Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? (1820 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by fortalex(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
The other day I got into a debate (which got pretty heated) with a female friend over which gender has the hardest life.

Naturally since she's a woman she'll endlessly rant about how women definitely have things the toughest, without any claims to back that up other than childbirth.

Now I feel like mentioning childbirth is unfair, considering that a lot of women actually WANT to have big, happy families and also because having a child isn't necessarily mandatory to living life. I'm not saying that women have it easy, but the way she just downplayed the way things are for men led me to assume that many other women think like that as well.
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by uboma(m): 3:15am On Aug 13, 2012
accept it or not, women has the hardest part in life. Considering the process of conceiving to the period of child birth and the process of healing up after giving birth are more than enuf to thumbs up for women. Learn to appreciate the female folk instead of down playing their role
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Ranoscky(m): 3:48am On Aug 13, 2012
Oboy, na women o!

I don't like seein pregnant women. It brings the memory of their time of delivery. Sooo painful. Ahgrrr

Oboy, i give it to the female folks jare!
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by EmmaUG: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2012
Na men jera.all dis hustling day n night just to carter for family
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by 190theclown: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2012
Emma.UG:

Thank u august visitor
I don't understand how some people could be so dumb
Claiming its women that suffers, do u knw what and how a man suffers just
2 cater for his kids
Please let no woman out there dare use child birth as an excuse
Child birth happens like only once or twice in a lifetime
Besides if its that painful how did my late grandmom still manage 2 pull out over 11 kids
I bet she enjoyed it each time she gave birth

If I'm 2 concieve and give birth once or twice over every day and nite hustling den I'm more dan prepared for it

Nutter rubbish :|:
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Eiregirl(f): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
grin stupid thread!
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by uboma(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Eiregirl: grin stupid thread!
Seconded
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by 190: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Smh
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by HOTCASSY(f): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Thank u august visitor
I don't understand how some people could be so dumb
Claiming its women that suffers, do u knw what and how a man suffers just
2 cater for his kids
Please let no woman out there dare use child birth as an excuse
Child birth happens like only once or twice in a lifetime
Besides if its that painful how did my late grandmom still manage 2 pull out over 11 kids
I bet she enjoyed it each time she gave birth

If I'm 2 concieve and give birth once or twice over every day and nite hustling den I'm more dan prepared for it

Nutter rubbish :|:

What do you mean by hustlingDont women hustle?.All these women you see in the market,banks,federal govt parastatals,bluechip companies etc what are they doing there?Are they not trying to make ends meet for them and their family??please lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by HOTCASSY(f): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2012
Emma.UG:

You aint serious at all,women no dey hustle
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by missadopted9ja(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2012
Men. Its true they try wateva to support the family. Sufferin n smiling
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by 190: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2012
^Thank you Jare, better person

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by GrandPrince: 9:54am On Aug 14, 2012
For me it is a critical question that has to be looked at from its point of merits. The truth is that both have difficult lives as been apportioned to them fromthe biblcal point of view. No doubt, been pregnant is so tasking but tilling the ground all your life is also very tasking. The imperative of it all is for both when they come together to appreciate their lives and do all that they can to wittle or play down on the pains of lives. Grand Prince
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by hannydarl(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2012
If we look at responsibilty of the sexes

Man. Provides finnancially
Maybe help with some chores

Woman. Gives birth
Takes care of kids
Takes care of hubby and maybe his family
Most times works also to provide for family(ie farming, washing clothes for people, trading or other blue collar jobs)
Expected to be controlled by the man who can sit and use her to get things done to make life more pleasant to him.
If she is single, Expected to do all chores at home and assist in the family farm or business.
Is expected to accept that she is weak and not smart enough to make any meaningful decission.

Only a few men will truly want to come back to this world as a woman.
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Jaykizz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2012
WOMEN O!!!
Dy av to luk afta dia huby n children on d responsibility aspect which aint easy.
Dy get cheatd by dia boyfriends atleast once in evry relatnshp.
Guyz mstly brk d relatnshp directly or indirectly, vry few cases wil a woman brk d relatnshp.
Dy av to live a responsibl life atleast to dia children no mata au irresponsible a man presents himsef to b to his family.
Dy r mor emotional dan guyz - hence, dy dnt get to knw a guy who truly hides his characta.
JST MA OPINION O
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by saintvc(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2012
Women

countin ur menstral period na hard mathematics. Wearing sanitary pad na another wahala.
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Ranoscky(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
190, a question was asked and i gave MY own piece, so that made me dumb, right? undecided

Amu anu!
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Creamychic(f): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
saintvc: Women

countin ur menstral period na hard mathematics. Wearing sanitary pad na another wahala.
It's serious further Maths grin
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by chikeorji123(m): 12:03am On Aug 21, 2012
Women simple
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by ikekings(m): 12:57am On Aug 21, 2012
saintvc: Women

lol... Seconded joor...
Re: Who Has The Most Difficult Life? Men Or Women? by Spy360(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2012
i think is the ladies kiss

(1) (Reply)

Would I Call This Love Or A Lesson For Luving Him So Much. HELP!! / . / Which Of These 3 Things Is More Important To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.