Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,392 members, 7,950,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. (91771 Views)

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 4shizzle(f): 6:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Good day Pharm.Toki

I have this dark and not flat spots on my face don't what they are called but its common in black people someone said they are called 'growth'. They are mostly below my eyes on face.they've been there for over a decade but seem to be spreading.
They are solid and cannot be pressed. Please how do I get rid of them Naturally. Thank you
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2012
Hello 4shizzle: what you described just now sounds to me like skin tags. Skin tags are usually benign meaning not cancerous. What does give me concern however is that you said it seems to be spreading. Can you please have a doctor look at it to make sure nothing else is responsible for the spread? There are several natural remedies that can help remove skin tags although they could take up to a month to cause the tag to drop off. Give me a ring and I will let you know what to do. Bb: 295B4041. Cheers
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by YMCgyna(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
pls pharm toki,hw cn i get d required tins 4 it pls,i need help ooo pls
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
@MC: give me a ring and I,ll let you know what to use and direct you on how to use it. Cheers. My BB; 295B4041
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by YMCgyna(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
PHARM.TOKI:
@MC: give me a ring and I,ll let you know what to use and direct you on how to use it. Cheers. My BB; 295B4041
i wuld prefer fone number pls,dnt ve a BB ,tankz pharm
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Teeshyne: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi pharmtoki.pls av used some body creams lyk jergens,st ives n pears but i get darker wt dem.i use naturessence presently n i'l lyk 2 noe if dat's ok n if d ingredients r ok 2.tanx
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by kourt: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2012
Hi! I unknowingly used a fake product nd since then my Skin has neva bn d same(dirty skin tone+pimples) I'm tryin to revive it bak bt I don't thnk I've made the rite product choice yet. Pls recommend a gud product dat u thnk wil hlp. Thnks
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by mynameisjade: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2012
Thanks PHARM.TOKI for d matured answers n indeed helpful threadcheesy
WOW i must say Fair n White Seems to ve lost its shine in my eyes,i didnt knows dat was anoda name for Hydroquinone thank goodness mine is almost finished!!
My cousin has been goin on n on about QEI shower cream d one wif d Shea butter extract,i reali dont knw wat to say to her oda than d Shea butter seems to be a good bargain,but d oda tins may as well be Hydroquinone (i didnt want to burst her bubble tho)What are ur honest conclusions abt d QEI shower cream?
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Obo8405(m): 3:11am On Sep 03, 2012
please pharm can i have ur no
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by teetee2(f): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi Pharm, what are the benefits of SERUM to the skin, such as Doctor Z&C serum eclaircissan,Fair & White, etc and your advice? thks
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by ceej24: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
Pls pharm dark cycles around the eye and how to tone neck and face
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
@kourt. What do you mean by fake product? Which product in particular? Please let us know so that others can take note. By dirty complexion I'm assuming you mean dull. I would suggest a mild. Nature has already supplied us with so mucham you can use simple sugar and olive oil with a bit of pure honey. Its very good. Twice weekly. Also try the oil cleanse method. Post is in the health section.if you need a daily product for moisturizing let me know.

@jade. Most commercial lightening products by whatever name and whatever else is added to them are still just that. A lot of these products are not meant to be used for extended periods. So I would say stick with just shea butter products.its just fine

@teetee2. Other than altering your natural complexion for A short period I really don't see the advantages the products you have mentioned have over consistent use of simple natural products. I have sEen and heard countless cases where people enjoyed the effects at first and later go on to regret ever starting in the first place. In the end, it all comes down to individual choice. My major concern is know what you put on your skin. Always read your labels. Cheers.

@ceej24. I believe we have spoken. All the best. Cheers
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by swtchicgurl: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Pls how can one reach you aside BB?
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hello everyone. You can reach me on 08109951458 or bb: 295B4041
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by ceej24: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2012
Pharm we've not spoken don't mistake me for some else
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by mirob(f): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
Can someone add lemon in her cream †̥☹ remove all †ђξ black spots in her body or how else can she use it cos too much black spots due †̥☹ pimples is really giving her lots of concern.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by noleen: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hello pharm,thank for the reply to my last post. I posted to you the last time telling u that im using fair and white exclusive cream with vitamin c . your reply was that fair and white exclusive had hydroquine.i check and there is no hydroquine in the ingredients.I have use the cream for 4years. I have now change to the serum. I now combine the fair and white exclusive with vitamin c ( the one in blue container) and the fair and white exclusive serum ( the one in blue container) too. please i want you to tell me if the combination is ok for my skin instead of using neutrotone. Im thinking of buying the oil the one in pink container becos i have dry skin and i hv used neutogena oil, clear exsence oil, and boost rose water but is not good for me. thank you for your concern to see that our skins good all the time. keep it up.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ceej24. Sorry about that. Dark circles can be caused by a variety of conditions ranging from lack of sleep to poor diet. So I would suggest plenty of rest. Less salt intake. Also apply cold cucumber slices or potato slices over your closed eyelids to remove the dark circles. It helps. When you say tone do you mean lighten or tighten?
@mirob try and use the lemon as juice seperately from the cream so that it doesn't cause excessive drying out of the skin.
@noleen look out for the ingredient 1,4 benzenediol. If it isn't there then go ahead. What I don't understand is why you want to mix creams. Is there something specific you are hoping to achieve with this? Personally I'm not an advocate of skin lightening. ChEers.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by nenepea(f): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hi, I have sent you a bb request, pls add me becos I have some questions to ask. Tanks
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Will do. For anyone else that would like to place a call my number is 08109951458. Cheers.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by kourt: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Which is best for oily/combination skin type? Lotion or cream?
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
hello kourt.Oily skin secretes more oil than regular skin. Lotions contain more water than creams and so are lighter and absorb faster than creams. However creams tend to lock in more moisture into the skin than lotions. The most important thing to understand your skin type and balance its needs with the right formulation type. Generally though oily skin should stick to lotions.

