Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,467 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! (3668 Views)

Joke Of The Year, You Cant Miss This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Bin Gbagbo’s Xmas Latest Joke Album : U Cant Miss This (10 Solid Jokes) / U Cant Miss This Joke!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by sutoboy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
binmacc: BIN SHEY YOU JUSST WANT POST, ABI?

Ur name sef na bin?

Chai!we don die for here!

Bin there,bin here!

We go soon turn to bin section now
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by CrazyMan(m): 10:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
So many crazy brothers in the house. This is a good development cool
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by down2(f): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2012
undecided!!!!
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by CrazyMan(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2012
Wetin happen na undecided
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by Bella3(f): 12:37am On Aug 15, 2012
*Enters thread, looks for the joke for three hrs, cant find any. Strolls out of thread feeling realy dizzy and disgusted. Vomits the on poster*
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by Etaki: 4:31am On Aug 15, 2012
Were is the joke.
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by larride(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2012
Etaki: Were is the joke.

Check inside your boxer tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Check inside your boxer tongue tongue tongue

thank you larride embarassed i now officially name you as attendant of the BIN GBAGBO MEMORIAL public toilet. CONGRATULATIONS cheesy grin angry
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by larride(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

thank you larride embarassed i now officially name you as attendant of the BIN GBAGBO MEMORIAL public toilet. CONGRATULATIONS cheesy grin angry

Thank you Mr Bin, remember part of the deal says I can do anything I like with the toilet..... cool cool cool
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:31am On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Thank you Mr Bin, remember part of the deal says I can do anything I like with the toilet..... cool cool cool
larride:

mind you, i am doctor BIN, and how do you mean by anything you like?? angry
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by larride(m): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

mind you, i am doctor BIN, and how do you mean by anything you like?? angry

I got exclusive right, you are not to intefere with the affairs of the toilet unless I report back to you
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

I got exclusive right, you are not to intefere with the affairs of the toilet unless I report back to you

if you know the number of people who have applied for this job i don give you, you just go shut up and concentrate on the job!!

chei!. .. who come release this black shittz for hia?? shocked shocked

* drags larride to the corner*
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by larride(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

if you know the number of people who have applied for this job i don give you, you just go shut up and concentrate on the job!!

chei!. .. who come release this black shittz for hia?? shocked shocked

* drags larride to the corner*

Oga, you don dey shit for ground ni, beht why dr bin? embarassed embarassed please leave now and let me continue work ******calls bunmioguns to come clear the shit******
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by bunmioguns(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
larride:

Oga, you don dey shit for ground ni, beht why dr bin? embarassed embarassed please leave now and let me continue work ******calls bunmioguns to come clear the shit******

by the power confide in me as Projan General Secretary by the president himself Dr Bin Gbagbo, I hereby suspend you from the office for 30 days without pay. . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by larride(m): 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
bunmioguns:

by the power confide in me as Projan General Secretary by the president himself Dr Bin Gbagbo, I hereby suspend you from the office for 30 days without pay. . . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what re u talking about? No one can touch me, I'm UNTOUCHABLE tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. embarassed
Re: Stolen Coffin. . . . . . . . . .. .u Cant Miss This!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
binmacc:
BIN SHEY YOU JUSST WANT POST, ABI?

angry sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Joke You'v Ever Heard? / Funny Pics Dat Will Make Ur Day... / Remember When Aiyegbeni Broke Our Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.