Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC (968 Views)

Crazy Things People Have Done While Trying To Get Employed- What Is Your Story? / The People Who Get Employed / Get Employed In A Nigeria Bank With Aat Certificate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC by olalekan1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Many are the graduates looking for one job or the other within and outside Nigeria, soon I will join them in this quest but my concern now is to calculate my risk. I am presently doing my IT and I am hoping to be retained after my NYSC with this company I am attached to but I want to know the estimated number of IT staffs that get employed with the company they were attached to after their IT or NYSC based on their experiences.
Please your response(s) is highly needed.
Re: Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
it's nt much. gals go 2 d extent of sleepin around 2 get jobs.dat u shld knw.
jst relax,i was even mor scared dan u,i ended up havin a job 3 mths later earlier dan al d bad news i had received.lif treats us al differntly.dat u shld knw.
Re: Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC by olalekan1(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2013
Thanks, I appreciate ur contribution and I loved it. Sorry that I did not respond early
Re: Did You Get Employed After Your IT/NYSC by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
Bro, d jobs are in d pipeline.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Working As A Cabin Attendant In A Nigerian Airline / ok / Lesson Of The Day : No Matter How Jobless U Are ; You Shouldn't Be Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.