Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,758 members, 7,927,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:56 AM

Vancy!, Vacancy!! Vacancy !! Opprotunity In A Leading Security Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vancy!, Vacancy!! Vacancy !! Opprotunity In A Leading Security Company (1316 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Security Company / Employment Opprotunity In Portharcourt / Niger Insurance Vacancy Opprotunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vancy!, Vacancy!! Vacancy !! Opprotunity In A Leading Security Company by fummylolah: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hi,

There are vacancies in the company i work and i taught some others can benefit on this forum as it was not made public. the list of the position available are as follows.

1. Operation officers (2)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field, 5 years working experience in the Security industry, Male, not more than 28-40 yrs of age

2. Patrol officers (3)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field or OND with Military or Security Training, 3 years working experience in the Security industry, Male, not more than 28-40 yrs of age

3. Recruitment Officer (1)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field, 3 years working experience ,HR/Admin Skills, Male, not more than 27-35 yrs of age

4. Dispatch Riders (3)
Valid riders permit, Minimum of OND, 4 years working experience, Knowledge of the Security Industry, familiar with Lagos route, 28-40 year.

5. Drivers (3)
Valid drivers license, Qualification: Minimum of SSCE , 3 years working experience, Male, not more than 27-35 years of age.

It might not necessarily be you searching for job but you can help someone by passing the message.

Application/CV should be submitted to koyi.f@arksego.com

The closing date for submission of application is on the 24th of August 2012.

Thanks.
Re: Vancy!, Vacancy!! Vacancy !! Opprotunity In A Leading Security Company by Securetek: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
fummylolah: Hi,

There are vacancies in the company i work and i taught some others can benefit on this forum as it was not made public. the list of the position available are as follows.

1. Operation officers (2)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field, 5 years working experience in the Security industry, Male, not more than 28-40 yrs of age

2. Patrol officers (3)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field or OND with Military or Security Training, 3 years working experience in the Security industry, Male, not more than 28-40 yrs of age

Please confirm that the posts still mexist and also i would like to know the salary ranges for

3. Recruitment Officer (1)
Qualification: Minimum of HND/BSC in any field, 3 years working experience ,HR/Admin Skills, Male, not more than 27-35 yrs of age

4. Dispatch Riders (3)
Valid riders permit, Minimum of OND, 4 years working experience, Knowledge of the Security Industry, familiar with Lagos route, 28-40 year.

5. Drivers (3)
Valid drivers license, Qualification: Minimum of SSCE , 3 years working experience, Male, not more than 27-35 years of age.

It might not necessarily be you searching for job but you can help someone by passing the message.

Application/CV should be submitted to koyi.f@arksego.com

The closing date for submission of application is on the 24th of August 2012.

Thanks.

please confirm if the posts still exists and waht would be salary range for number3, thanks!!!
Re: Vancy!, Vacancy!! Vacancy !! Opprotunity In A Leading Security Company by fummylolah: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2012
I already stated that it's closing on the 24th of August 2012.. Am pasting this as an employee am not the employer...I guess what you have to offer matters most...Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies At Ronchess Global Resources Ltd / Vacancy At Conte Di Venezia Ltd / Urgent Vacancy. Advert Executives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.