Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:27 PM

Front Page Palava - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Front Page Palava (537 Views)

Fmr President Olusegun Tweeted About Olamide And Don Jazzy Headies Palava / BVN (bank Verification Number) PALAVA... / Nigerian Post Office Palava... Visa Application Documents Missing! HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Front Page Palava by CrazyMan(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
I decided to start this thread because the Nairaland members of today care so much about which topic makes the front page and which one shouldn't.

Its so sad that you can hardly find a thread where one or more members wouldn't be criticizing seun or his mods about topics that should and shouldn't make the front page.

I even came across a thread where a member threathened to leave Nairaland simply because his topic wasn't on the front page haba has it gotten to that extent.

I want us to understand that we're not paying a penny for being a member or making a post on Nairaland. So why should we be so emotionally concerned as to which member's topic makes the front page and which one doesn't.

In the old days the members then bothered more about their posts and cared less about the front page palava, but now the reverse is the case.

Finally, in order to make Nairaland more enjoyable for yourself, avoid minor distractions such as the front page palava and focus more on how you can make an impact or better still learn from others on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Front Page Palava by kattie(f): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2012
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Diss Of Master Piecer / National Newspaper Headliness(26-08-2012) / To All My Friends....part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.