Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,306 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:05 PM

Who Do You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Prefer? (691 Views)

Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Between your Mum and your Dad Who Do prefer? And give reason(s) why you prefer them.

As for me, I prefer ma Dad to ma Mum, cos he's so understanding and he seems to be the only one that understands me.

Over to you wink...
Re: Who Do You Prefer? by obowunmi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
No preference.

I love my siblings though.
Re: Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
obowunmi: No preference.

I love my siblings though.
Hmmmmm! Understood. strong dude! wink
Re: Who Do You Prefer? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunletiwoo: Between your Mum and your Dad Who Do prefer? And give reason(s) why you prefer them.

As for me, I prefer ma Dad to ma Mum, cos he's so understanding and he seems to be the only one that understands me.

Over to you wink...

Why? Why engage in this exercise at all?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why? Why engage in this exercise at all?
Why not just say sum and leave, and if u've got noffin to say not not leave quietly? Gouch!!!
Re: Who Do You Prefer? by razznaija(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
If my mum was alive i would have picked her, i don't care too much about my dad.
Re: Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2012
razznaija: If my mum was alive i would have picked her, i don't care too much about my dad.
hmmm! Ok

(1) (Reply)

Wife Or D Husband, Who Bad Pass?. / Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? / Can Someone Interprete My Dream For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.