Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) (5724 Views)

Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / John Okafor "Ibu" With His Wife And Son (Photos) / Kaffy Teaches Ciara The "Kukere", "Duro" And "Shakitibobo" On Stage (Video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
John Okafor aka Mr Ibu was live in Houston, Texas. During an interview, he said “I like babes”, and oh well you can make your own judgment about that from his facial reactions while he was dancing with his fans in the video below.
Golden Icons Awards will be held in Texas on 20 Oct

The full Interview will be released on September 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpKOBRAZX84

Dancing with fans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf1CeOb04w0

I wonder why the focus was on Mr Ibu but I enjoyed the video grin

Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
Mr Ibu in Texas

Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2012
More pics with fans

Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
SMHcheesy

Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
I was starting to wonder what happened to all the guys!

Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ibube my niggie! He sabi dance o! shocked shocked
Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2012
Lmao! He is really crazy!
Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Naturally funny dude.
Re: Mr Ibu With Fans At Golden Icons Party (Video & Pics) by ijebabe: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: AY Comedian And Family / Actress Dakore Egbuson Akande Share New Photos / Chidinma Is This You??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.