Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (10739 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by babestella: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mrhod: Dose people dat are blamin d opposition, i tink it is bcomin clearer by d day 2 start drawin ur conclusion on where 2 turn 2, i no GEJ can neva ever resign, but he should remember Abacha, Gadafi, & some sturborn ruler. He should remember d poor n d defenseless Nigerian, & 4 once do d right tin.

When GEJ resigns, who takes over na? Hausa man? Fulani herdsman? And they stop throwing bombs and the killings.
Please give GEJ a break. BOKO HARAM is only trying to break the country into some serious war, they are only trying to tell us that it is only a northern religious bigot that can be in power and there will be peace in this country.

GEJ willnbenthere for another 4 years after this first term.

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Dainfamous: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
so who can handle boko haram killings? are the north claiming is only them can handle boko haram killing,this is what they wanted so that GEJ will resign but is not possible he has to finish his 4ys term..

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by 1025: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
VERY SOON, BAKARE AND EL RUFAIL WILL BECOME HEROES BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN ON THE SIDE OF TRUTH ALL THESE WHILE.pdp and boko haram have things in common.
sometimes ago, the then gov of abia state came out in the open and said, pdp is a blood thirsty party. a couple of years back, fani kayode told us that cult members were behind all the air misharps under obj. obj on his own deleted two communities even when they were not boko haram.
today, the bokos are doing the dirty job of supplying bloods to their blood banks for pdp.
if anyone till now is not convinced that pdp has a lot to do with pdp, that one may be using some lower animal brains.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by gidiMonsta(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2012
Why is everybody attacking GEJ? I know he maybe clueless about the whole thing but his resignation will only lead to more crisis, if GEJ is forced to resign by BH today, what stops MEND from coming with a more aggressive stance than ever?

Is Sambo a better alternative? NO.

I don't like Dr. Jonathan, I can never vote for Dr. Jonathan but I am giving my president full support against this hydra headed monster. cool
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Emulti(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by excondido(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
anybody still wondering if we are without a president?
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
This is certain,gej has shown nigerians that those we labelled tyrants were good leaders,he is weak and this is what happens to weak presidents,the are killed in power or shamefully dethroned
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by musaaminu12: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2012
For those that are want our incompetent president to remain in government beyond 2015 under the guise that some people have decided to use boko haram as a tool to mke governance difficult for jonathan...we shld not forget the fact that boko haram exists in the north nd dere hve been no attacks in the southern part of this country and in 2 years we cannot still point to any achievement of this government...GEJ is jus a coward...considerin hw easy it was for him to crack down on unarmed protesters...he shld resign cos he's incompetent although I know he would rather die tha to resign
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by rainbowman: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
Most of your statements on this forum originate from factual errors. Was it proved anywhere that Mr President said anything like that and even if it of were he is just trying to douse already frayed nerves. Unleashing the Army to deal with Boko Haram will definitely lead to alot of innocent people getting hurt for something that they never knew about. In fact that is the difference between fighting state actors and non state actors. These Sect members do not have conventional uniforms, weapons, leadership structure or even equipment. They diffuse into an environment after their acts and this is not even helped by some residents who purposely hide them. Unleashing the Army would mean KILLING anybody that was in the vicinity of a point where an attack took place and that is definitely unjust and would ultimately lead to government losing the war as well as the heart and minds of the local populace. Already some people are even calling for the outright withdrawal of troops because of perceived injustices such as what some of you are requesting for. More importantly, it is even more surprising that just 2 weeks ago the BH sect came out and stated what they really wanted, the resignation of the President and is conversion to Islam. This would have been laughed off in another country but one by one so called eminent Nigerians have come out in the media to request the President to resign. This is definitely a bad precedence. We are in a bad situation but we must realise that out security agents are on top of the situation and given enough time we would reduce these attacks to the barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by babestella: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2012
gidiMonsta: Why is everybody attacking GEJ? I know he maybe clueless about the whole thing but his resignation will only lead to more crisis, if GEJ is forced to resign by BH today, what stops MEND from coming with a more aggressive stance than ever?

Is Sambo a better alternative? NO.

