Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

One Way To Browse Free With Celtel - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Way To Browse Free With Celtel (10045 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Browse Free With Open/troidvpn(bonaventure73) / Browse Free For one month With Celtel Access Wap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by ThugLife1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
I use Nokia 5700,How can i configure it to browse?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Vicko1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
pls u guy should please send me the setting for celtel and also on how to use it with my pc cheesy
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Vicko1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
Pls guys help me with the settings for free browsing both on my phone and pc i use nokia 6230.
This is my email addy vicko0072002@yahioo.com,
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by grock1(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2008
I dont think d MMS settings is workin wit d pc, or has anybody ever use it Successfully wit d pc to browse? . . . .
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by tobs(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
@g-rock,yeah.it works wit pc.i av a friend dat uses it, am missing,coz my palasa doesnt av pc suite.i tink it only works tru pc suites.i av tried d dail up method,and it didnt work.kia,am missing internetgprs.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by maxjax(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2008
g-rock:

I don't think d MMS settings is workin wit d pc, or has anybody ever use it Successfully wit d pc to browse? . . . .

MMS settinz workz wella on PC, i'm a livin' testimony grin grin wink
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by bimbor(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2008
Yeah grock it works quite fine with PC i'm surfing with a lappy rite now n u'll be amazed at d speed grin
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by DualCore1: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
whts ur download speed (in kb/s)
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by grock1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ bimbor. . .how did u do it? Iv been tryin browsin wit it wit my laptop,bt its not going. . .i normally browse wit celtel internet.ng, . .bt dis mms is now going. . .do u connect using usb?
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Wysiwyg: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2008
@tobs, it works with pc fine and the issue is that it works best when you use the windows setup i.e u dont even use pc suite. I configured like 35 systems including windows and unix to work with it and those using the pc suite before even testified they enjoy the stuff now than when they were running it through pc suite. Shikena.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by sect(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2008
It sure works with pc but just like the wap browser,you can't download large files with it,only surfing,chatting reading . , . ,
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by tobs(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
@wysiwyg,can u mail me how to config my laptop.coz i just config it like i did my internetgprs then,but itz not work d same way wit d mms settings.shey u fit mail am to me?pls reply, i av 2 option to connect,tru INFRARED or BLUETOOTH.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by grock1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2008
Hey guys,pls for anybody who has used d Celtel MMS to browse on d laptop,how did u go bout it.i av use d internet.ng wit it witout any problem,bt dis MMS is not going.i think my laptop is requestin for DNS address,does anybody know dis? I use SE K800i. Tanks
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by topeteadr(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
Using mms on a SE K800i i'd rather advice u install the pc suite 4st. , . . . . . . . . . I think installing the pc suite wuld mk it easier.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by grock1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2008
@tope teadr. .i av already install d pc suite. . .and im stil avin problem browsing . .wot again can u suggest? . .
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by topeteadr(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2008
4st what r d kinda features the pc suite has.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by grock1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2008
I tink its gt all d features necesary cos its d latest download i gt frm d sonyericson website
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by tobs(m): 1:26am On Jan 05, 2008
@Wysiwyg ,guy na wa o.send the steps to me nah. and if anyone can help.pls help me out o. embarassed sad
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by iyekea: 2:31am On Jan 05, 2008
Guy Abeg make me still enjoy small thing for this matta, I non know much for Mobile fone, but i get little knowledge about Networking,
How can i browse on my pc via my phone using celtel line
pureiron2@gmail.com
thanks
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2008
Check out The new Nokia PC Suite Version 7.37.22.0

Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by topeteadr(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2008
infobaba:

Check out The new Nokia PC Suite Version 7.37.22.0. Took wit my nokia n73 3.2 mega pixel camera

Infobaba that's nice
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by MrInfo1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2008
'Took wit my nokia n73 3.2 mega pixel camera' angry, i wonder when i said i took that picture with nokia n73 camera angry
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Wysiwyg: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2008
@tobs,

please forgive me, I've been a little bit busy lately.

switch on your laptop's bluetooth and your phone's and make sure your laptop can recognise your phone, of you use the infrared, the laptop will automatically configure the phone as a modem.

second step, go and check your modems and check the COM port yur system assigned to your phone. then go to network connections and create a new network connection.

choose the option "connect to the internet", then choose "setup my connection manually", "using dial up modem", give it any name you like, the number to dial is *99# for nokia, username and password should be mms, then choose the COM port that was assigned to your phone. after all these u are good to go but wait!

i guess you are still getting an error message, now go to your modem options, open the properties of the one that belongs to your phone, go to diagnostics, query the modem, if you get a message AT & bla bla bla, then your modem is responding, now go to the advanced tab and in the place for the initialisation command, type or copy and paste this

+CGDCONT = ,,"mms.ng.celtel.com"

whatever happens after this let me know. Shikenah.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by DualCore1: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2008
@Tope
hahahahaha, u go kill info one dey
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by adurogba(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
good jobs guys place the setting here celtel never send any to me
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by mbazunu: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2008
send the settings to me my email is mbazunu@yahoo.com and my celtel line is 08026833946 and i use a sagem myx5 phone
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by vowiski(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
i don dey beg for the free settings,since no boby gree help, even honsule nor send anything com.
abeg make person try send somethin com na, 
nationalclaimsoffice@yahoo.com na e-mail be that.
thanks
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by Chibu: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2008
Hi pls send me d celtel mms setting. My email is henroo_2@yahoo.Com
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by 4peace(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2008
@all requesting
why can't you type m to 232 and setting should be yours.for wap w i for internet.
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by skipo87(m): 2:47am On Jan 08, 2008
:-d some people are just naturally dumb, they find it difficult and impossible to comprehend simple things,
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by vowiski(m): 4:36am On Jan 08, 2008
skipo87, try help me na.
u be my last hope, hw i wan do.
my e-mail add na, nationalclaimsoffice@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: One Way To Browse Free With Celtel by fellybabe(f): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2008
Pls, help me out with d MMS SETTING ONLY.Fellyadet@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RIM Launches Blackberry 10 Platform / Glo Free Data Day Is Here / Techno P3 Full Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.