Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:19 AM

There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG (30759 Views)

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / No Power Outages For Four Days Now In Shomolu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2012
Kobojunkie:
I read that and the first on my mind was "what a daft response to the @post there". Man!! That is some serious brain fart .

The dude says his inverter is about to go off . . . you are here championing the claim that electricity has improved but instead you tell me to go put solar panels on his roof, and that even if he gets 24/7 electricity, he will still need to save money? I am thinking what the frell has that to do with his inverter about to crap out on him?
Ignorance knows no boundaries. Even in the good old USA, people use solar panels to cut down their electricity cost. Dont act as if you are more traveled than I am. Even with 234 electricity, a prudent spender knows better to have alternative sources to save cost, just like we have domestic water purification plants in homes to save cost. Again if there is no electricity improvement in your home, you need to check with your local distribution unit, its either you owe bill or your transformer is faulty, work with your local PHCN staff to resolve it. I cant help you with that. I dont know how to convince many of you to use your brains in a positive way.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by ahmedoo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
I guess there has been an improvement in the power sector atleast according to the media,we can only hope things get better,power supply has improved around here although not remarkably,but Gods willing we shall get there.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by comradeoscar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Devil wil shut d gutter mouth dat utter such electricity nonsense. loquacious Bozos. shameless idiots! Nigeria gud pple Bad Government.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by tpapi: 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Dos of u dat u dont av light in ur area,u beta relocate back 2 nigeria
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Purely: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
Since i was born in this country Nigeria, i have never witnessed this type of constant and steady light. Up Goodluck Jonathan. I pray it keeps on like this because in no distant time all those companies they left nigeria because of lack of adequate power will re-trace their steps back to this country. I mean Michellin and co... God bless nigeria and Jonathan
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Bukkyade: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
kingoflag:

If it wasn't for our screams all over Social Media, the Govt would not deem it fit to to strive to provide imbe*eciles like yourself even 3 hrs Electricity! Animal King, do you realize there are some of "us" that have NEVER lived in Nigeria but we love it like it was our home-land because we see the potential of the people and the land and know that the Govt is just taking you guys for a ride with the constant corruption? I can name at least 1 or two of those people for you right now that are constantly on-line fighting for rights which illiterate beasts such as yourself don't even know you have. No wonder you think its ok for the Govt to give you stale half bread instead of steaming Eba with hot Egusi soup laden with all kinds of meat.

My friend shut up and push your Govt to do more. 12 hr electricity is not a source of joy or reason to relax when Billions of Dollars that collectively belong to the Nigerian people mysteriously find their way into the personal offshore accounts of those gangsters you guys constantly refer to as politicians!
Whatever you like call it. What I know is that Im flexing serious light in my house in Ikeja. We have never had it this good before. I don't care what pushed govt to do it. My prayer is that the power minister will do more.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by kenny1st(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
My problem with this country is the so called educated liking to speak too much grammar and thinking they know too much from the book but @ the end nothing no physical action to prove their point... I dey vex, for over a week now I have not seen light in my area so, why do they manucture this fucking story from ? God purnish una wey do steal our money to better your own lives !
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by drnoel: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
bunmioguns: story story

cool down. I still find it hard to stomach. I just returned from a trip to Naija but tough the power supply was not constant there was light more often than when I was working back home.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by IncomeTutor: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
Nigeria of my dream, where we have the good,
the bad, and the ugly.

Our leaders, from the president to the councilors
have made Nigeria paupers' nation.

Progressive leaders should start warming up.
We will take the kingdom from them by force.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by donigspain(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not an i.d.i.ot, dont call me an i.d.i.o.t.
^^^Sounds like something a child in tears (+/- 'running nose') would say. LWKMO

