Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,521 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Www.mudionline.com Your Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.mudionline.com Your Comment (1422 Views)

Please View This Site And Give Me Your Comment / Http://www.chopknuckles.com.com Your Honest Opinions Please. / Http://www.pheegoh.com Your Honest Opinions Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.mudionline.com Your Comment by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
Re: Www.mudionline.com Your Comment by smartsoft(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2007
Hello well good one like the colour combo. but i think you should pay attention to those pictures you have there, you didn't trim them well, they are not clear at all, and you didn't position them well.

And where you have you contact details i think you have a mistake in the email, those are little thing i could figure out.
Re: Www.mudionline.com Your Comment by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Jan 10, 2008
1) For a Fashion Design website with images that have black backgrounds, maybe you should pick a different color for the background or better still reduce the size of your table so you can have another color for the body of the site and then the content area can remain black and so the pictures do not look the way they do now.

2) The text you have on the site need to be aligned right. Right now it just goes all over the place. You can place the text in a container with limited width so it is better placed to the left or center leaving some space between the text and the images.

3) There is so much space left below the Dotted arear and the footer of your front page. White not lower the dotted areas boxes so they are closer to the footer of your page.

4) After viewing the other pages, I think you really need to reduce the size of your page, to maybe 75% of the body since it seems content is sparse the way it is .
Re: Www.mudionline.com Your Comment by onydchic(f): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
Agree with smartsoft. Get better quality images. And reduce the width. I use a very large screen and it just turns makes the text look empty.

(1) (Reply)

Sms To Email/database System / New Best Web Browser Toolbars / Get Your Choice Custom .com Domain At N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.