Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,292 members, 7,913,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Mathematics Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mathematics Of Relationship (2044 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / I Bet You Won't Want To Be In This Type Of Relationship (photo) / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mathematics Of Relationship by peclint: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hi, wen we were in school, we played by these rules, if u dont, am sorry for u

Rule 1. before a guy settles down, in trying to locate the right girl TO AVOID DIVORCE, you must use [b] completing the square method[/b]

this enables you to sample many before u decide to settle
all you have to do is sample at A FREQUENCY EQUAL OR GREATER THAN NYQUIST RATE

RULE 2. NEVER USE THE ALMIGHTY FORMULAR COS U WONT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAMPLE
HENCE YOU ARE TO WATCH ONLY ONE CHANNEL THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE, OTHER GUYS MIGHT WATCH FROM 2 TO 1000

RULE 3. 1000 CHANNELS AND ABOVE ARE FOR THE SOLOMONS OF OUR TIME SO IF YOUR NOT, DONT TRY IT

RULE 4.GOD SAVE YOU, IF YOU ARE USING COMPLETING THE SQUARE AND THE LADY IS USING THE ALMIGHTY FORMULAR

RULE 5. IF RULE 4 APPLIES TO YOU, YOU CAN ASSUME THE IMAGINARY SOLUTION AND PLACE YOUR BEST FRIEND AS THE REAL SOLUTION, BEFORE LONG, YOU WILL BE DISCARDED

THESE REMAINING RULES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN YOUR HEART

RULE 6. DULL BOY + DULL GIRL = PREGNANCY
RULE 7. DULL BOY + SMART GIRL = MARRIAGE
RULE 7. SMART BOY + DULL GIRL = ROMANCE
RULE 8. SMART BOY + SMART GIRL = AFFAIR

RULE 9. AX[sup][/sup]2+BX+C=O THAT IS TO SAY THAT WEN U FIND THE RIGHT ONE , THIS EQUATION MUST B EQUAL TO
RULE 10. IN MARRIAGE, X1+X2=1 AND X1-X2=0. THIS EXPLAINS WHY RULE 9 MUST B ZERO

AN ADVICE FROM ME TO LADIES ,
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO , U MUST ALWAYS BE SMART, IF YOUR ARE NOT, DONT ENTER A RELATIONSHIP

GUYS, THIS THEOREM IS PATENTED AND COPYRIGHTED, DONT USE ANYHOW
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by Rhodalyn(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2006
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by beyonce1(f): 2:57am On Apr 09, 2006
smiley
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by Seun(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2006
Moved to Romance.
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2006
grin grin grin
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by needeeg(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2006
Seun:

Moved to Romance.
abi oh! grin
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by Bosdem(f): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2007
Nice 1 grin grin grin
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by olanajim(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2007
@poster,

sorry for who? That theorem would "square" your troubles and multiply your positives by decimals. The result would be a pathetic answer that would need approximation and rounding off to dicipher.

In the end, you ends up as romantically unreliable. Only a dump mathematician or a skilled manipulator can tolerate you.
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by olanajim(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2007
@poster,

sorry for who? That theorem would "square" your troubles and multiply your positives by decimals. The result would be a pathetic answer that would need approximation and rounding off to dicipher.

In the end, you ends up as romantically unreliable. Only a dump mathematician or a skilled manipulator can tolerate you.
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by jkpretty(f): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2007
olanajim:

@poster,

Haba! U've killed the poster, have u guys met b4?
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by olanajim(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2007
Met? No!

Killed ? Never! I didn't "divide or multiply" his results by "zero", what I did was to "decimalized" it. That way, we would still get something positive.

On a second thonght, he might be right after all. Not everyone can be a saint.

Maybe we live in end time. Random sampling must be included if randy. Thank God, HIV is waiting to magnify the pleasure and elongate the life-span.
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by jkpretty(f): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2007
I was thinking he was quite creative, maybe he's not a user, perhaps an observer. undecided

olanajim:

On a second thought, he might be right after all. Not everyone can be a saint.

Are u a saint?
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by olanajim(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2007
No. I am a sinner! My hands are soiled with blood. My mouth wet with odourous siliva. My body weakened due to exhaution. I fornicates every hours, with at least ten gals a day! 70 a month! Yet, I am a virgin in capital "V".

May God forgive me!
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by lilrukevwe(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
hi ufobabe how are u
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by ufobabe(f): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
olanajim:

No. I am a sinner! My hands are soiled with blood. My mouth wet with odourous siliva. My body weakened due to exhaution. I fornicates every hours, with at least ten gals a day! 70 a month! Yet, I am a virgin in capital "V".

May God forgive me!

only u. Oops! am scared ohhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by ufobabe(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
lilrukevwe:

hi ufobabe how are u

am cool
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by lilrukevwe(m): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2007
ufobabe u still they fear how come
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by olanajim(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pls don't be. Everytime you glance at beautiful babe, you commit fornication! That is what a guy told me. I guess he was right. What with the kind of provocative dresses we are treated to by our ladies? I am a sinner because, I sees, (though I don't touch) every hour!

David and solomon were not destroyed but made better! I am sure God love me the way I am. I certain that He loves me too much to leave me the way I am!

Everyday, in everyway, through the Grace of God, I am getting better and better!
Re: The Mathematics Of Relationship by jkpretty(f): 12:59pm On Nov 16, 2007
olanajim:

May God forgive me!

NO COMMENT! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Beside Vomitting, What Are Other Signal For Pregancy? / I Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend And I Aint Coping :( / Would U Go Back To Ur Boyfriend After He Has Hit U Several Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.