Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,325 members, 7,881,210 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? (23933 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Did You Ever Fall In Love Back In Secondary School / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by yemstok(m): 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Youngzedd: Sincerely speaking I fall in love [/b]with my prefect while I was the Asst Academic Prefect of my school in SS 3 in the year 2010.
She was the prefect and I was the Assistant.
But I never wanted to disturb her and her studies, I never told her [b]although we seat together in the class but
, it's too hard for me to say that, aaah too hard.

After our graduation, she travelled to Oweeri Imo state, I do call her and She also call me.

Just last month She came to visit her brother in Onitsha, She told me on phone that She is coming and I went to pick her up, when went to a cool place to drink and have fun, for almost a year we meet last.

During my secondary school days, my mind told me then She fill the same way I fill for her but She didn't mention, her behaviour towards me shows that.

But my greatest fear is that She may go for another man. After I have fall for her.

I tell you She is the best woman any man can ever have as a wife.

She took me as a brother then.

You know how things changes, She may leave me after She is through with her tertiary education, although both of us are about to enter this year, our results are okay.

I need your advise on how to tackle this issue on my mind that She may go for another man.

Bros, It's simple. Tackle your English before tackling her
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by yam: 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
abdulkayus: Children don full nairaland, imagine a boy dat finish sec in 2010 talkin abt love instead of talkin abt book.

na wah ooo, imagine an old man like abdulkayus who is suppose to be with his family is commenting on love story on a site created by his son age mate, hw abt dat? cool

4 Likes

Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
yam:

na wah ooo, imagine an old man like abdulkayus who is suppose to be with his family is commenting on love story on a site created by his son age mate, hw abt dat? cool
Thank you. grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by ikekings(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
@yam lol.... Old man go come nairaland to beef....lol
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Gwekzy: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
yam:

U Too MucH
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by misterh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
yemstok: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No better advice!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by misterh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
yam:

Damn!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by edey2real: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
I really did back then but won't call it love.
Aside from one of them, others came to me by themselves, including my principal's daughter even when they have someone they always play with (boyfriends). And it's only that one that hasn't gotten married.
It was always fun then, cos d boy was "brilliant and cute". Even have some of my sister's friends that do buy me things and call me their husband.
Wish those days can be back.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
airfinance:
What about now since you did not become a father?

I don spoil finish.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by IYANGBALI: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
val_dee: Went to a seminary school, though didn't go on to become a priest.
Back then on holiday's, when friends discuss issues like this, I use to see them as hell bound.
Buutvtoday nko are they now heaven bound?
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
i fell in love with ma teacher,mrs Sadiq...when i was in pry 6
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Sunbellar: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
hammedkola: I did when i was in JS3, she was my junior, and like infatuation that happened and when konji dey worry i and her, we were about doing "it" wink grin in an uncompleted building beside d school when a girl that was my classmate spotted us, she went to the class like CNN and life was a living hell in the class that week. But thank God none of them have the gut to tell any teacher then, cos if u re caught writing love letter, na enough beating for assembly ground
Bad guy!!! i like your boldness even when everyone is claiming a saint @ d secondary school days.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Sunbellar: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
ogugua88:

Probably more. I started developing crushes once my lungs started using Oxygen.
Who now made you her calculator?
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by kojusoluwa(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
I do in my sec.sch days but i found it difficult 2 understand hw i fall in luv with her.i just realise everytin seems boring anytime d girl is nt in sch.d story is a long one.but 2day she is my platonic friend cos distance & schlin have separate us.time tells
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by NaijaSwagger: 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
no i went to eko boys cry
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by chukwukezie(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=swtchicgurl][size=18pt]Yes, i fell in love my Ababio and abbott![/size] smiley[/qhmmmmmmmmmmm]
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by chukwukezie(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2012
hw wz d luv tin wit ur ababio & abott? so u were doin books instead of doin humans
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Jumat08(m): 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
I fell in love wit a girl while i was in ss2,she was the one that first fall in love but then i was a novice about woman as i had not approached one before.she would show up whenever am eating and join me and i would feel like the ground should open and swallow me,she told one of my friends how much she loves me and i would go on to rubbish her,too shy to confront her and at times i do dodge and run from her whenever i see she was coming,she was the most beautiful girl in the whole of s.s class.she later let me be and i later told her my mind with unconvincing words,she reject my offer and i regret why have i not looked her side when she needs me.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Babymiles(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yeah i did. I fell in love with ma dance partner. We were to go for Teens choice award to be a back up dancer fr an artist. I stpd havin dat feelin 4 him wen i saw him kiss a new std in d sch. Now he's ma bfrnd's best frnd.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by niyitogun(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Yep primary and secondary school
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Youngzedd(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
yemstok: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That was just a typing error bro, you should understand.
Moreover here is a forum.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Youngzedd(m): 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dondbuzor:

When I said small small children don full nl, some ppl where callin me names.
Now this is d evidence. A small boy lyk dis that is supposed to be reading his book for jamb is busy reading and contributing in romance section.

Don't just vomit what you are not sure of, do you really know how old I am or i was then, Why you posted this is just because you saw 2010 right!, without think how old I He may be then.

Don't just think that everybody that graduate from secondary school is still a kid.

NAIJA MENTALITY
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by pedestal82(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2012
A clasmate had a crush on me in Jss3, sent gifts, but was too naïve to
Understand. Ffwd to Ss3, fell for my junior (ss2).my jss3 crush was
Pissed and started punishing, my babe. Had to enberass her in presence
Of my babe, for to stop. Was fun then!
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by DidierKing: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2012
Had a crush on a guy in JSS 2.And funny enough,we ended up husband and wife. been married for three years now
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2012
fluid26:

why I no go follow u? Shey *kpekus + blokos* no be natural law again? cheesy

U be kid? undecided
What is kpekus & blokos undecided
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
I had a crush on one of my JS 2 and 3 classmate. She was light-skinned and so pretty. We sat together in class, but I never actually "sponsored" her or took her out. My other crush was a girl in SS3. We were in different classes (SS3 F and SS3 D); we met during our WAEC exams. In fact, she was my seat mate. The time we walked out together after one of our papers, I was so giddy inside. As a teenager then, it was a new experience for me. I was somewhat shy then to even say hello to girls. That explains why I only extensively talked to those 2 girls.
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by God2man(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2012
slimyem: Nope!
i attended an all girls school and we were taught to run in the opposite direction from any boy/man...
Besides,my life in secondary school was very triangular...school...home and church!
No time for nonsense!cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Rayz94(f): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
lol....enjoying this. Basically was the reserved,shy and holy type.Was cute tho,but was just too shy to flaunt it. Used to get jealous when guys go for the less beautiful ones just because they were not shy (just kidding).Yh, had lot of crushes on different guys but i dnt think anyone ever had one on me. grin
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
nikkyshyne:
What is kpekus & blokos undecided

They are enzymes! cheesy
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2012
Rayz94: lol....enjoying this. Basically was the reserved,shy and holy type.Was cute tho,but was just too shy to flaunt it. Used to get jealous when guys go for the less beautiful ones just because they were not shy (just kidding).Yh, had lot of crushes on different guys but i dnt think anyone ever had one on me. grin

eeyyaa! sad
Re: Did You Fall In Love In Secondary School? by MRXELA(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
love? Nah ... Tru out my sec shl i dnt knw wat is luv... Though i went 2 a mix sch (boys and grls) but i talk and behave 2 every body as if we are of d same sex...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naijasinglegirl Is Recruiting A 'husband' For Valentine / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.