Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,093 members, 7,919,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! (121787 Views)

Sales! Sales! Sales! Post All Sales Related Matters Here!! / I Am Currently Looking For Wholesale And Individual Clothing Buyers In Nigeria. / One Thing (fashion Related) That You Cannot Leave Your House Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Go Down)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by oluwafeyik(f): 7:49pm On May 12, 2011
www.beessignature.webs.com
makeup, hair, beads and costume jewelry, training, consultancy
no need to say more!

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by sherrylan: 2:11am On May 13, 2011
Hi , I am sherry from Qingdao doubleleafwig hair products company .
This is a factory .
We can supply kinds of human hair wigs and hair wefts .
My email is doubleleafwig2010@yahoo.com
Our website is www.doubleleafwig.com

If you want to buy the wigs , please feel free to contact me.
Hope you contact me to order the wig you like .

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by bluloft: 3:43am On May 16, 2011
Rev-it-up Nigeria! Vogue Starts Here!

www.Bluloft.com

To get all the scoop on what's going on, follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/bluloft and/or like us on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/BluLoft-Vogue-starts-here/172837006063503

Follow us as we countdown the launch date for the new and upcoming online fashion store specifically created for the people of Nigeria!

Bluloft
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by splitz(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2011
Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids, Am Just looking around to meet new people and trying to tell and introduce the best i can make out in the fashion world, am very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and i can assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your body shape. wishing you the best in life!
Tolu
+2347085060533
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by splitz(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2011
Am into Fashion and i have over 4 years experience on fashion field till date but for only Females and little kids, Am Just looking around to meet new people and trying to tell and introduce the best i can make out in the fashion world, am very good with ankara, kente, woodin, ankara, batik, brocade and other fabrics and i can assure you that your dress would be made very well to fit your body shape. wishing you the best in life!
Tolu
+2347085060533
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by bluloft: 9:06pm On May 17, 2011
Rev-it-up Nigeria! Vogue Starts Here!

www.Bluloft.com

To get all the scoop on what's going on, follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/bluloft and/or like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/bluloft

Join us as we countdown the launch date for the new and upcoming online fashion store specifically created for the people of Nigeria!

Bluloft
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by KarenM: 7:07am On May 25, 2011
high quality replica wedding dresses!

Many wholesalers from UK, US, Germany etc, they all approve of our wedding dress and made a long business with us.
I can assure you that each of our wedding dress has the high quality. I think you will love them too.

Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me via email sales@bestdressprice.com, phone 8030591 9276 or vist http://shop.bestdressprice.com/home.php tongue tongue tongue
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by KarenM: 7:11am On May 25, 2011
phone 803 591 9276 :)
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by afroxyz: 2:44am On May 26, 2011
Handcrafted jewelry by chika craft.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by SimoneM1: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2011

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by ugo2u(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2011
[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qPdlM-7dQA?version=3&hl=en_US"[/flash]

another collection from el goz, pls call 08023085794
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by yebarbie(f): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2011
Introducing O'Brooch Mobile Spa, a health and beauty outfit which specializes in makeup, facials, nails, detox, sauna bath, massage & body ex-foliation.
We bring the spa to you by creating a fun & relaxing atmosphere right at the comfort of your home/office.
Relax, close your eyes and lie back while you inhale the most exotic scents of our special scented candles in variety of flavors. You will forget where you are.
visit our facebook page (o'brooch) and like to see benefits of detox, facial, massage and also to receive daily beauty tips.
Questions on health, beauty, weight loss etc are also welcome.
Lets pamper you!
0803 572 0929
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by yebarbie(f): 12:53am On Jun 04, 2011
FM perfumes available in over 100 fragrances. we do deliveries and can also get the samples across to you to chose from.
visit www.allaboutfm.co.uk/bolababe to view the catalogue.makeup also available. 08035720929
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Syber(m): 3:05am On Jun 06, 2011
For sale 2010 igucci watch

Retails for $900

12 time zones,

Sleek watch with a Huge statement,

80k only, comes with box manual and warranty,

Call 08033020606(seyi)

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by danny0909: 9:34am On Jun 10, 2011
Join www.360lifemate.com today and meet with new friends, Video Chatting, Discuss your Relationships, Girls Talk, Men and women's Health, Creat your own groups and invite your friends to follow-up, Online gaming and so much more. Join www.360lifemate.com for free. Never a dull moment.

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by yebarbie(f): 1:19am On Jun 12, 2011
Do you like your skin? Do you like to give it the best? Will you like to be getting daily tips on skincare, makeup, fragrances, health and beauty generally? Then ‘like’ O’Brooch on facebook for all the talk on skincare ‘n’ more…
Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by bloodred(f): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
Buy ur sexy female shoes @ whole sale prices Ranging from as low as N2000 to as high as N6000. What u see is what u get. Based in PH but can also deliver out of state 4 an additional cost.
Flats slippers, Italian slippers, Gladiators, peep toes, pumps, sexy sling backs & a whole lot more.

see pictures.

call Pope on 07066119259[/size]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by bloodred(f): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2011
bloodred:

[size=14pt]Sales! Sales!! Sales!!!
Buy your sexy female shoes @ whole sale prices Ranging from as low as N2000 to as high as N6000. What u see is what u get. Based in PH but can also deliver out of state 4 an additional cost.
Flats slippers, Italian slippers, Gladiators, peep toes, pumps, sexy sling backs & a whole lot more.

see pictures.

call Pope on 07066119259[/size]

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by Stylista(f): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2011
CELIA’S AVANT GARDE located on 110, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos is having a “Mega Discounts Sales”. The discounts are promised on a range of designer suits such as Liz Elena, Kay Unger, Terani Couture, Sioni Couture, Noviello Bloom, Sonia Kay, Manigance, Cos and Lily & Taylor.
Each suit now goes for N30,000, and if you buy more than 3, you get further discounts.
Sizes include: 44 French, 10 USA, 12 USA, 14 USA, 16 USA and 20 USA
So if you are in the mood to treat yourself to a luxurious addition to your wardrobe, then you should definitely pay the store a visit.
For more enquiries, please call: 08033323844, 08022939520 or 08038915436

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by afroxyz: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2011
Handcrafted beaded jewelry @ affordable prices.retail and wholesale.we deliver to any part of nigeria. Call 23408060793263 or email chikacraft@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by afroxyz: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2011
More craft from chika craft

Re: Post ALL Your Fashion-Related Adverts Here!! INDIVIDUAL Threads Created Just For Adverts Will BE MOVED To "Adverts" Section!!!! by crazejacky: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2011
I like jewelry more, See below some jewelry I bought recently. www.sunflowereshop.com
[img]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=280699962330[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.