I don't like Dr. Jonathan, I can never vote for Dr. Jonathan but I am giving my president full support against this hydra headed monster. cool

FULL SUPPORT
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Airplane(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
Jona dey fall ma hands
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by blackborn7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
peckhamboi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-should-resign-northern-can/
jonathan is a moving coffin.. A living dead.. He got no aim,vision and direction. He's a fool for sayin that. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by blackborn7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by timilehin007(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mavrick2012: Realy misin OBJ

Me too. OBJ is a no-nonsense man if it were him i can bet with my John Thomas that these GEJ so call family ( boko harams) wouldnt take him a week to deal with then...i must confess OBJ is the best president we ever had.. All these horrible things couldnt happen in his time even though dey might h̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊v̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ bin secretly operating. GEJ failed us in all ramifications, OBJ successfully ruled has AU president, who born Benin Rep. President to sigh where OBJ dey now Benin president defeated Gej as AU president. He's not ripe enough to be a president in a country like ours so the best bet is to quit office.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by manmade(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
of
peckhamboi: Everybody deserting Retardeen.

His End is Near.
my friend, wise up b4 u start replying 2 unverified news ,there is only one CAN with branches in each state capital and some relatively large cities, there is nothing like Northern xthian Association of nig. and if u look further the statement credited to Gej is a ruse to deceive undiscerning minds if not where is the source. Every residents of the affected states in the country know what is called JTF. are they not combanting BH every now and then and even lost some of their men in the process wat military deployment are we asking for again?. We dont need a soothsayer 2 tell us dat dis is d michievous handiwork of enemies of progress.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Eruba7: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
if this is actually wat he said then he is an incompetent president
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Solaoye: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
i am confused @ this point, for our president to utter this statement. this shows we need more prayer for our nation. hope we are not sitting on the fence?
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by profola2be(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2012
babestella:

When GEJ resigns, who takes over na? Hausa man? Fulani herdsman? And they stop throwing bombs and the killings.
Please give GEJ a break. BOKO HARAM is only trying to break the country into some serious war, they are only trying to tell us that it is only a northern religious bigot that can be in power and there will be peace in this country.

may be with your vote alone,abi?
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by timilehin007(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
..Mstupid Niger Delta people..you are as dumb, clueless and brain-washed as your brother in power, are you telling us that if this Boko people attack his child or someone very intimate to him he'd still regard them as family? Do you mean if they destroy his properties he'd still shows he's less concern..? Yoruba say "eni ba lomo" na person wey be victim of this Boko harm na im know how e be. I pray this people bomb one of una family each make una see how e dey be for body. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by taharqa: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
lacasa: Tnk God its CAN ds time arnnd

Wen Arewa youths, El. Rufai, Bakare and oodas said the same thing ϯo Jona, sycophants & bigots wer protecting Jona like their life depended on it undecided

Ain't †ђat Nigeria's Hypocrisy
No, it shows dat u Lacasa re a Complete HYPOCRITE. were u not d one telling us here dat GEJ and d security are killing 'innocent' muslims indiscriminately(smtin dat sm 'elders' hv bn saying and dat a Shiek recently echoed)? Now u re in support of an organisatn dat is calling on d president to do wot Obj did to Zaki Ibiam nd Odi where massacres of entire populatns occurred. If d president were to do same to d ppl of Maiduguri, Yobe, Potiskum, Bauchi etc wont you and odas like you cm here nd scream at d top of yr voices dat a xtian President is committing massacre on 'innocent' muslims? Or wait, sm of u guys hv already said dat b4 bt u conveniently 'forget' cos an organisatn u ppl hv earlier termd 'enemy-number-one' is mking a call most of u guys hv bn wanting 4rm d start-kick out GEJ. Is it nt a little ironic dat an organisatn(CAN) dat had previously threatend to tk Obj to world court over wot he did in Zaki Ibiam is nw d same organisatn asking 4 same treatment to others? You dont kw when a person is speaking 4rm understandable frustratn over d killing of his ppl?...d current military operatn has weakend BH,as d US top African diplomat said recently(when was d last time BH succeeded in bombing high targets- they are nw reducd to gun trotting murderers); sm ppl re nw giving JTF actionable info hence dier successful raids in Kano, Maiduguri nd Yobe recently. We shld nw be talking about hw we can ALL continue to assist d security agencies so they can eliminate dem, nw dat they seem to hv bn weakend instead of distracting ourselves on a phantom 'resignatn' dat we kw will NEVA come..... PROPAGADAN cannot defeat terroists u know
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by timilehin007(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
manmade: of my friend, wise up b4 u start replying 2 unverified news ,there is only one CAN with branches in each state capital and some relatively large cities, there is nothing like Northern xthian Association of nig. and if u look further the statement credited to Gej is a ruse to deceive undiscerning minds if not where is the source. Every residents of the affected states in the country know what is called JTF. are they not combanting BH every now and then and even lost some of their men in the process wat military deployment are we asking for again?. We dont need a soothsayer 2 tell us dat dis is d michievous handiwork of enemies of progress.

