Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,929 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Normal PH That Is Required For Obtimal Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Normal PH That Is Required For Obtimal Health (557 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / The Normal PH That Is Required For Obtimal Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Normal PH That Is Required For Obtimal Health by jobowen(m): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Wrong choices Right choices
Body dehydration Drink enough water
Not enough rest Rest and Sleep
No Exercise Plenty of exercise
Poor nutrition Healthy diet
Too much stress Peaceful Living
Too much sugar
From the above it is obvious the wrong choices consist of Acidity in the body and the right choices leads to PH balance in the body.
So how can one get the optimal health free from health challenges I desire you to know tell tomorrow keep eating healthy food and exercise well.

(1) (Reply)

Save A Life / Bad Environmen, Untreate Food And Unpermitted Drugs Can Kill! / How I Went To Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.