Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,470 members, 7,937,393 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! (41301 Views)

Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by ikennaya(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
U guy are jst dul...Dis pix may nt b lie.In my area dia is dis boy dat luks lik 2pac....
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Xionez(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
She sure looks like her. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen double (or triple in one rare case). Everyone in my area all know that there is a guy who just looks like me in looks, same can be said for a girl in my sister's uni who i almost mistook for my actual sister.
Same with Whitney Houston's double that fooled CNN. As they say, things happens.

Ermmm, Is it just me or it looks like that small girl go grow to be the baddest babe in her street. I think I should quit 'smoking' garri while going through NL.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by knockturnal(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
the onli similarity between those two is that they have 2much make up on and look alike hairdo. any cute kid out there can be made to look like any oda star. na wah oh.........nairaland is turning into something else.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Tbash1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
aiibee:

Lmao!!!
Nkan nbe. Aguntan ti omore sonun.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by anitank(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Truckpusher: How foolishly Nigerians are buying this story(THIS IS PHOTOSHOP)....if that picture was rihana's look alike then why is the head not proportionate to the body?...THINK NIGERIANS THINK!!!...If that picture is that of a little girl and judging by the size of her biceps then she should be a midget(dwarf) ie AKI AND PAWPAW...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
Guy rapu english grin that girl sure luks like ruhanna
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by anitank(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
Truckpusher: How foolishly Nigerians are buying this story(THIS IS PHOTOSHOP)....if that picture was rihana's look alike then why is the head not proportionate to the body?...THINK NIGERIANS THINK!!!...If that picture is that of a little girl and judging by the size of her biceps then she should be a midget(dwarf) ie AKI AND PAWPAW...TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
Guy rapu englishi grin that girl sure luks like rihanna midget or not
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by y2kaustin(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
ogugua88: Chei.
...Shaaaarap!!,jealousy,bad belly,u go shit 4 body very soon.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rihanna looks like the girl and not the other way round lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Terry1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
Quite some resemblance.
Our Nigerian rihanna kinda looks like omotala as well
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
na wa o...see as odensins and sules dey chop Photoshop like say na pound sterling SMH!!!! In short,dat child na rihanna junior sister undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by y2kaustin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: So make we throw party for you?angry

Anyways you are welcome smiley

Quick advice

Be as gentle as you can be and make sure you greet me anytime you see my moniker,enjoy your stay.undecided
...Who made you the code of conduct bereau,chairperson eehn!
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by saintohia: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
Is her name Lil Hana?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Who made you the code of conduct bereau,chairperson eehn!
who made u d questionee undecided undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by dwag: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
Honestly, dat small chic dey on point.......big time
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: shocked shocked angry

See me see wahala o,how i take insult the guy now?upon say na only me even tell am "welcome" sef.

So advising him to be as gentle as he can be(for obvious reasons) and then playfully telling him to greet me is insulting him?

Abi na because i say whether make we throw party for am?omo this one beats me o.

Apparently many people need to consult their dictionaries often,ogbeni trust me if i insult someone,you no go see mouth take talk am tongue
u don craze o! na dat small tin u talk dey make pips para like dis? mstewwwww...blawddy EPAS!!
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by freecocoa(f): 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
y2kaustin: ...Who made you the code of conduct bereau,chairperson eehn!
I appointed myself.

Now bite me tongue
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u don craze o! na dat small tin u talk dey make pips para like dis? mstewwwww...blawddy EPAS!!
Nne mehn e no shock you?shocked see para ontop nothing o,well them never jam sha.grin
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by chizzy012(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2012
I av seen some one that looks me in all aspects height,color but not in character.So it does happen.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by NosaHenry(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2012
tpia@:
That's not how rihanna looked as a kid though.
She look more like Rihanna than Rihanna herself as a kid.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by 1remendazero(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
9ja get photocopy of every thing.....i pray oh
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
she try,but i prefer original to fotocopy
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by brainchild78(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rihanna is originally from the Barbados. According to the findings of historians in that region, the slaves that settled on that Carribean Island trace their roots back to the Igbos, Ibibio and Efik tribes of Nigeria. Hence, it would be of little surprise to find Nigerians from these regions that resemble Rihanna and in fact other Afro Carribean and African Americans.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by naturalwaves: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lmao...Mr man,U don come hear again? No be U dey ask for d definition of 'cluelessness'?lol.Funny things happen on NL everyday.U sef define 'photoshop'? grin
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
wetin rihana pikin go dey go for 9ja Abi she be born troway
. ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊Φ U̶̲̥̅̊ understand english at all?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Ezeufi: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
The OP must be an nyigbo man. Since there are no stunners on nyigboland, they see rihannaaaa as the goddess of beauty. Move up north and westward and you will find out that rihhanna is just a housegirl in terms of beauty.

Plus rihhannaaaa has more oyinbo blood in her than african blood. She is only considered black thanks to jim crow one drop rule.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
E get anytin wey naija dey slack for?
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by taryour(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: You sabi read english so?

freecocoa u go wicked small oo. LWKMD @ ur comment
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by uglyBetty1(f): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
embarassed cheesy ;DAm alwyas amused when I see some post here. Abeg am just passing time no be say I wan say something jor. Happy Sunday to you all.Enjoy ur new week.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by crackhouse(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
That head is too mature for that small body. I wonder what the OP intends to achieve by putting rihanna's head on the unidentified body. Maybe the OP is hungry for frontpage.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by amia: 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross: lie lie lie...
Thats a lie, am not sure if rihana has ever dated any Nigerian guy, so the pic is either rihana as a kid or her look alike...
wetin rihana pikin go dey go for 9ja Abi she be born troway

Oga read the poster's English well before you make your commentsundecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by Decryptor(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2012
Hmm! waitind for when she'll grow, shoot a man down and tell her mama. tongue
Re: Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! by IfyAwazie(f): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: So make we throw party for you?angry

Anyways you are welcome smiley

Quick advice

Be as gentle as you can be and make sure you greet me anytime you see my moniker,enjoy your stay.undecided
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan / #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.