Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,717 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend (861 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by str8talk1: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
With the pervasive economic gloom in the country and the world at large,lovers are finding it difficult to really enjoy wat love is all about.
I am thinking of where to say the 4 letter word - "Will U marry me?" when i am finally ready.
Any suggestions?
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by comyluv(f): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hahahaha tell am for swimming pool
Lol
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2012
The place doesn't matter. All you need do, is put the ring in your mouth and ask the girl to kiss you! During the kissing things, slightly shift the ring from your mouth into her mouth and go on you knees and say "marry me please". She will never say NO!. I need testimonies wink

1 Like

Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by slimyem: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
best place and time-at the point of ejaculati0n/0rgasm...cheesycheesy
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by Chanchit: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
I think you should use the Ikeja cemetery, its more quiet arnd 3:am...
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by saintvc(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Take her to an uncompletd building.tel her to close her eye. Then point a gun at her and ask her to open her eye.

WIL U MARRY ME. IF U SAY NO I SHOOT U. IF U SAY YES COLECT DIS RING.
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by Bisjosh(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
saintvc: Take her to an uncompletd building.tel her to close her eye. Then point a gun at her and ask her to open her eye.

WIL U MARRY ME. IF U SAY NO I SHOOT U. IF U SAY YES COLECT DIS RING.

Oh my!!! This got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by lolaluv1(f): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
A proposal shouldn't cost you much, well maybe except the ring.
Depending on your style, you can choose from the following:

(MR CREAMISH STYLE)
1. Take her to a nice inexpensive restaurant and make the waiter put the ring in an empty plate (covered) and serve her while also serving the normal food. When she opens it and looks up at you in shock, ask her in a loud voice: Make me the happiest man on earth, marry me?
If she says YES, announce in a loud voice: 'She said YES, people, she said YES!!'
If good people are around in the restaurant, this is the part where they start clapping and cheering.
If na badu belle people, you might get a bit of hissing and eyeing. And maybe even a comment from the background like:
'Ehen? How e take consain us?'

Don't be fazed though. You're superman to her that very moment.
Lol!

(MR ROMANTIC)
2. Take her to the beach, just the two of you. Ask her to close her eyes, write the words on the sand, go on a knee and tell her to open her eyes with the ring in your outstretched hand. Make a little speech e.g. My love 4 u is as deep as the depths of the ocean, bla bla. She'll be tripped, I tell ya!cheesy

(HIPHOP BADT GUY STYLE)
3. Radio on air personalities can help you out. Call in and propose on air while she is listening to her fave program. E.g.

Cool FM: Caller number one. Holla!

You: Respect bruv! This is str8_talk from Nairaland!

Cool fm: Whats up, Str8!

You: Ma chick is the bizniz, meehhnn!

Cool fm: Ait...I hear ya...

You: Your boy wants to maan-up! Y'know, ask ma chick to be ma offishall first lady?

Cool fm: Wow, youse a romantic one, dude.
What's yo woman's name?

You: She's Ann Awuf, man!

Cool fm: Ait, Ann Awuf. You heard yo man, Str8! You got a playa on lockdown, girl! Holla back!

Str8_talk: Thanks, man! And shoutout to Lola for making this go down! tongue

(MADE IN NAIJA STYLE)
4. Oya. I want to meet your parents!

See, you don't have to bring down the skies to propose to that special one!

1 Like

Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by pendo89(f): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
open thread ' xyz will u marry me'
login in while together make sure u got ur profile pic up.
Ensure the thread is in very large fonts and ask killz to push it to front page.
have ring ready. if she rejects we shall offer solace.
if she accepts we rejoice together.

the nl proposal
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
@lola, i like those tips. Hmmmm! Just thinking that one day i`d have to do this makes me jittery........screeming......lawd i don`t want to lose my freedom!
Re: The Best Place/moment To Propose To Ur Girlfriend by Csami(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2012
Propose when drunk.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Find It Hard To Fall Inlove? / Why Anal? / Let Us Not Into Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.