Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,737 members, 7,898,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million - Celebrities (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million (492069 Views)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? / Did Chris Brown Join Illuminati Or Is He A Wanna-be? / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by WelsonScott: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by patriciafro: 12:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Join the great illuminati today and get the sum of 7500usd immediately as a gift of thanks of registering into the society and be famous and powerful forever, all you have to do is to email rickcrossilluminati@gmail.com and if you are in Nigeria and you wish to join also free and cheer up to call MR ELVIS the NO. 1 Agent in Nigeria to help you out via +2348064063302 wish you all the best
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SimmonsFlora1: 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is a one life time
opportunity. Are you an artist,
producer, business man/woman,
director, actor/actress. To get
rich,famous and protect your
already acquired wealth beyond
your widest imagination, and
also to leave a life of poverty, join
the most powerful and
influenced brotherhood in the
world known as the illuminate
brotherhood by contacting us
today via email:
illuminatitemple64@gmail.com or
call:+2348135701838. Your fame
and wealth is our utmost
concern.The Illuminati rules the
world. Join us to rule the world
with us..[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SimmonsFlora1: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]This is a one life time
the most powerful and
today via email:
and wealth is our utmost
with us..

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SimmonsFlora1: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
anitank:

LOL!!!
This is a one life time
the most powerful and
today via email:
and wealth is our utmost
with us..[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by SimmonsFlora1: 1:45am On Feb 14, 2015
This is a one life time
the most powerful and
today via email:
and wealth is our utmost
with us..

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by WelsonScott: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2015
This is a one life time
the most powerful and
today via email:
and wealth is our utmost
concern.The Illuminatithe world rules the
world. Join us to rule
with us[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Ndipe(m): 2:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Matthew 16:26 - Bible Gateway
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?...Matthew...
BibleGateway.com

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?

Read the above Biblical Scripture.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by WelsonScott: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonautio: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
PROCEDURE OF JOINING FREEMASONRY

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL (+2348115521613) OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com)
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of USD $600,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now (+2348115521613 OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com) for immediately initiation.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by WelsonScott: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above..

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD TEMPLE OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BUT BE WARNED.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by soulfood(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Greatness call to DJs worldwide.

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by Robertmark: 1:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Join the Illuminati secret society
originally called the ILLUMINATE
ORDER; explore the world of
riches…..I extend an open
invitation to all those who agree
with the concept of individual
rights to apply to join the
Illuminati Order. The more
members it has, the greater its
influence will be. Join the world
of the happiest and most
influenced people in the world
and be the first to join in your
community
GET THE MAGICAL NOBLE RING OF
POWER
This Ring was cast in a guarded
ceremony involving two
underground Occult Illuminati
Organizations:
The American Sacred Red Order
of the Skull & Bones and
The Masonic Freemasons Scottish
Knights Templar of Valor
Leaders of these two Powerful
Sects used Ancient Secret
Illuminati Rituals and Spells to
imbue the Ring with thousands
of Masonic, Skull & Bones,
Illuminati Wealth & Power Codes;
the likes of which the general
public is typically not privy to!
These two Organizations typically
only serve Top people in Power
such as Royalty, World Leaders,
and Celebrities, as well as those
the Federal Reserve Banks
throughout the United States.
This Ring was designed to help
you achieve Greatness in this
Lifetime! If you are seeking Fame
and Fortune, it will help pave the
road! It works behind the scenes
to increase your Charisma and
Magnetism, leading you to the
right place at the right time so
you do not miss any opportunity!
Be at the top of your game with
this incredible Noble Ring!
**It will repel demons and defeat
your enemies.
**It is a money magnet & will
attract ridiculously large sums of
money to you!
**It makes sure you are
successful in anything you desire.
**It brings prophetic visions and
dreams to help guide you.
**It increases your Sexual
prowess & allure, making you
irresistible!
**It brings new friends &
popularity.
**It brings wisdom, improved
concentration & knowledge
retention.
**It can influence others mind’s
to see things your way.
**It will help draw Customers to
your business
call now +2349032255900
email
brotherhoodilluminati666temple@gmail.com
Facebook/mark henry
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hope2sweet: 5:05am On Mar 02, 2015
I AM A FULL MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com
Am Mr Williams from USA united state of American, I am glad today because am now a successful man of Illuminati have taught of been one of the Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr Anderson who introduce me to this agent who have a successful influence with this occult Illuminati, so he took me joining the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of all Illuminati member to help his cousin on belonging to the membership. All because of him he really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich and wealthy. Thank your Mr Anderson For your support. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really wants to be like me today email us:jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com or contact us:+2348115521613
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hope2sweet: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2015
FULL MEMBERSHIP OF THE ILLUMINATI,WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI,YOU NEED MONEY,FAME,LOVE,WANT A GOOD STAR,WANT TO STAY OUT OF POVERTY COME ON AND JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SELL YOUR SOUL TO LUCIFER AND YOU WILL HAVE ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES.. come join the brotherhood email us..... houseofilluminatitemple@gmail.com
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by johnsonautio: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2015
PROCEDURE OF JOINING FREEMASONRY

GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL (+2348115521613) OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com)
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.

1. A Cash Reward of USD $600,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now (+2348115521613 OR (jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com) for immediately initiation.
Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by hope2sweet: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com
Am Mr David from USA
united state of American, I am glad today because am now
a successful man of Illuminati, i
have taught of been one of the
Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
Anderson who introduce me to
this agent who have a successful
influence with this occult
Illuminati, so he took me joining
the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
all Illuminati member to help his
cousin on belonging to the
membership. All because of him
he really did all for me, and now
am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
and wealthy. Thank you Mr
Anderson For your support.
Illuminati is a great and powerful
means to get popular in life. So if
you really wants to be like me today contact
+2348115521613 or email us jointhebrotherhoodilluminati@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million by maryajahi: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
I MARY SALAMI,I HAILS AT MILLENNIUM ESTATE,GRC IKEJA.I GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN[UNIBEN]OVER SIX YEAR AGO,WITH SECOND CLASS UPPER[2.2]TILL NOW,I HAD NO JOB,I SEARCH EVERY WHERE FOR JOB,THE ONLY PLACE I WAS EMPLOYED WAS AT FIRST BANK TO BECOME A SECURITY AND I WAS AIMING #10,000 MONTHLY,A FRIEND OF MY[MALLAM.MRS.LARABA ODUNMBAKU] INTRODUCE TO A MAN CALLED ALHAJI.AMINU MOHAMMED ,She SAID,HE WAS A MEMBER OF THIS CURT[BROTHERHOOD]ILLUMINATI.UNTO THE FACT THAT I WAS DESPIRATE OF DOING ANYTHING.HE GAVE ME A FORM TO FILL, WHICH I DID,I WAS TOLD TO BUY SOME ITEMS TO MAKE SOME RITUAL ON MY BEHALF,I BROUGHT SOME,WHICH I WAS ABLE TO BUY,WHY SOME OF THEM WHICH I DIDN'T FONUD I SEND THEM MONEY TO GET THEM FOR ME,EVERYTHING LAST ME ATLEAST THREE WEEKS,BUT NOW,I AM HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD[ILLUMINATI]NOW I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES,BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY,I DIDN'T NO WHAT KIND OF FINACIAL PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING RIGHT NOW.YOU CALL ME,ON SOME ADVISE\STEP\QUESTIONS.[+2348103005451]OR YOU CONTACT ALHAJI AMINU DIRECTLY BY SENDING,THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
NAME
ADDRESS
DATE OF BIRTH
OCCUPATION
STATE OF ORIGIN
NATIONALITY
REASONS
PHONE NO.
EMAILL;
TO [ILLUMINATISECRETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM]+2348101300105.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27)

Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses? / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.