Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:36 AM

Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] (8015 Views)

Who's This Guy Called Tillaman / Re: Am Really Confuse About This Guy Called Flame African Man / The Guy Called Timaya Na Bomb Ooooooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by edgecution(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2007
Does any one knows who MI is? The guy did a track called Crowd Mentality. I love the track cos the guy is different.
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tundewoods(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2007
MI is an Northern based MC who does his stuff mainly in Abuja,DJ Jimmy jatt featured the brother in his Definition Album.I'm not sure if his own album is out though .
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by busygirl(f): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2007
Anyone should help me, I want Crowd mentality cheesy
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by edgecution(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2007
Do u really want to meet the guy?
busygirl:

Anyone should help me, I want Crowd mentality cheesy
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by busygirl(f): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2007
edgecution:

Do u really want to meet the guy?
I don't live in nigeria. Anyways i have fallen in love with crowd mentality. It's a lovely song from a talented rapper. Anyone with the mp3 format should pls holla @ me. . .
Right now i'm feeling this groove called[b] feele[/b] by MI. oh ma days, MI is good!
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2008
want to know who M.I is

let me tell you, his name is Jude Abaga, his stage name is M.I you can find his music here, (just to listen to tho, the boi needs to make a living too by selling his music when his album drops!)

http://myspace.com/pyeriboy
http://www.reverbnation.com/miabaga

and he is also on face book under M.I Abaga,

Check him out! cheesy
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by whateva(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
M.I dey try but i want to here another track for him before i give him all the probes in this word.
If you have a mind of your own,
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by swtvee(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2008
dont ve an idea
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2008
to: "wateva"

give props where props are due, check out his other music

http://myspace.com/pyeriboy
http://www.reverbnation.com/miabaga

he has more to him than crowd mentality, A LOT MORE!
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2008
really i dnt dig this guy at all
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by whateva(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2008
Wad up IknowtheMI bros dey talk true you be M.I sha
forget i know deep down say na u be the M.I make i tell you sha that your single balm.OK but i want more.
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2008
WHATEVA:

haha, nope i no be the MI for real. but i know the guy on a personal level, been with him while he has been making songs in the studio and just messing around spitting ryhmes. (plus, i am a female!) haha

my favourite sha is his song called blaze, the one he has up on reverbanation isn't the final, it is just a teaser. also he performed at the future awards last sunday in Lagos, he was on youtube with this new joint "short black boy" which is an unreleased one too,

have you checked him out on those 2 sites i gave you?
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
TOSINADEDA:

ehn! are you serious? you aren't feeling MI? man this guy is correct! how much of his music have you heard?
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by bolajibaok(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
@tosin
as if u knew what i wanted to say, i aint feeling the guy MI at all, the nigga cant stand up to the ikes of overdose,ruggedman ,mode9 and their baba saucekid , nigga sound gentle kind of,

@iknowthemi
be pretending o, we all know its you. upload all your tapping songs here first
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2008
bolajibaok:

nope, i am NOT M.I, haha, i actually went to school the him, knew him before music. i SHOULD get him on here to defend his work better than i could!!

and so you think his stuff is too gentle? you know he has american influence over his music and isn't trying to be all hard and ish, hip hop and rap need a new face, one that isn't about ass, cars, money, sex, hoes, songs about other ish, changing yourself, the world, hustling, love songs, his music was "deemed" rap, but it is more of a fushion of all different kinds of genre's, you are one of the few who aren't feeling him, besides, modenine you say, well the men are friends and modenine feels M.I's ish, you just playa hating!

you a guy, so just don't feel bad when your lady goes running to his shows screaming his name as she cries "I love you M.I"

why you have to hate on a guy who works hard and does what he loves
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by dipo2much(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
bolajibaok:

@tosin
as if u knew what i wanted to say, i aint feeling the guy MI at all, the nigga can't stand up to the ikes of overdose,ruggedman ,mode9 and their baba saucekid , nigga sound gentle kind of,

@iknowthemi
be pretending o, we all know its you. upload all your tapping songs here first

Bolaji,no vex,but I for like make you shut-up. How can u be comparing someone is makes a whole lot of sense like M.I to a lousy nuisance like Sauce kid? Wetin Samboribobo mean? I dont hate Sauce,but I think he is too proud and believes in saying rubbish to sell
.M.I is our own Kanye West and I am sure even Kanye would want to listen to M.I. The guy's lyrics are very BRILLIANT.
Thumps up to him
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2008
dipo2much:

