Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,755 members, 7,979,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Travelling To Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Qatar (1207 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Qatar by infobut(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
I'm a Mechanical Engineering Graduate (upper credit) from a Fed. Poly. I want to travel to Qatar to work in an engineerin firm. Pls anyboody wit useful info shud pls share it. God Bless U All.
Re: Travelling To Qatar by olasimple1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
@mech engineer graduate.what i have fos you is that wnrking in qatar as an enginees 4s a great thing for you,though in the field of engineering...electrical and civil tends to have upper hand compare to other courses in the engineering field.but wot i'll advice you off is to try and gogle some of their engineering company online..or you shud try their work permit so by d time you get there,you will be able to secure a good job 4 urself,qatar is a nice place 4 engineers.
Re: Travelling To Qatar by infobut(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2012
ola simple: @mech engineer graduate.what i have fos you is that wnrking in qatar as an enginees 4s a great thing for you,though in the field of engineering...electrical and civil tends to have upper hand compare to other courses in the engineering field.but wot i'll advice you off is to try and gogle some of their engineering company online..or you shud try their work permit so by d time you get there,you will be able to secure a good job 4 urself,qatar is a nice place 4 engineers.
Can i apply for work permit yle stil in Nigeria? if yes pls hw do i go abt it? tanx so much ur previous comment helped
Re: Travelling To Qatar by Fm007: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
@poster pls i need more info on dis QUARTA of a tin.am interested whatz d process
Re: Travelling To Qatar by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Are you guys prepping up this thread for a new qatar work permit scam? We aint dumb.
Re: Travelling To Qatar by etochi11(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
Pls house ... A̶̲̥̅♏ a mass com graduate currently serving in edo state.. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ question ȋ̝̊̅§ dis, ȋ̝̊̅§...can i work in qatar with a 2.2 grade? I min a well paying job? Tnks
Re: Travelling To Qatar by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
ANATOUSMS:
scammers una don start? JUSTWISE WHERE ART THOU?
Re: Travelling To Qatar by infobut(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
diluminati:
scammers una don start? JUSTWISE WHERE ART THOU?
u are as dumb as ur name sounds, i hate to b referred to as a scammer when all i do is to seek informatn, if u dnt av a clue of d questn bein asked y nt keep mute cos u'l make a lot of sense wen u re nt talkin.
Re: Travelling To Qatar by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2012
infobut: u are as dumb as ur name sounds, i hate to b referred to as a scammer when all i do is to seek informatn, if u dnt av a clue of d questn bein asked y nt keep mute cos u'l make a lot of sense wen u re nt talkin.
why it dey pain you when your name no be scammer?

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Via ORE-BENIN Highway....terrible!!! / Miracle: Man Survives Fall From 4,000-foot Sheer Cliff In Sri Lanka. (photos) / Do I Need To Do Hiv Test B4 I Can Travel And Study In Ukarine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.