NB: Dear Billy, I ain't trying to make fun of you PLEASE. Just that the statement reminds one of one's childhood days.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by YoungBrain: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2012
Thank God I switched on my generator
I almost missed this important topic
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by gulfer: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
YoungBrain:
Thank God I switched on my generator
I almost missed this important topic
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by mrperfect(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
This is kind of Good news I like reading.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Ibyno(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2012
If good luck can fix what it takes other presido 50 years to do within two years, i think i will vote him come 2015, ojo area in lag, now have steady light for a month now.If good luck can fix what it takes other presido 50 years to do within two years, i think i will vote him come 2015, ojo area in lag, now have steady light for a month now.If good luck can fix what it takes other presido 50 years to do within two years, i think i will vote him come 2015, ojo area in lag, now have steady light for a month now.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
..here in my AREA AJAH LAGOS,, IT LIKE FILM TRICK, ME SELF DEY FEAR PHCN N GEJ R DOING WELL,,THE LIGHT SEEMS SO CONSTANT , ALL HAIL PHCN
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
sarutobie:
You have NEVER lived in nigeria but love it like your home-land? White lie!..you called someone a beast,animal king and illiterate for having a different view on a subject being discussed on a public forum....now I know that there is a very thin line between literacy and decency..

Another Gorrilla just escaped from the zoo....

Dude, where did I say Ive never lived in Nigeria?! undecided

Typical of you deceitful pieces of shiyyt! He insulted Nigerians in Europe (which is not where I'm from by the way) that are complaining about the situation in Nigeria as doing menial jobs, while ignoring the fact that its those of us of Nigerian descent in the diaspora that are leading the charge for your voices to be heard all over the world, but you chose to ignore his insult but concentrate on mine.

My friend, f**k off abeg!
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by 1025: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
TALK NA DO
TALK AND DO

that is the name of GEJ and PDP govt.

everything they say, they do.

gej told us boko haram will end in june and that happened.
they told us that they will share meters free to everyone in nigeria immediately the increase the electricity tariff and every house in nigeria now have meter(s).
now they are saying no more power outrage, pls is anyone interested in buying my generator set? mine is for sale.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, can u believe i was writing all these things from the dream land? shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
berth is nothing a bat abi bart.
useless idiots that take us for granted.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by dasparrow: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
@Post

If they say so.
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by flexdee(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Make the Minister STFU
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
karl max: Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ bad belle!!! GEJ is a mediocre we don hear Ʊ but that doesn't change the fact that power has improved.if GEJ who according to Ʊ is a mediocre can achieve this improvement in the power sector under 2 yrs then I wish a mediocre like Gej had been in power since independent instead of our performing past heads of states apart from obj and gowon who built the power plants we have today. Apart from those two what did the likes of buhari,ibb ,abacha achieve? How many power plant did they build? If they performed their duties instead of institutionalizing corruption we won't be celebrating what u call mediocre! If Ʊ like call him what Ʊ like you can not change the fact that power has improved

Another mo*ron.....

Nowhere have I shown that I am upset that power has improved (if indeed it has). I would be the happiest man on earth if power improves in Nigeria because my businesses back there will at least cease to suffer... now we just gotta concentrate on other things stifling growth, namely, corruption!

The problem with myopic folks like yourself is that you think anyone that disagrees with you hates you. GEJ is corrupt, this mumu sees nothing wrong in that, all he sees is that no light for 2 weeks has now turned into 12hrs a day electricity, and for him, thats ok! Olodo, no its not! Push your country to serve you! Push your Govt to serve you! You are not meant to be the slave of the Govt, the Govt is supposed to be your slave! Get it?

Attacking me, while avoiding core issues, doesn't change or uplift your living standards. All it exposes is your ignorance and your lack of knowledge about your rights. I'm not your problem! Your Uber-Corrupt Govt is who you should be tackling, not the man behind a computer screen typing furiously away, hoping for a better life for Nigerians while praying some Govt officials are reading his piece and will take it into consideration if their conscience pr*icks them enough.

You can f**k off now, too!
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
Billyonaire: Ignorance knows no boundaries. Even in the good old USA, people use solar panels to cut down their electricity cost. Dont act as if you are more traveled than I am.

My friend, sharrap dia!

How many homes in the U.S utilize solar energy? Do you know how expensive it is? Why do you think we need your resources that bad and will do anything to keep getting it for cheap? We haven't perfected alternative sources of energy yet and when we do there will be no need for you guys again, so spare us the "I'm well traveled" sermon, 'cause as it stands now, I'm having doubts if you've even been outside your hamlet, to talk of beyond the borders of Nigeria.

