Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,061 members, 7,899,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi (18085 Views)

Kanuris, Fulanis, And Hausas Are Boko Haram—sheikh Ahmad Gumi / "Boko-Haram Is Diabolical And Should Be Flushed" Sheik Gumi!!!! / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by biggzman: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2012
Gud things indeed. He(sheik) has felt to mention billions embezzle by thiz guys strting wit ribadu,el-rufai n evn thiz central bank emire. We are backward today bcuz of thiz muslim guy that hijack power in d 60th,80ths n 90th. Som1 shld tell him to keep quit if he dosnt have any gudtyn to say. nonsense
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Ninapha(f): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2012
labbyboi: Laila illa lahu Muhammadu rasullulah sallalahu alayhi wassalam( I bear witness that there is no other God except Allah n Muahammad is the messenger of Allah)
. U are a boy. When u grow into a man, u wd be replied.

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vernor(m): 6:14am On Aug 14, 2012
mmmustapha: grin ur pastors r no1 rapists, can some1 tell me where in d bible tell u guys 2 go 2 church on sunday? Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease, hell fire is waitin for u
Make i add my own little hausa,HAUSA will say Baa sense, wot is d corelation ofdis with d topic walahi this man belongs to d goat no cow family.LOL
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by hagma37yahoocom: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2012
if trust and justice is wat u need go to muslims dey are steadfast in watever dey are doin or believe in i lov islam and muslims

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2012
Paul John: You guys should overlook people like this. There just to cause confusion amidst Christians and muslims, especially the S/Westerners undecided

Sorry we can't cos you don't say this when your pastors talk crap...
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross: TO THE RETARDED FOOLS IN THE WORTH, THESE ARE ACHIEVEMENTS?
THESE POOR MALAMS ARE FIGHTING A LOST BATTLE, THEY BATTER WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER BC THE NORTH WILL NEVER TEST POWER AGAIN AND THIS COUNTRY WILL DISINTEGRATE SOONER THAN LATER.

Your english is poo
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2012
booqee: I'm guessing dis man is really high on cheap weed and gutter water. Dis islamic peeps never ceases to amaze me. So to him, those crap he mentioned are achievement! Jeez..... He's talking about muslim, and he dint even mention a single yoruba muslim or muslims from other regions..na only hausa muslim dey do good nah.
Abeg u dis mallam, u fit shift go left make i see road?? Mtcheww

Your insult is for Pastor Ayo...
Α̲̅ muslim is α̲̅ muslim, it is u xtians who differentiate...same reason the isrealites didn't believe ahmad becos he was arabian. I aint complaining of body pains and u telling me u have imported paracetamol, weytin be ya own gan!!!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Darui: I even think say hin go mention FASHOLA undecided
MKO

Only muslim Northerners do good.......

Weytin be ur own!!!?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2012
biggzman: Gud things indeed. He(sheik) has felt to mention billions embezzle by thiz guys strting wit ribadu,el-rufai n evn thiz central bank emire. We are backward today bcuz of thiz muslim guy that hijack power in d 60th,80ths n 90th. Som1 shld tell him to keep quit if he dosnt have any gudtyn to say. nonsense

You are the one who needs to STFU!!!
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by AroOkigbo(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2012
"Good things" such as suicide missions, bombing innocent worshippers and general terrorism.
Yes (and no doubt) are done by muzzies. *SMH*
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by born2boink(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes Oh! He looks like the boko haram guy who is always making threats in youtube videos.
this guy does not look like boko haram, he is a real boko haram, his speech, his look was not different from boko haram, he should be arrested
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2012
cashcpt:

They can't cause confusion amongst us in d southwest ethnicity before religion is our mantra

Speak for urself alone!!!

1 Like

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2012
cesil92: The problem with this Northern Muslim is indoctrination... A uselez idiotic ponk and at that an illiterate just because he is a Sheik will sit out there, deceive and fool his followers rubbishing and making nonsense of thier B.Sc, M.Sc's and Ph.D holders.

And in shallow mind you think you just wake up one day and become α̲̅ sheik? Will the Bsc, Msc and PhDs of this world take you to heaven.
Everybody is an illiterate if only you know the meaning of illiteracy soi, next time think before you talk nonsense.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2012
If stoking religious and tribal sentiments was a competition in Olympics, Nigerian leaders and elites would sweep all with gold.

5 Likes

Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2012
noblezone: Facts:

To be a "true" moslem in Nigeria,
1. You must be Hausa/Fulani.
2. You must be Jihard compliant.
3. You must be "born to rule" minded.
4. You must be politically violent
5. You must speak "fearlessly" no matter how stupid your logics are.
6. And if you rear cows,let them graze on any farm, if the owners of the farms complain, shout "Allah is great", pick your sword and slaughter them.