You no go go find one place sidown abi..? You no see the source abi your eyes get fault..?
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Redstone(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
profola2be:
may be with your vote alone,abi?

Our votes have never counted or made any impact, but for some group of people to think that peace can only reign in this country only when they are in power is wrong and a complete fallacy.
With or without my vote, GEJ will still win. It is unfortunate that this iis what the system has turned out to be.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by alaoeri: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
babestella:

Who cares if GEJ rules for life what ωε are agitating for is that the jonzing president should wakeup to his responsibility & flushes BH out.
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by DeCleff(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
njazra: na wah for Bros Jona ooo
Please GEJ to hand over power to Ex Gov. Orji-Uzor Kalu or OBJ for just 2 months to bring boko zombies to order
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by timilehin007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
taharqa: No, it shows dat u Lacasa re a Complete HYPOCRITE. were u not d one telling us here dat GEJ and d security are killing 'innocent' muslims indiscriminately(smtin dat sm 'elders' hv bn saying and dat a Shiek recently echoed)? Now u re in support of an organisatn dat is calling on d president to do wot Obj did to Zaki Ibiam nd Odi where massacres of entire populatns occurred. If d president were to do same to d ppl of Maiduguri, Yobe, Potiskum, Bauchi etc wont you and odas like you cm here nd scream at d top of yr voices dat a xtian President is committing massacre on 'innocent' muslims? Or wait, sm of u guys hv already said dat b4 bt u conveniently 'forget' cos an organisatn u ppl hv earlier termd 'enemy-number-one' is mking a call most of u guys hv bn wanting 4rm d start-kick out GEJ. Is it nt a little ironic dat an organisatn(CAN) dat had previously threatend to tk Obj to world court over wot he did in Zaki Ibiam is nw d same organisatn asking 4 same treatment to others? You dont kw when a person is speaking 4rm understandable frustratn over d killing of his ppl?...d current military operatn has weakend BH,as d US top African diplomat said recently(when was d last time BH succeeded in bombing high targets- they are nw reducd to gun trotting murderers); sm ppl re nw giving JTF actionable info hence dier successful raids in Kano, Maiduguri nd Yobe recently. We shld nw be talking about hw we can ALL continue to assist d security agencies so they can eliminate dem, nw dat they seem to hv bn weakend instead of distracting ourselves on a phantom 'resignatn' dat we kw will NEVA come..... PROPAGADAN cannot defeat terroists u know

If propaganda cant defeat them OBJ would defeat them thats all i care. What meaningful thing has he done since he resumed office..? Everything about him is absurd and negative his first name has opposite influence on Nigeria, even spoiltwise, under his tenure we didnt make it to last nations cup, sisia w̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇s rated one of did best in Nigeria, proved it under obj and Yaradua, he was a failure under badluck..for the first time we've been participating in an olympic even we couldnt win even a corper or boiling ring let alone bronze..see the truth his he had ambition for naija, he convinced us enough to believe so for the first time in my life i voted and ȋ̝̊̅̄τ̣̣̥ was for him. He didnt know how this bad things happens,his name has bin transformed to be badluck for Naija. From subsidy, to Boko haram, to namibia make it a must to get visa b4 entering thier country, even Ghana that is suppose to be our neighbour now beef us to the fullest. These national humiliations are way too much..he has failed period
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by idlaw2k3(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
Our dear president lacks charisma. His presence, words and actions do not inspire confidence. I was watching him with Hillary Clinton he looked like an uninvited guest

