Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) (22295 Views)

Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos / Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Looks Irritated Posing With Sean Tizzle! / Check Out Clarence Peters Posing With His Mother, Clarion Chukwura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Moodyup(f): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: For the love of all thats holy, all this senseless celeb picture posting must stop!!! So if i go out now and go pose with a lion, tiger,and bear will my picture make it on nairaland frontpage?? mtcheew
Maybe,buh d main issue nw is 'can u pose with lion,tiger nd bear.If u can,maybe u'll get dat frontpage pics u'r obviously dyin 4.if u can't,leave d boy make he enjoy his spotlight joor
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Chanchit: 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: For the love of all thats holy, all this senseless celeb picture posting must stop!!! So if i go out now and go pose with a lion, tiger,and bear will my picture make it on nairaland frontpage?? mtcheew
Y won't it make front page..? Jst include your name.. I mean ur NL username..
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
Moodyup: Maybe,buh d main issue nw is 'can u pose with lion,tiger nd bear.If u can,maybe u'll get dat frontpage pics u'r obviously dyin 4.if u can't,leave d boy make he enjoy his spotlight joor
Zeddicus:
LWKMD! Nack your head for the nearest block if e too pain you grin grin
Una go dey ginger this front page ish as if it pays salaries.
DICKtator:

Dear, not only would it make Nairaland frontpage,it would become the 8th wonder of the world because I can't imagine any random person,talkless of a female, posing with a wild animal.Don't get it twisted, I know that that cheetah is def. Tamed/trained but u, claiming to pose with any random wild animal?
grin grin grin grin
Chanchit:
Y won't it make front page..? Jst include your name.. I mean ur NL username..
Moodyup: Maybe,buh d main issue nw is 'can u pose with lion,tiger nd bear.If u can,maybe u'll get dat frontpage pics u'r obviously dyin 4.if u can't,leave d boy make he enjoy his spotlight joor
NEXT TIME YOU GUYS OUGHT TO LEARN HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. My point was that this topic is senseless and not that I AM DYING TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE!(Where the hell did you get that from?) Please learn to read english, oh and when your at it go reasearch what using an analogy is. You know what im deleting that part of my comment, i know more brain dead people are going to make the same comment as those above. -_-
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nasri100(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2012
**My homie still**
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Ramcie(f): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ok have seen the pix and then what
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by strangest(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
Akpan we still dey wait for some hot stuff with kanye, abi your boi boi never each for him to settle you..
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by stillme(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ayubaayo: Yaay!! I'm the first!

You don enter one chance
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by elimokhai(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
E be like say eba and ewedu soup don tire am. Check out this tourist that was mauled by a cheetah

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by 190: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
D poor animal is tired

People don touch am taya
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by fittty(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2012
Nasri100: **My homie still**

Don't make my cheetah go stupiid, go stupiid, go stupiid!!!.... My hommie still
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by alaoeri: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
Everything concerning Dbanj turn to be hot cake, Dbanj abeg where your babalawo they?
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Chanchit: With that D'banj's posture, i can hear his heart beat on my speaker...
Na so. I noticed it too. And I don't blame him either.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by tobssyt(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
He get luck say dem chain d cheetah, if nt .......
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by juman(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Anybody that want to pose with lion should pose with Doyin Okupe. grin grin
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by juman(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2012
tobssyt: He get luck say dem chain d cheetah, if nt .......

Posing with wild animal is not good idea.
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by DICKtator: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

NEXT TIME YOU GUYS OUGHT TO LEARN HOW TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES. My point was that this topic is senseless and not that I AM DYING TO MAKE THE FRONT PAGE!(Where the hell did you get that from?) Please learn to read english, oh and when your at it go reasearch what using an analogy is. You know what im deleting that part of my comment, i know more brain dead people are going to make the same comment as those above. -_-

What are u spewing from ur uncouth mouth? Be ranting arrant nonesense there!!!."Professoress".
Even tyler perry said u shld think like a man,u r thinking like an I.mbecile
According to ur signature, u need a life, please add a d.ick also!!!.
Thank me later!!!!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Pakavy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
M M M: Ok I don see am
me 2!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by johnstar(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
So d'banj pose wit cheetah, dis is wonderful ooooooooo, nonsense.... Mtcheeeew, ok, brb, make i go pose wit crocodile mayb e go enr front page undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by ajf(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2012
LMFAO!! See the distance between the guy and the cheetah, black mamba indeed...

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
i have a picture of gej alstatian dog,that one too should make the front page and lest i forget another one with dbanj posing with an elephant.
since all these mods know to be a good topics are picture topics
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Etumgbe(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
Wetin come concern us for there na
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by onatisi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
the first pix was wizkid doing shopping ,second one was banky w and wizkid runnig,now dbanj posing with a chettah maybe the next one will be tuface with a lion ,na wah for all these mods
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Tolaaaaannni(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator:

What are u spewing from ur uncouth mouth? Be ranting arrant nonesense there!!!."Professoress".
Even tyler perry said u shld think like a man,[size=20pt]u[/size] r thinking like an I.mbecile
According to ur signature, u need a life, please add a d.ick also!!!.
Thank me later!!!!
And i bet you do whatever tyler perry tells you to do huh? why should i think like a men when i am not one. Please get some sense, And follow your own advice. And the reason i made that signature was for people like you, glad you took notice of it. Do have a great day smiley
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator: Nice one by D'banj[b] Daniel[/b] Oyebanjo.
Apparently, his parents must have told him about the person behind his name-Daniel.
But if he had taken time to read his bible,he would have known that it is not Daniel and the Cheetah but Daniel and the Lion!!!
grin grin grin grin
him never reach em calling grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by born2boink(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
Dbanj visits boko haram leader for peace will make more sense on frontpage
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by sexiestharam(f): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
DICKtator: Nice one by D'banj[b] Daniel[/b] Oyebanjo.
Apparently, his parents must have told him about the person behind his name-Daniel.
But if he had taken time to read his bible,he would have known that it is not Daniel and the Cheetah but Daniel and the Lion!!!
grin grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by lawizle(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2012
tuasefemi:

No be person like sidon tink com 4mulate d@ kin tin? U̶̲̥̅̊ sef fit sidon tink & com out wt sumtin diff & reasonable na! Abi na ur brain ur papa d̶̶̲̥̲̥̅̊̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tey wack garri ni?

Blood of Jesus!!! Guy u badt pass tony Montana

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by 7footre(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
Now this is a rough play.... A very rough one!
Re: Dbanj Posing With A Cheetah (pix) by tellwisdom: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
Moral of the story??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Akpobome's 50th Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 / Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.