Α̲̅ 21st century f**l
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Skmoda360(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2012
scopusng: Abi, dis Sheik don drink palm wine ni? U know see all d things wen GEJ done do? Lol
he evn dey madt gan ni
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2012
gboss4sure:

Man tell your shiek or wot de hell u call him to declare his stand on Boko Haram before making hell of noise here

You were not here yesterday when your xtian bro and sis were barking?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2012
Vernor: Can u pls beam more light on d sheik,name, schools he attended if any+his waec or neco exam number+ how he became sheik and whr offering is required in d holy korean,no of wife dia age n qualificatn and finally where he currently stays, Fela don talk am 'IMAMu na gbaladun' Open ur eyes everywhr,d guy get other plans. If u get all d above we will show u his dark side.

And how does this qualify you to be α̲̅ good man? Ignoramus
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Skmoda360(m): 7:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Ninapha: . U are a boy. When u grow into a man, u wd be replied.
he is surely a small boy...
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by adaybayor(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2012
born2fuck: this guy does not look like boko haram, he is a real boko haram, his speech, his look was not different from boko haram, he should be arrested

Will have known what to say if only you had a better username, useless slowpoke...AIDS will soon catch up with u.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Chongaiman: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2012
It is the rule rather than exception to hear such teachings in the north during Ramadan. More of political discussion than teaching piety. This man's own is even mild. The problem of the 'North' is its elite that perpetually wants the masses to remain ignorant and docile in order to be easily manipulated.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by aliyu03(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2012
christianity and its teachings are the main problem Nigeria is facing today. Now did the sheik say anything bad?? No, then why attacking and raging all forms of abuses on him and even calling him bokoharam ehn..,! Its very very bad....#CristiansChangeYourHabit
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by lukkie(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2012
I wonder why people stoop so low to give this knucklehead 'sheikh' any response. These are the criminals who incite violence and then run away to Saudi Arabia. Nigeria's problem is not that of religion but of oppressors and the oppressed. But they use religion to incite you because they know you're all very gullible.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2012
i watched muslems in nta breaking their fast bt i see no changes bt all i see is group of terrorists. Are Nigerians Arabians? They speak arab without understanding what they are saying. If they are sincere, let them pray in english. TERRORISTS God Himself will judge u people. The spirit of those people that have dead so far from boko boys will disturb the terrorists involved. Dammm u
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by stallion2: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2012
so he likes what boko haram is doing, religion of of peace , so killing innocent people means peace? see your over grown bearbear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by SeunAero(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Liverpoolfc: i watched muslems in nta breaking their fast bt i see no changes bt all i see is group of terrorists. Are Nigerians Arabians? They speak arab without understanding what they are saying. If they are sincere, let them pray in english. TERRORISTS God Himself will judge u people. The spirit of those people that have dead so far from boko boys will disturb the terrorists involved. Dammm u
I wish I had no time 2 reply the cum you just emasculated on this post. so English is now superior to your own language? orangutan like you.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Vicotex(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2012
SeunAero: I wish I had no time 2 reply the cum you just emasculated on this post. so English is now superior to your own language? orangutan like you.
You are a brownish lunatic with a scratched brain attached to the most fleshy part of a ram .....muslim ni ....thunder fire that agbero sheik wey no knw where dey pain am grin
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by SeunAero(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Vicotex: You are a brownish idiot with a scratched brain attached to the most fleshy part of a ram .....muslim ni ....thunder fire that agbero sheik wey no knw where dey pain am grin You are a brownish idiot with a scratched brain attached to the most fleshy part of a ram .....muslim ni ....thunder fire that agbero sheik wey no knw where dey pain am
I can understand when swine talks different from a human.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by Exponental(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2012
I call this "total state of confusion"!
He 4got 2 add d annulment of an election bt a muslim denying anoda muslim, d el-rufai corruption saga, d abacha looted scheme n many more......ds guy wan make me vex, but i no go vex @ all.
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by tirtimy: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2012
What about Farouk Lawan?
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by yemmy19(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2012
Useless man,so these ar d good thngs done by d muslims,shame on Ɣ☺ΰ .....mtcheeeew
Re: The Good Things In Nigeria Are Done By Muslims: Sheik Gumi by solid3(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2012
U na no say him never break him fast, na just BAD HUNGER dey worry am.
I don laf taya.

THE NORTH SHOULD SINK THIS INTO THEIR SKUL: THE NORTH HAS CEASED TO RULE NIGERIA AND WILL NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Wife, Snowhite's Birthday With Lovely Pic & Message / Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC / 10,000 Capacity Anambra ICC To Be Commissioned Soon(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.