Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,529 members, 7,937,518 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is There Still Any Respect For My Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Still Any Respect For My Nigeria (655 Views)

My Respect For Robert Mugabe Just Grew In Tripple Fold / PDP Calls For Patriotism….urges Respect For President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still Any Respect For My Nigeria by Nneson: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2012
I understand the kind of respect some people give thier country. This can be reflected in the way they handle their currency,national flag and depth of passion felt when matters of their nation is talked about.
Sad is that same can not be said about my Nigeria. What makes me even more sad is this issue of states even going as far as creating thier own flags and anthem. Lagos,kwara e.t.c now bayelsa. It bleeds my heart so very much to see all this happen. I dont know if the same anthem which bring tears to my eyes when ever I sing it is the same my supposed leaders have "side lined". I mean what is the internal unity thier so called anthem can acheieve which my national anthem cannt acheive for them.
Arise my fellow compatriots and heed the desperate call of your nation for a rebuild. DONT GIVE UP ON HER...NOT NOW.
Re: Is There Still Any Respect For My Nigeria by KiKatanga: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2012
Sometimes we fight on when the war is lost.

The casualties will still pile up, but the outcome won't change.
Re: Is There Still Any Respect For My Nigeria by ektbear: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Nneson: DONT GIVE UP ON HER...NOT NOW.

It is time to forget about this particular woman and look to the future.

On to the next one, as they say.

(1) (Reply)

Olajuwon Mentoring Amare And Mcgee / EFCC To Ngos: You're Money Laundering Outfits / Aso Rock Needs Prayers! What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.