ask them to close up Bonny Island and the place will be closed. There will be no way for anybody to escape and they will all be killed. If that happens, the cream of majority of North in the oil and gas business will be affected. So what we are saying is that it is the north that needs peace more than us. We have the resources in our hand, even the presidency is in our hands now, so they are the ones that need peace.

And everybody must impress it on them that they need peace. This road they are going will not help them. They say he who the gods want to destroy, they first make him deaf. So, the north must understand they need peace more than any other person. We can live together but we need to sit down and dialogue.

This arrogance will not help them. They see the truth and refuse to say it. The north should ask their leaders: the IBBs, Buharis, Abdusalamis and all of them, what did they do at the period they were ruling? Why did they fail to develop the North? So, what I am trying to say is that Goodluck must convoke a national conference whether he likes it or not.

This is the truth that they have not learnt. People will pay VAT in Lagos , and you will share the VAT from Lagos in Yobe. Then somebody says he does not drink alcohol. It is haram to drink alcohol, to buy alcohol, to receive proceed from alcohol. So, everybody in the north has been eating haram. VAT from alcohol is being distributed. Why? Is that justice? So, please, let us sit down and talk.

There is need for national discourse. It is only by sitting down and dialoguing that we can find solution to our problem. In the North, they should set up Neighborhood Vigilante and make sure that this Vigilante protects the people: the Church, the Mosques and palaces of the traditional rulers. Because, the people throwing bombs are human beings like them.

5 Likes

Re: DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by ibide(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
The guy made allort of sence
Re: DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by Rilikoko(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
For once! I sympathise wit Gej.....straight to d point sense making oro!(talk)
Re: DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by Yeske2(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hmmm, will comment later.
Re: DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by CHouse: 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mehn i salute Asari Dokumbo. No mincing of words, he's telling these northern boko sympathizers as they should be told. Their cup is 4kin full.
Re: DOKUBO Warns!!!war Smelling by Acidosis(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
Silence is the best answer for a fool- Thats the priciple of Mr President.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS - 10 Shot In Front Of Empire State Building / The Real Owners Of Nigeria: Deprivation & Derivation Principles / Presidency Goes Spiritual, Seeks Special Prayers Over First Lady's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.