Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,722 members, 7,885,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (121550 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by etjewelry: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2009
Hi,
nice and fashion jewelry with good price for Africans, if someone like it, please contact us by etacki@hotmail.com
attached some pictures for your reference:
[img][/img]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by trimandtrendy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2009
100% indian hair, UNPROCCESSED, UNTOUCHED, NATURAL HAIR FOR SALE. CHEAP PRICE. BOTH WEAVON AND PURE HAIR THAT CAN BE USED FOR BRAIDING.

CALL MY COUSIN ON 08055530203

PICTURE BELOW

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by aijaysca: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2009
want to learn how to sew and make patterns that can be used for mass production? please call 08023861945 for a free intro class today. our office is in bariga, also in festac town.
we also teach advanced beading and wire work too!
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by sobogun(f): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
Beauty Unveil outlet.sells cosmetics,and also deals with bridal makeover,party makeup and makeup training. Our contact is:08028453022 or08063178394
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by edimalo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
for ur fashion related issues and products.

http://fashionsandbeautytips..com/
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by nmadi(f): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2009
Hi Nairalaners,

Do you need to shop at your convenient for Italian Suits, SHirts, Trousers, Complete Ties, Chinos, Jeans and T.shirts? We offer office and home delivery services.

We also shop for Groups, Private Individuals, Corporate Organisations, for Bridegroom, Bestmen and Groomsmen.

Then call Juli Collections on 08060206053, 08028356103 or email ugochi266@yahoo.com
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by nex(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2009
Ha! Seun has spoken.

Vote Reprudencia Sonkey in the Miss Africa United States Modelling Contest.

http://poll.pollcode.com/IPF2
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
for your 8k,9,10k,14k,18k,24k,semi -precious stones ad gemstones, pls send mail to fellyadet@gmail.com

we ship worldwide.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
and more

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
more

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
more, send mail to fellyadet@gmail.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by lingeries(f): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2009

Lise Charmel Paris Frovole Vertical Seam Demi Bra  Fall 2008

This gorgeous vertical seam demi bra is part of Lise Charmel Fall 2008 Collection, called “”Paris Frivole“”.

Designed in France; Made in Italy.

Material: 53% Polyamide; 37% Polyester; 10% Elasthane

Available Colors: Noir
[img]http://www.lingeries.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/tips-to-feel-comfortable-in-any-bra.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.lingeries.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/tips-to-feel-comfortable-in-any-bra-AND-FASHION.jpg[/img]
cotton/spandex underwire bras, there should be a little excess fabric in the cups in case of shrinkage. If there is overflow at the top, under the arms, you should try a larger cup size.

2. Breasts don’t spill out of cups. If they do, try a larger cup size or choose a bra style that offers more coverage through the cups.

3. Bra straps are adjusted to give support to the bust without cutting into the shoulders. If the straps are falling down, you may not be filling up the cups. Try a smaller cup size. Again, if the straps are falling down, you can try tightening them. If it doesn’t help and the straps fall down all the time anyway, you may want to try another bra style – T-back, U-back or racerback style.

4. You don’t have red strap marks. If you do, try loosening the straps. If that doesn’t work, you may want to try another bra style, a more breast-supportive one, so that the shoulder straps mustn’t do all the uplifting.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hothead(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2009
Check out the "One Stop Eshop" page on facebook. They have made shopping for your designer accersories soo easy so easy in Nigeria. They also sell brazilain and the rest plus they accept flexible payments. Check them out. One-Stop-Eshop. Looking Good Made Very Easy!!

www.facebook.com/onestopeshop

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by pie1ect(m): 5:11am On Nov 12, 2009
Living in the UK and want to order Nigerian clothes (Gele, Aso-oke, etc) ?

Now you can order all your Nigerian attire ranging from Aso-Oke, Gele, to Fila Etu (African Hats) online @

www.simpleandbeautiful.net

Or call us directly on:

+44 (0) 2088419373
+44 (0) 7846907964

You can also follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Africanattires
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hashimrana: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am from Pakistan, residing in NIGERIA and Interested to supply Pakistani made MALE SHIRTS AND PENTS (Official Dress) to any interested Boutique/Shop in bulk on a very cheaper rate but not compromising on quality.

As you people know that Pakistani textile is very well famous throughout the world.

The rates which I will offer will be very cheaper as compared to Imported Market and the quality will be guaranteed.

I can show the stuff I want to sale to any interested candidate.

You can contact me by sending email on

civilized1983@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by hashimrana: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
I am from Pakistan, residing in NIGERIA
I am dealing in PAKISTANI handmade crafts Jewelry Findings & Components Body Jewelry Bangles , Clothing & Fashion on cheaper rates ever.
You can contact me by sending email on

civilized1983@gmail.com

thanks

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Ashio29: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2009
We are committed to bringing every bride a stress less, hassle free shopping experience. We stock wedding dresses, dresses for the bridal party, a wide variety of accessories, bridal underwear, souvenirs and much much more,
You can shop at our brick and mortar store in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria and view some of our products online at www.Qupidbridalsng.com. We ship nationwide and all around Africa!
We also offer wholesale wedding dresses at fantastic prices.
Retail wedding dress prices start at $360.
Our services are one of a kind, call us 08037017103.
Visit our store: Qupid bridals and more,
Suite B210, Queenfem plaza, Opposite Mr biggs,
Aminu Kano crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by uklacewigs: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2009
Unique Kelly Luxurious Lace Wigs

www.uklacewigs.com

We provide you with the highest quality Virgin Remy, Chinese Remy, Malaysian Remy, Indian Remy, Cuticle Remy, Virgin Cuticle and Remy Hair Full Lace and Lace Front wigs, You can find all these products and loads more in our online store.

