Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

101adewole's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 101adewole's Profile / 101adewole's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks so very much
QueenieDar:

I think what will be a challenge is not leaving before your leave time ends... If you are asked why two or three days late before intended date of travel at POE give a specific reason, not 'because of personal reasons'...

Also if the price of air ticket is among the reasons I think it is not going to low soon because everyone is booking for summer things.. This time is expensive l
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
Hello House,

sorry have been away for some weeks now due to some personal things,I picked up my visa last month and am suppose to travel 15th of this month cause is been stated on my Leave form that i will be departing for Uk on the 15th of this month,But am yet to get my ticket due to some personal reasons,pls i hope i wont face any challenges at the POE cause of that,Do i need to hold my leave letter along when going?Pls i just need everybody opinion on this
Thanks
One Love
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
All the best bro...we cant wait to hear the good news
beeveepee:

Thank you. I'll be doing that on Monday. Have a blessed Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
I dont think i ever mention N350,000 here,I said N375,000
justwise:

Ok i see..£1750 and N375,000
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
That is less than 3 months of my salary though not 4months
justwise:

That is more than 4months of your salary gone in 10days? That doesn't look good
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is my first time
FYsol:
Have you been to the UK before?

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thank you sir
Dolorsa:
You have done well. Enjoy your trip
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
I budget 1750 pounds for the total trip,am spending 10 days,My salary 375,000 per month....I also include my landed document and a copy of my vehicle document,my present house rent receipt,wedding certificate plus different family pics.Let me know should incase you needed more info...cheers
Dolorsa:
Your budget for the trip, stated income, length of visit and any other info that can be helpful
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
So sorry about that,But to my knowledge you can go with your passport data page and your Reference number with that they should be able to consider you...All the best
beeveepee:

Please help! I got a mail from TLS that my Passport is ready for collection. Unfortunately I have misplaced the Collection Slip. Please how do I proceed? Thank you.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks so much brother,Pls let me know what and what you want me to share..am new here
Dolorsa:
Congrats bro. Kindly share your profile so others can learn and be guided
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Wish you the very best of luck.....
Ucdavid111:

Congratulations, I received their mail today, twice that my passport and supporting documents are ready for collection. I will be there by Monday to collect my visa
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
I just picked up my Visa today,Thanks to everyone
101adewole:
Sure..i will definitely do just that tomorrow..So how was your?Guess good news.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Sure..i will definitely do just that tomorrow..So how was your?Guess good news.
dewale1234:

Go and pick it up. We did on the same day, i collected mine yesterday
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good day sir,am new to this trend and have learn so much from it God bless you more,quickly i made a submission on the 28th of May,just got a mail from TLS now stating that my passport is ready for collection also another one from UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION with my GWF Refrence number.Anybody with such mail?am so curious and also scared.Pls can the house share more light on this for me is that an Approval?Thanks
justwise:
This is Part4 of the UK visiting/tourist visa thread

Part 3 is here https://www.nairaland.com/2655931/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part

Visit this link for application and other info https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/apply

Good luck
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
I just got same mail not quite long,so will be heading to lagos for my passport by tomorrow morning....
omoniyi289:
I have an event for the 15th of July, I want to apply for 5 day priority visa now. which application center can i use that i can still have an appointment date for on or before 26th of this month please? thanks

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
If i may ask,when did u submit your application..I wish you all the best bro
Ucdavid111:

I just received mail from them this evening stating that my application has been dispatched
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by 101adewole(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello brother,i submitted mine on the 28th of may and i was told to wait for 15 working days,But am yet to get any mail from them.Pls have you receive any thing from them?
Ucdavid111:
��well-done to all the gurus in the house,God continue to bless you all,
Please I submitted since 30th of may,when should I expect to hear from them?
Crime / Re: Evans Was Not Forced To Make Confessional Statements – Judge by 101adewole(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2019
God bless you bro...for saying the truth

I am an Igbo man but I don't support any form of criminality. You are trying to play a tribe or ethic card in this case it will not work, stop this sentiment this is clear case of crimes committed against humanity by Evans Sadly his victims are Igbo men like us why bringing tribe into this case. Justice must be served I wish he will be sentenced to death for his numerous crimes against humanity[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.