Bolaji,no vex,but I for like make you shut-up. How can u be comparing someone is makes a whole lot of sense like M.I to a lousy nuisance like Sauce kid? Wetin Samboribobo mean? I don't hate Sauce,but I think he is too proud and believes in saying rubbish to sell
.M.I is our own Kanye West and I am sure even Kanye would want to listen to M.I. The guy's lyrics are very BRILLIANT.
Thumps up to him

did i hear u say lousy?? are u ok u think this whole game is about making sense, this whole thing is money and sauce is making that
and y shouldnt he be proud wen he is the african ambassador of rap music aka yebariba father san boribobo legend grin grin

so in ur minds of minds MI is in the class od kanye abi shocked shocked thats degradation of the highest order grin
i doubt if the guy sabi freestyle at all sef embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2008
Tosin: You don't know anything about anything, you really think that it is all about money? THIS is exactly what is wrong with the music industry, people shouldn't be in it to make money, music is an extension, and expression of ones self, and it SHOULD make sense, it should hit you and cause you to think and dig deep for meaning in your own life. yes there should be fun songs to dance to, but also songs with SUBSTINESE! you think that M.I can't freestlye? i beg to differ, you are just hating for no reason, b/c you have nothing better to do in life. you obviously know NOTHING about the guy and are talking purely out of your ass,

find something better to do than to hate on people who actually have talent!
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
hmnn cool cool cool
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2008
u can like to withdraw those insults u just hauled so we dnt turn this place to a battle field ok, i posted wut i think and u go gaga insulting me u better apologize or else lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2008
Tosin:

are you threatening me? i too am just saying how i feel. so should you apologize about sending out those insults about M.I?
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2008
see me see trouble o, i dnt remember insulting any body, u dey try my patience o.
u mean u cldnt say ur mind without insulting me i no gbadun reach all this shit wey u dey do o
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2008
Tosin:

sorry you feel insulted, i FEEL insulted too, you have insulted M.I and to me, since we are so tight, it is like insulting me. Man, i should get him on her to break it down to you in terms you may understand,

B/C so far you have in my mind, no real logical point to why you don't like him, his music too deep for you? not meaningless about money, hoes, bling, cars, what?? b/c his music talks about being yourself and hustling and that you aren't really specific except to hurl your insults as to say that it is degrating that he is compared to Kanye? HOW NOW?
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
so cos i said you degrade kanye which is true by comparing him to MI
the next thing u had to say was this abi?

IknowtheMI:

you have nothing better to do in life. you obviously know NOTHING about the guy and are talking purely out of your ass,

Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
i think i am done talking to you. i did not degrade kanye, i doubt that music is a topic you know much about.

we will agree to disagree
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2008
kanye and MI are u okay
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
would av taken it out on u , on a normal day with dat shit u posted on me but i guess i will just let it pass cos it was really un called for
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by dipo2much(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
Truth is tosinadeda doesnt know anything about M.I. Instead of him to keep silent on something he know little or nothing about he is talking.
I was the one who compared kanye west to M.I. I said M.I is "our own" kanye. English is your problem,tosinadeda. You can as well leave IknowtheMI alone and face me.

tosinadeda:

did i hear u say lousy?? are u ok u think this whole game is about making sense, this whole thing is money and sauce is making that
and y shouldnt he be proud when he is the african ambassador of rap music aka yebariba father san boribobo legend grin grin

so in your minds of minds MI is in the class od kanye abi shocked shocked thats degradation of the highest order grin
i doubt if the guy sabi freestyle at all sef embarassed embarassed

Did you mean "Ogba's ambassador of rap music"? Lol. I THINK he lives in Ogba or so. African ambassador of rap music MY FOOT.
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by bolajibaok(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2008
@tosin
iknowthemi is a bloody liar. cant u detect that she is a guy, ?? from all this thrash the she-he hermaphro is saying on you.
u think a lady can be this constructive about lies ?
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
hahaha, that is the funniest thing i have heard. so women can't argue the way i seem to be arguing? well let me tell you a little secret here,

SHHHhhhh, i am NOT nigerian, nor do i LIVE in nigeria (yet) i am a born and raised Canadian and yes, despite what you think, i am FULL female! haha, man, thanks, that made me laugh!!!

i know more about M.I than probably anyone posting of this forum, but that is none of your business, bet you guys who are talking trash don't even know where he went to school or where he travels, hah, ya know, there is much more to music, and to know this you need to have listened to more artists from AROUND the world to know, and in all genre's, not just rap or hip hop. M.I has an eclectic style which is very popular in western countries as well, he has a chance to go far b/c he is MORE than all these same old same old rappers in the world.

but i guess ya'll don't understand that,

and yes, i am a feisty chic, so watch out for me, and it doesn't suprise me that the ones talking ish, are in fact males,
us women have just as much to say,
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by IknowtheMI(f): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
haha, and what lies am i telling? mind letting me in on that one?,
Re: Where Is This Guy Called Mi [ Crowd Mentality] by tosinadeda: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2008
no comments dipo before i get abusive and start throwing insults like u and that girl have decided to do, just because i dnt like MI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Vs M.i :::: Who Takes Round Two / NEW VIDEO - TEKNO 'pana' (mp4 And 3gp) / Why Are Styl-plus So Broke.!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.