Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,798 members, 7,969,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife? (1871 Views)

I Caught My Father FUCKING My Wife,i Feel Helpless – I Need Advice / An Understanding Of The Story Of The Man Beating His Wife Because Of A Dog / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife? by Busybody2(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
hot n cold: Is something wrong with me,or am I just been a weakling? angry angry

Two days ago,I was in my street(just returning from work)when I saw my neighbours whom we know each other well(A man and his wife)living two houses away from mine were at each others throats shamelessly (come see people),to top it,their two year old baby was somewhere crying his eyes cool cool.I couldn't bring myself to confront the man for the shameless show he was busy performing,neither could I muster enough courage to go and clean the weeping baby angry angry.

I was so speechles and utterly numb to move a muscle.

Is there anything wrong with me psychological? undecided undecided

No need to beat yourself up about this, you just got shocked at the gory sight of seeing a man beat a woman and felt helpless to do anything like Mclatunji said. Next time go with your instinct and you would be fine.

I kinda kknow how you feel. Once uppon a time, me and my mates went clubbing in some rough neck of the wood near old kent road, and as we left the club we saw a guy furiously driving round the carpark waving a gun, whilst my friends (males included) quickly dove into the safe retreat of our car, I approached the dude and he told me one of the bouncers disrespected him and he was here to teach him a lesson, I spent around half an hour cajoling him, trying to calm him down that he need not revenge, my friends fearing for their lives begged me to let us go, I pleaded with them to give me time to at least notify the bouncers but my friends cursed me out that I was certified bonkers, so I threw up my hands in defeat and left.

It was in the news the following monday that some dude randomly fired gunshot at the door after club ended injuring one partygoer and killing the bouncer cry
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife? by EfemenaXY: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
Was this the same story about the bouncer being am ex-wrestler / boxer? sad
Re: Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife? by Busybody2(f): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
Efemena_xy: Was this the same story about the bouncer being am ex-wrestler / boxer? sad

Dunno if it is him, this happened like 7/8 years ago, it was some club beside some KFC near old kent road the bouncer had this kinda beefy look sha and the story was in the papers and on TV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online blind date: Man end's up with son's WIFE in a Hotel! / He Molested Her Baby. / Photo: A Fact About Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.