1 Like

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
100% natural products. No synthetics . No artificials. Delicious fragrances. Glowing skin.Call me for trial samples.08109951458
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by noleen: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2012
pharm Toki, thank for all the reply to my post. I want you to see the ingredients that fair and white exclusive is made of Agua(water), stearic acid, gylceryl stearate SE, parafinum liquidum(Mineral Oil, hydroxyphenol, ascorbic acid, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, sodium metabisulfite, methylpsrsben, propylyparaben, sodium sulfite, parfum(fragrance) triethnolamine, disodum EDTA, CI 47005, CI 45430, Vitamin c. and

the serum ingredients, propylene, gycol, hydroxyphenol, parfum(fragrance) sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite CI 14700. please i want you to look at the ingredients and tell me if the cream is good or not. thank you once more for ensuring that we look good all the time. pls keep it up becos you have really help us on this forum.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hello Noleen. Thank you for your question. Aqua as you know is water.glyceryl stearate,cetearyl alcohol are emulsifiers that is they help oil and water mix up.Mineral oil is a by product of petroleum quite similar to vaseline.Ascorbic acid is derived from Vitamin C. Stearic acid and carbomer are used to make the creams thick. The methyl,propylparaben and the sulphites are preservatives. Howver, the hydroxyphenol is another name for hydroquinone.it is disguised in this form because of the increasing concerns surrounding its use in cosmetics. This is also supported by the fact that the metasulphites present in the product prevent the creams from turning dark on exposure to air. This is usually a classic sign that hydroquinone is present in a product. With the level of cancers on the rise, we really need to be careful of what goes in and on our bodies. Cheers
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by noleen: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
pharm Toki, thank u very much for ur response and advice. I really appreciate your comment and concern toward our health. pls I want u to advice me on the cream to use on my body,body oil, soap and facial cleanser. I have dry skin especially my legs during hamatan. I dnt have pimples as such and my face is not that dry compare to my legs. pls im waiting for u. Thanks.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by DeGenius3(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
i read in a publication that the light from the sun is the shin's greatest enemy.

i dont know how this can be except for those in the field
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by mafolayomi(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
PHARM.TOKI:
@youngsoye. Hello. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the yoruba word 'ifo' however I'm assuming by T.V you mean Tinea Vesicolor? Please could you clarify this in order for me to give you a more accurate response. You can also describe the look of the spots on your face. Ok? Cheers.
@curiousdude.There isn't any particular drug or herb that will make a person 'fat'. Rather most of them work by increasing the appetite which in turn may lead to weight gain. Alfalfa,Fenugreek and even Bitters are a few examples. Another important point however is to gain weight in a healthy way that is by eating nutritious and balanced meals. Cheers.

@lepasharon. Thank you. Yes indeed natural products are one of God's numerous gifts to us.

I think ifo means enzema
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by julibright(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hi PHARM...
Pls is NIVEA LOTION a good cream for an oily dark skin? If not what do u prescribe.
Thank you
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2012
Hello Noleen. Dry skin needs to be nourished with cream to be moisturized properly. The reason your legs are especially dry is because there are fewer oil glands on the legs than the rest of the body.contact me for products that wiLl relieve all skin dryness. 08109951458. Cheers.
@mafolayomi. Thank you for that.
@julibright. Like I mentioned earlier, creams are better suited for dry skin as they are heavier and lotions are better for oily skin since it is lighter. Nivea is a good product for general skin maintenance,so if that's what you need, then its okay. For more specific issues please give me a call.Cheers.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by daybimpe: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2012
Hi, Av got a problem wit my skin, av tried so many creams jst 2 bring out my natural colour bt dey al failed. Av got lyk 2 or more colours, my laps r very light,my face some part r light,while some r dark n d other parts of my body r dark. I cnt stand myself in d mirror. Pls help me wt sud i do cryHi, Av got a problem wit my skin, av tried so many creams jst 2 bring out my natural colour bt dey al failed. Av got lyk 2 or more colours, my laps r very light,my face some part r light,while some r dark n d other parts of my body r dark. I cnt stand myself in d mirror. Pls help me wt sud i do
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 27, 2012
Hi pharm Toki,tnx for †ђξ good job u are doing here,God bless u.Plz I use Q7 carrot whitening body milk,can u kindly tell me if it contains any harmful ingredients.Here are †ђξ ingredients-water,carrot extract,propylene glycol,stearic acid,glyceryl stearate,cetyl alcohol,brassica compestris(rapseed)seed oil,cross polymer,leaf extract,acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acylate,methy paraben,propyl paraben,fragrance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Preity Zinta beauty and style. / A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir / I'm 63 And I'm Only Ageing Backwards - People Think I'm Still In My 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.