Lace wigs gives the user an undetectable hairline giving the impression that hair is actually growing from your scalp, the celebrities have been wearing them for years, if you want to look fantastic go on to uklacewigs.com and get a lace wig now!!!

Lace wigs starting from £90
http://www.uklacewigs.com
Tel: 07947793085

Email address: info@uklacewigs.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by doja1: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2009
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by palma(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
EVOLVE
A registered makeover outfit that was founded in 2009 is dedicated to serving individuals and corporate clients who desire to enhance their unique looks, or that of their client, using make-up products and professional techniques.

Our Background

EVOLVE is a beauty and fashion entity that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females.
It is also involved in building up our clients confidence in the fashion world thereby making them know that beauty lies within everywoman who is willing to go a mile.

Our Values
We are poised to capture the online market within  Nigeria and Africa as a whole. We intend to make our services professional yet fun for we the Women of Colours.

Mission
To enrich women of all colours with the knowledge of inner beauty, to bring them under the umbrella of fashion and beauty.

Vision
To be the first choice for every woman to seek out

You can contact us on 07032540174 and we will be @ your service anywhere anytime within Nigeria and you can also go to www.evolvemakeupnigeria.webs.com. MAKING YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL IS OUR JOB!

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by dfdeei: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2009
Hair extensions suppliers,My own experience ,

http://www.visionremyhair.com   visionhaircn@gmail.com

100% Human hair Manufacturer i bought and it's been good quality. Cheap too.

Hope this helps you out

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by janine000: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2009
Do you want to have the perfect Ankara outfit to make your grand entrance at any occassion,
call us on 08033349015,08024581820,
Home Services available!!
[img][/img]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by janine000: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2009
Do you want to have the perfect Ankara outfit to make your grand entrance at any occassion,
call us on 08033349015,08024581820, NB Creations
Home Services available!!
[img][/img]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by lacewiggal: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2009
Hi Guys,

I'll be arriving in Nigeria from the US in 10 days and I 'll like to bring some lace wigs to help out my sisters cos i heard they are ripping y'all off there. I'll have them at prices so affordable you can only imagine. send in your specific requirements and i shall bring them in.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by tunjiblack: 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2009
Benkol Bridals is looking for people who are interested in trading Diamond and Gold Ring. Also in stock are wedding gown, suit and wedding accessories. if you are interested please call the number on the ad.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by zinaLPF: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
All Designer original wedding gowns - N55,000!!!
All Evening / Cocktail gowns, and Bridesmaid dresses - N14,600!!!
Katherines of London, Mori Lee, Demetrios and so much more!!!

Thanks to all who came out for our one day Wedding Event Sale on December 5th at City Mall Shopping Center in Onikan Lagos!
Bowing to popular demand, we are extending for one week - we are at the same location till December 12th.

We also have:
1. Jewellery sets, watches and beautiful pieces, from N1,600!!
2. Designer men's underwear (boxers and boxer briefs) Polo, Calvin Klein etc - N1,900!!
3. Women's lingerie (thongs, bras and panties, girdles, baby doll nighties etc) - N800!!
4. Original Cartier watches - HUGE discount!!
5. Original designer handbags - Versace, Gucci, Badgley Mischka, Jean Paul Gaultier,

6. 100% Human Hair Lace Front Wigs - N2,500

There is something for everyone at this MASSIVE XMAS SALE event.

Prix Fixe Liquidation
Quality for Le$$
Shop G4,
City Mall Shopping Center, Onikan Lagos.

0809 808 6622
0807 949 5555

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by cnnnigeria: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
I have wrist watches, jewelry and shirts for sale
for enquiry call 08034949792 or email to sales@ardourjewels.com
Check our site here: www.ardourjewels.com

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by mryahoozee: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
SECOND GRADE MEN AND WOMEN WEARS,MEN AND WOMEN SHOES,OFFICE SHIRTS,TM LEWIN,H&C,THOMAS PINK,PAUL SMITH ,

WE SELL SECOND GRADE MEN AND WOMEN WEARS

MEN AND WOMEN SHOES

OFFICE SHIRTS : TM LEWIN,H&C,THOMAS PINK,PAUL SMITH ,

PHONES

iPOD

BELT

PERFUMES

iPHONE

CALL ME ON ANY OF THIS NUMBERS ( 08137675276,08027030156 , 08055041723 )please no flashing but sms is welcome.i am located at games village,lugbe road,abuja.

Just call me and i will come and meet you anywhere you are located in abuja.

regards.
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
more jewellery

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by fellybabe(f): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2009
and this

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.