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by 2oby: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
if Gej cant help he should resign
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Revolva(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2012
babestella: I personally do not and will not support a failed government now nor in future. Now one thing should be clear to we all as Nigerians, Nigeria as a nation has very seriuos foundational problem. That has led to a factbwenall know today about some tribe of men, or some group of religious bigots bogusly making claims that the country's leadership position belongs to them. These same bigots have unequivocally made strong statements swearing to make this country ungovernable for Mr. GEJ.
Lets imagine what this country will look like if these same group comes out and swear that they will make this country governable for Mr. GEJ and say with with all sense of responsibility. I will leave you to romance the feeling of being secured in this country even in a place of worship.
These bigots are only interested in breweing chaos in the country so to discredit GEJ administration.

Now I ask, is it because GEJ is not a northerner, is it because he is a Christian? Ponder on this, or is it because some people where not able to snatch the seat of power even through the game of balloting which ultimately goes to the best rigger?

Listen up, all those calling for GEJ's resignation should stop that nonsense. For all I care, GEJ should remain in power even beyond 2015, and let's see what those who have sworn to make the country a living hell for him will do. GEJ is not getting it right, but could a northerner had done better? Leadership positions in this country is not an exclusive right of any tribe in this Nation much so for a region that has nothing to contribute to the economic development of this nation. I think then, that the South east deserve to lead this nation for another 20 years because much of the resources of this ill fated country is from the SE.

Mind you, I am not in support of his cart before the horse policies, but I will not support the promotion of terrorism just to discredit GEJ's administration. Let's call a spade a spade.

Oga something dey do you what do you mean jonathan 2015 damm abi you dey expect contract from am all dis psycopath - I wish he resigns and let's the boko haram issue subside that's the prayer of sensible nigerians and you here wishing the suffering of the masses more
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by timilehin007(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
idlaw2k3: Our dear president lacks charisma. His presence, words and actions do not grin
inspire confidence. I was watching him with Hillary Clinton he looked like an uninvited guest

An uninvited guest...?? grin grin
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by taharqa: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
timilehin007:

If propaganda cant defeat them OBJ would defeat them thats all i care. What meaningful thing has he done since he resumed office..? Everything about him is absurd and negative his first name has opposite influence on Nigeria, even spoiltwise, under his tenure we didnt make it to last nations cup, sisia w̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇s rated one of did best in Nigeria, proved it under obj and Yaradua, he was a failure under badluck..for the first time we've been participating in an olympic even we couldnt win even a corper or boiling ring let alone bronze..see the truth his he had ambition for naija, he convinced us enough to believe so for the first time in my life i voted and ȋ̝̊̅̄τ̣̣̥ was for him. He didnt know how this bad things happens,his name has bin transformed to be badluck for Naija. From subsidy, to Boko haram, to namibia make it a must to get visa b4 entering thier country, even Ghana that is suppose to be our neighbour now beef us to the fullest. These national humiliations are way too much..he has failed period
I was going to answer you when I saw dat u were responding to my comment but afta reading yr comment i wonda if u were actuali responding to me or smone else? Plz if u were trying to respond to me, read tru my comment again nd respond to every point raisd..Rants basd on 'points' like Siasia winning or not winning futball matches dont count; we are actuali talking about serious national issues here. Thnx
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by uncleb(m): 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
CHAIN please tell us whom you represent. Just last week, you lambasted Bakare, is his position different from what CAN has just released.? Hungry and shameless people
Re: Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator: Did GEJ really regard BH as family? I do not believe this!!!!

If he did say this then " I case mr Rest, sorry I rest my case" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors’ Convoy Drivers As Agents Of Death / Army Averts Another Suicide Attack In Borno.. / Senators To Contribute N300k Each For IDPs & Rehabilitation Of North-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.