Oya, you too can f**k off now!
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
GEJ deserve a mega kudos for the massive stability of power in most areas. In Masha around the tantalizer in Surulere, it's been excess power, few days ago i was discussing with a friend that lives in Ikotun specifically Popoola str., for the first time, they had power presence for 3 straight days, around Bayo Ajayi str., not far from Fela shrine in Ikeja, the story has improved, i personally know of Muri Okunola str., in V.I, Alcatel to be precise, power hasn't been the same. Why do we allow ourselves to be blinded by the diatribed epistles of biased Nigerians that sees nothing good in GEJ's humble administration? Please repent and support this working government.

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by sarutobie(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
kingoflag:

Another Gorrilla just escaped from the zoo....

Dude, where did I say Ive never lived in Nigeria?! undecided

Typical of you deceitful pieces of shiyyt! He insulted Nigerians in Europe (which is not where I'm from by the way) that are complaining about the situation in Nigeria as doing menial jobs, while ignoring the fact that its those of us of Nigerian descent in the diaspora that are leading the charge for your voices to be heard all over the world, but you chose to ignore his insult but concentrate on mine.

My friend, f**k off abeg!

Like I said.you are a pathetic liar!.."Leading charge for your voices to be heard"..coming on a faceless forum to form activist..dimwits like you seek out forums like nairaland to propagate poo..

1 Like

Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
Whats wrong with admitting that there is massive improvement in electricity supply ? Its a general notion. I expected people to say "Hurray" we are gradually getting there. Why politicize everything? Many of you do not even pay taxes yet you expect manna from Abuja heaven. If you are displeased with the way GEJ works, join a political party, pick up a nomination form and contest against GEJ, if you win then go ahead a carry out magical changes.

4 Likes

Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
Purely: Since i was born in this country Nigeria, i have never witnessed this type of constant and steady light. Up Goodluck Jonathan. I pray it keeps on like this because in no distant time all those companies they left nigeria because of lack of adequate power will re-trace their steps back to this country. I mean Michellin and co... God bless nigeria and Jonathan

Yeah, Mega-Corporation owners like Richard Branson will immediately return to Nigeria because Electricity was the reason he was screaming to the world as why he'll never do business in Nigeria again!

Woow, you people are wonderful......
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
sarutobie:
Like I said.you are a pathetic liar!.."Leading charge for your voices to be heard"..coming on a faceless forum to form activist..dimwits like you seek out forums like nairaland to propagate poo..

No be your fault! Sebi, now they've given you 12hrs light in 2 days, how won't you fire up your laptop and display your ignorance to the world?
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Bukkyade: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
I don't know why it is so difficult for some people to admit the obvious. Light has improved and everyone appears to be testifying about it. Hope we are not dealing with witches and wizards here? I'm getting really scared at the rate at which some people will bend truth just to attack GEJ
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by vividgate: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
In my area we have power for about 18hrs each day n dis has been 4 like 2months
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by sarutobie(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
kingoflag:

No be your fault! Sebi, now they've given you 12hrs light in 2 days, how won't you fire up your laptop and display your ignorance to the world?
So far,you are the only ignorant and malicious imp on this forum...
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
LOVEGINO: Amma tru PHCN hater! But lemme confess, 4 d pass few weeks I dey flex lite die! I hope it ll last 4 eva
last forever my foot! Just wait till the rainy season is over. U will go back being a PHCN hater!
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
sarutobie:
So far,you are the only ignorant and malicious imp on this forum...

You're looking for someone to play verbal gymnastics with...maybe to lie to your friends that you got a homie abroad....

Check it out, doofus, I made my point already, you made urs (which you really didn't but for the sake of me wanting you to hop off my diyyck and f**k off into a hole somewhere I'll give it to you that you did).

CAN YOU PLEASE NOW GET THE F**K OUT MY FACE AND GO DIE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR 12HR ELECTRICITY?! I am glad that you guys got light 1/2 a day now as opposed to never, all Im saying is hold the Govt to a higher standard and stop settling for less. How hard is that for you to understand, you freaking, malnourished, sense-starved, African monkey?!
Re: There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG by avalontony(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
this is super story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.