Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website (874 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Ever Thought Of Building A Professional Website At An Affordable Price? / Could A Lady Have Actually Designed This Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by mecussey(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2007
Seun, how did you think about this, the website is very complex and has many fitures, why don't you teach us or did somebody help you? it is great.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by smartsoft(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2007
hahahahahaha i think is a newbie,  you can aslo do the same but if you aren't web enabled  you woun't be able to archive 100$% thing done here,  forum is not just having forum. we have forums and we have EXTRA-forums. what is the differents there is the word EXTRA
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by mavtrevor(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
nil
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by my2cents(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2007
mecussey,

also, note that if you want to set up a forum for the purpose of making money, the forum itself is no guarantee of success. Seun is successful because of, and not limited to, the following:

1) catchy URL
2) ads
3) interesting sections
4) quality of posters in the programmers/webmasters sections, which are the main sections I visit.

I have been invited to join many forums but in the end, I stick with this one. Why? largely because of #1 above. Even when I tell others about this forum, no one ever asks me twice to pronounce the name. "Naira" says it all.

mavtrevor:
is it possible to remove your flash banner, or at least put it on your profile page? I don't know about others, but the constant flashing is giving me nightmares.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by mecussey(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2007
MY2CENT, please don't get me wrong, I am not interested in any YAHOO 419 business, I am just trying to acquire more knowledge. Since I came to Nairaland, I have just realised that I don't Know anything, I wish I will know everything, no wonder people are richer, great thinkers are always richer. Please, share more of your knowledges, I appreciate it.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by my2cents(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2007
mecussey,

u can be successful at wat you do without resorting to 419 tongue

and you are right, NL is filled with very bright individuals. I wouldn't go as far as you saying you don't know anything. At least you knew to visit NL abi? grin Everyone is smart at something, no matter how small. That is what makes us who we are. I bet you, there is something you know that none of us know. It's just a matter of you sharing it with others.

Never sell yourself short!!
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by mavtrevor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2007
Why wont you appreciate the good work i did with that banner piece.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by my2cents(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2007
mav, if u r referring to me:

If you read my post again, I am not dissing your banner. What I am saying is, because the thing flashes very rapidly, it's making me nauseous. Plus, the flashing takes me away from reading posts on the page. Trust me, based on the size of the banner, I would still notice it without the flashes.

Whether or not you leave it on there obviously is your prerogative. It is also my prerogative not to respond to any posts on pages where I see your flashing banner. However, if you don't mind, I will still insist that you remove it and place it on your profile page. If you still want to advertise your site (cos we all know that is why you have made it that big), biko, put a non-flashing version. Again, based on banner size, I (and I am sure others) can see it loud and clear.

Thanks,
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by tundewoods(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2007
I think my2cents is right,that banner is giving me a nightmare as well,infact its reminding me of a malfunctioning traffic light.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by mavtrevor(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2007
I am sorry for having caused all the troubles here, i am not especially a trouble maker. i am sorry once more. Let the flasshy banner not take us away from our topic. So, i am still interested with people who want to start forum business, i can get you one, set it up for you and arrange google adsense for you with other traffic generating strategies, Seun makes so much money monthly here, that reminds me, SEUN, what are you going to give us as xmas gift in this forum?
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by felixweah(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2007
mecussey@ your post did not make any sense ,Na over talk dey worry you if you want to learn how to Designed a Website go school, stop disturbing seun
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by webemerald(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2007
felix, i think youre the one over talk is worrying, the dude wants to learn and instead of contributing you are spitting nonsense.

When did you become seuns P.A.
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by felixweah(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2007
webemerald@ Bleep you
Re: Have We Ever Thought On How Seun Designed This Website by ThugLife1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2007
felixweah:

webemerald@ mess you
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Medical Books / Can Somebody Tell Me The Best Web Hostng Company / Made In Naija - Our Own Rss News Aggregator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.