Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,317 members, 7,978,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Dstv Must Read "'pay As You Go'' Lets Start The Protest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dstv Must Read "'pay As You Go'' Lets Start The Protest (497 Views)

Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / How To Start The Amazon Associate Affiliate Programe / What Business Should I Start: The Wrong Question You Should Be Asking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Must Read "'pay As You Go'' Lets Start The Protest by badpeople: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2012
Its long time ago, they,ve being taking as mumu, when rain is dropping, no signal, your money is reading, no phcn(light)your money is reading, if you are out of town, money is goin, goinsg going rubbish, wetin Nigerian do these south africans, time to protest

(1) (Reply)

A Lot Of People Don't Make This In A Lifetime! / What Type Of Printer Do I Need? / Where In Lagos Can I Buy Foldable Hall/auditorium Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.