Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM (19121 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / My Husband Flirts With Other Women - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM by Wallade(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Lady Tola, do the following:

Keep praying for him.

Try to insist on sex with condoms btw the both of you, since he already knows he infected you with STD earlier. Let us hope he agrees otherwise, you need to defy him when he trys unsafe sex with you because U can contact HIV just like that.

If he chooses to become hostile to you and deny you sex, you need to manage with that situation until he changes. Everyman has the ability to grow from a dog into a man, I wonder why he returned to being a dog. Besides, he might have lost his teenagehood.

Leave the church out of it, I know the devil operates in the church today and the devil manges the church in most cases today. The church of God is no longer out there but it is right in our hearts. Members of the church will only worsen the situation for you. I believe they know that he has those behaviors but the money and material things they get from him will make them look away from the bad habits. Don't be suprised if he is made a pastor in your church.

Invest in looking good, get occupied with your job, make yourself and the children happy, try to make him happy too without compromising your stand on safe sex, don't bother about his extramarital affairs, be a responsible mother and wife. We pray he stays responsible as a father to his kids, he may become irresponsible to you, batter you, insult you and put up all sorts of behavior. Never give up on him, keep praying for him, engage God almighty and stand your ground till you get your husband back. That is not the man you married. When he finds his senses back, he will become the better husband and father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.