Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,048 members, 7,928,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:01 AM

Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” (29456 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by timilehing(m): 3:33am On Aug 15, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by razznaija(f): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2012
I only feel for his congregation, that's if they're going there with a sincere intention of worshipping God,or going for a sunday show by this sickman and using their offering as a ticket. Smh for a failed writer, musician, politician,husband and most of all; a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by greatgod2012(f): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2012
i wonder what dis man is preaching, na wa o!
1st divorce...........
2nd divorce........
Coming 3rd marriage in december
i wonder
are there couples in his church?
If yes,
what advise/counselling will he be giving them?
Just wondering, anyway?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by canadaik(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2012
mkmyers45: The Man dey craze sha...Hell-bound I.diot

Your signature is from the movie black death, interesting! cool cool cool
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by razznaija(f): 4:03am On Aug 15, 2012
razznaija: I only feel for his congregation, that's if they're going there with a sincere intention of worshipping God,or going for a sunday show by this sickman and using their offering as a ticket. Smh for a failed writer, musician, politician,husband and most of all; a man of God.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by dasparrow: 4:30am On Aug 15, 2012
@Post

I can't believe this Chris Okotie is a man of God. Anyway, God is watching us all and we will all give account of our sins on judgement day.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Whymee: 4:46am On Aug 15, 2012
The WORD of BIBLE against OKOTIE

Thou shall NOT JUDGE

.....OKOTIE said that he has the right to judge her because [size=8pt][/size]of what he suffered in her hands. Though he did not mentioned what exactly she did to him, he maintained that Stephanie was free to go to CNN or BBC to talk about him but he will never take her back.

Whose right is this.

Be wise
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: After enjoying her for years•

What women get when they run after rich men.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by 3gnet: 5:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Infact, I'm short of words honestly. Don't people marry in his church?. Who counsels the
About to marry there? I'm assure many in dat church will definitely have a similar marital issues. i can't just believ diz. A pastor for dat matter. When d worse comes out of maariage u endure
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by LaryBoy(m): 5:40am On Aug 15, 2012
why this man dey do like small pikin sef?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by LaryBoy(m): 5:42am On Aug 15, 2012
why this man dey do like small pikin sef?...
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by comradefery: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2012
J12: Stoopid man.
I think some thing more than Stoopid. Those who doubted now know him better. Nonsense Nigger called Pastor!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by comradefery: 6:24am On Aug 15, 2012
Yeah....that's my Jelly Hair Nigger Okotie living up to his original calling! Two Love, Two Divorce, Third in the Making........come rap for me men!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Anaegboka(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2012
1 Kings 16 vs 30 - 33. We know whose wife Jezebel is and the evil the husband did in his kingdom. Thank you Kris for telling us who you really are without our prompting.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by amygreat24(f): 6:36am On Aug 15, 2012
undecidedNa wah ooooo!!!
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by olabode12: 6:37am On Aug 15, 2012
After dating and marriage? wink
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by francis4real(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2012
Pastor under my foot, so called pastor only go 4 pretty girls. after he might have destroyed her womb he now know she is a jasibel. or maybe he has found another sweetgirl he want 2 marry. yeye grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by gunuvi(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Pls who is Jezebel in the bible? And can someone list some of her behaviours...it will be good to know.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by francis4real(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Kaleni(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=channel801]

haaba Pastor Chris Okotie, na now u com rememba say she b jezebel after u don hav marathon of sex wit am for gud FOUR years..... Fear God ooooo
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Leboska(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2012
I rather b a member of an ocultic group than attend his church.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by 401kk: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2012
But Jezebel was a good wife anyway. She was a bad woman, but a good wife.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by 401kk: 6:57am On Aug 15, 2012
But this stephanie henshaw is so beautiful. My Gawd, if I marry a woman like this, why will I complain?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by ziiidos(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2012
Kobojunkie: [size=13pt]God packaged Stephanie for me—Pastor Chris Okotie -- 1 August 2008 [/size]

Our reporter met the fiftyish groom on Monday in his church office and he was looking very athletic, bubbling with enthusiasm in anticipation of the D Day, saying that he had been taking adequate lessons on how to tie the Urhobo wrapper, something he admitted he had not done for God knows how long.

Recall that he was born in Ethiope Local Government area of Delta State to Urhobo parents. He hails from Abraka.

When our man Sam Eyoboka asked him what was special about his new found heartthrob, Okotie took a deep breath before saying simply that she was unique and that God had specially packaged her for him as a reward for years of steadfastness and the great task ahead.

[size=13pt][b]His words: “Stephanie is the most unique individual that I have ever met in my entire life. I have known her for 19 years. When I met her, she was 19 years old. I have known her for that long. She is so unique that everytime that I look at her, when I talk to her, I discover more things about her. This is how I would put it. I think God just packaged her for me.

“God loves me so much and has done so many wonderful things in my life. When I met this woman and I think this is the point that I knew that I was going to marry her; I just realized that this is where I should have been from the very beginning.

That in my heart I believed that from the day Stephanie was born, God had already determined that she was going to be my wife.

“But you see that God has this plans, men, many times mess up. He had a good plan for Adam and

Stephanie Henshaw Eve and they messed it up. But so many things happened to me and to her; until we found each other.

It is still the power of the Almighty God, in the midst of all the vissititudes that we went through that we will still discover each other.

“That is the grace of the Almighty God, that is so overwhelming to me and that God has preserved her till today; through all the tribulations and all the things that she has to go through. He preserved her and kept her and if you see her now, she is the most beautiful woman in the world. So I thank God.
[/b][/size]
As a minister of the gospel, a lot of people have been asking if the Bible permits you to remarry after a failed marriage?

Some argue that the Bible says you must remain unmarried for as long as your spouse is alive...

The Bible doesn't say so. It doesn't say so. I think a lot of people don't study the Word of God enough. There is a difference between a man who marries a woman and the woman leaves him and the one that divorces.

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/2669/3/god-packaged-stephanie-for-mepastor-chris-okotie.html
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by linusbnn(m): 7:04am On Aug 15, 2012
I hope he never turn arund one day to dis jezebel woman to talk abt reconciling, because he does'nt undastnd Wat he is doing I swear..then he will say stories to cover his ignorant tracks,wat will he tell couples wit problem in his church?
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by pingo(m): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Fake Pastor - he would ask you to pray over a woman before marrying her. Why didnt he pray himself. After enjoying Jezebel for many years he just discovered she is one. He should return all what he has enjoyed from her and beg for forginess. He is Judas.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by josgolf(m): 7:30am On Aug 15, 2012
'Touch not mine anointed and do my prophet no harm'.if he was truly called by God,let God be d judge......dont bring everlasting curses upon yourself by castigating an anointed,whether they be right or wrong.....
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by mkmyers45(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2012
canadaik:

Your signature is from the movie black death, interesting! cool cool cool
Yeah thats right
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by Ignatio(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2012
Nigerian pastors scare me.
Re: Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” by IYANGBALI: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2012
People still dey call this manpastor?hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / Help! I Always Dream Of Snakes! / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.