Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,986 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND (7232 Views)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
Guy you get time.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Live and Direct in Ikoyi, a man just paid N7,580,670 (Seven million, five hundred and eighty thousand, six hundred and seventy naira) for a brand new car for his friend of 12years after the latters car got stolen at a parking lot in a popular mall on the Island 15days ago.

If the buyer had done this for a female friends, tongues would have been wagging but now doing it for a fellow male friend only proved that their are still very good and true friends in today's world.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
Someone would soon come and ask if the guy is gay
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Someone would soon come and ask if the guy is gay

My brother like say you dey my mind.
Wanted to include the "he isn't gay" part but I said this people will start bombarding with question.

You know the funniest thing they are of two different Religion and Ethnicity.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lol
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Lol

You know you can't predict this your people.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
You are cracking me up dude
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mynd_44: You are cracking me up dude

No sha laugh climb BRT lane.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
True friends in Nigeria? With Nigerians?
Ha! Ha!
Am yet to meet any.
Apart from my family though!
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2012
AmBeautiful: True friends in Nigeria? With Nigerians?
Ha! Ha!
Am yet to meet any.

The mistake is we always assume a trur friend should be an ANGEL.
one who shouldn't have flaws.

I have had my TRUE FRIENDS betray me at one point or the other.
But my ability to focus more on their goods sides rather than the bad side has kept the friendship over the years (Some well over 20years).
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 6:16am On Aug 29, 2012
AmBeautiful: True friends in Nigeria? With Nigerians?
Ha! Ha!
Am yet to meet any.
It just shows that you gave been walking with the wrong crowd
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
It just shows that you gave been walking with the wrong crowd

Exactly.
And maybe he is even too suspicious of those who come as true friends to him because of one or two bad tales he has heard.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 6:36am On Aug 30, 2012
Peopl need to choose their friend based on their qualities and not because they share one or two things
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2012
The sad thing in the world of todday is people usually choose their friend's based on what they can GAIN from such person as against the qualities you have mentioned.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2012
That's why they keep getting betrayed
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mynd_44: That's why they keep getting betrayed

So true.
People are always too eager to get short term benefits rather than long term and everlasting gains.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
Material thing will just lead you to the gutter. Choose your friends wisely
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
That's why most of this celebrities and socialites dey always change friends like pant because it is all built on fake platform.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
acidtalk: That's why most of this celebrities and socialites dey always change friends like pant because it is all built on fake platform.
And they don't have enough brains to stick with the friends that were there for them before the money came.
That is what kills most yahoo boys
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ijebabe: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Hmm. I enjoyed reading your first post acid. I have been fortunate to have good and true friends around me. They are rare but i have noticed that you will receive what you give!

1 Like

Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2012
^^
Hello
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ijebabe: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2012
Hey babe
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2012
Missed you
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2012
@ijebabe, where on earth have you been hiding all this while.
Know you are a good girl so we can't assumed those goats banned you.

Back to topic, true you get from any friendship exactly (or almost) what you put into it in the first place.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ijebabe: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Missed you
kiss

acidtalk: @ijebabe, where on earth have you been hiding all this while.
Know you are a good girl so we can't assumed those goats banned you.

Back to topic, true you get from any friendship exactly (or almost) what you put into it in the first place.
Been busy and when on nl I have been at the entertainment sections smiley

I believe in 'what goes around comes around' so if you want something you have to give it first.
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2012
Okay babe, I want a million bucks. How much do I give first?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ijebabe: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2012
Lol, ur nuts tongue
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2012
ijebabe: Lol, ur nuts tongue
What's with you and my nuts? You want a taste?
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by ijebabe: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2012
Only if you taste me first tongue
You're derailing this thread!
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Mynd44: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2012
As you can see, we are the only ones on it. And Acid does not mind
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by acidtalk: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Who said so?
I mind oh!
Re: Experience And Definition Of A TRUE FRIEND by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
ASK 190 AND KITTYKAT.........EVEN ME I DEY JEALOUS SEF.................!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / 70 Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend / Naija Couple's Wedding Picture Sends Internet Into Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.