Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Cock/dick Elongation: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cock/dick Elongation: (1552 Views)

Big Fat / Fat And Long Big Dick For Matured Ladies (LAGOS ONLY) / Romp Wit A Huge Cock Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cock/dick Elongation: by TeskyMan(m): 3:39am On Dec 24, 2007
Hi NairaLander,my friend feel intimidated for his short Dick,he feels embarassed when he sees mine,he said he cant post this topis as pple knows his screen name.
Who knows what he should do,his COCK is 4.1inch long when errected,

Pls advice,
Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 24, 2007
TeskyMan:

Hi NairaLander,my friend feel intimidated for his short Dick,he feels embarassed when he sees mine,he said he can't post this topis as people knows his screen name.
Who knows what he should do,his COCK is 4.1inch long when errected,

Please advice,

ok. . . i want to know two things
1. what was he doing looking at your d^ck for? where you guys playing peek -a -boo under the covers or what? shocked
2. what are you doing measuring it for? or why are you guys discussing his d*ck size? shocked

this thread is wierd o. if you are the "friend", let the truth out. we won't rebuke you. ehrrrrrrm God created you, be thankful of the package he bestowed to you. smiley ERMMMMMM size don't matter? lipsrsealed smiley

1 Like

Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by katalyst(m): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
call this number: 08033060044 his name is falaki. or try some of the pills sold on the net
Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by iice(f): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2007
Tie a rope and pull undecided
Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by indaclub(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2008
In my opinion, i think cock size really matters.

A good number of women will always confess that "size doesn't matter," but the truth is that size not only boosts the morale of the male, it is also used as a barometer with which the female folks measure the level of ur sexual prowess. That is not to say small d**k will always fail, but that on a percentage, it's a dismal low. The feeling of low esteem is enough a damage to ones sexual escapade- speaking from a psycological perspective.

The female, in my opinion, will most likely go for a guy with the longer thing than a guy with that pathetic dingy d**k.

Having said that, it is equally important to master the act of appropriate sexaul arousal before sex. Taking ones partner to that level may partly compensate for the side effects of the dwarfed penis.

@poster
My opinion does not in anyway approve of your going for penile enlargement. There are damaging side effects and do yourself a favour by visiting your doctor for proper medical advice. How about the advice from this site:

http://www.enlargementpenis.net/penis_health/does_penis_size_matter.htm
Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by cdrugs5: 7:03am On May 04, 2012
Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by toyoC1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
This will most definitely help !

Re: Cock/dick Elongation: by anikbetter: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Erectile dysfunction has been a problem to me for years,my wife always get disappointed with me when ever will are in bed,i don’t last for up to two minute,during sex, i have taking different medication but to no solution,then i went on the net for a solution on how to enlarge my penis and i got contact of DR OSEBOR who help in cure erection and ejaculation problem with his product and also help to enlarge penis,i got in touch with him through is email oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com and i got the product. which i took for just a week and my ejaculation is now normal and my erection is hard and my
penis got bigger than before and now i can last long in bed. now 10.5 inches long on erection and off course very large round. I am very happy for this Penis Enlargement experience no side problem . He can help with all kinds of cure you may need as flows:
Pines Enlargement
Low sperm count
Weak Erection
Love spell
Herpes spell
HIV spell
Pregnancy spell
Marriage for spell
cancer
watering sperm
womb fertilization
penis erection
witch craft attack
s t d diseases
internal heat
rashes
low sperm count
dairy
long time sickness
kidney,heart,lungs,problem
with doctor,DR OSEBOR you are in safe hands your healing is assured
Email:oseborwinbacktemple@gmail.com for his what sapp number: +2348147673395

(1) (Reply)

Female Sex Mate Needed In Abuja / Serious Male Partner / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.