Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,398 members, 7,964,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

House Wall Decor Shit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / House Wall Decor Shit (3166 Views)

Diesel Tanker Rams Into School Wall In Lagos (Photo) / Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh / See The Old Guy That Used To Bleep The Shit Out Of Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
I'm that type of person that believe in signs or forthsight telling. What signs does it tell when a Wall Decor in the house shit on ur leg from ceiling. Plz no insult just walker pass instead, need matured minds only.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Haba! No insults naa. . . We would have to understand what the heck you are talking about in the first place to do that. cheesy tongue
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Kobojunkie: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Are you having a hard time with the language?
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2012
What am trying to say is that Wall Decor from up shit on my leg

1 Like

Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Oh! Dude you mean wall gecko?

I don't think it means anything. . .unless you want it to? undecided

Don't attach any meaning to it abeg.

Wash your leg with disinfectant and move on.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
Here. . .

Wall Gecko refer to small or medium-sized lizards of the family Gekkonidaeis. They are native to coastal Mediterranean region of Europe and Africa. They have more than 300 species which are found in most of the warm regions of the world. Despite popular belief, their bite is not poisonous.

I don't know if that would ease your mind oh but seriously, it is nothing to worry about. There are no superstitious myths attached to the wall gecko. They are just another type of lizard.

Read more about them Here
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2012

He meant a wall gecko? Really?

We are reading signs for a wall gecko pooing on someone's leg from the ceiling? I wonder what the stars have in store for people who have had pigeon poor drop on their heads from under the bridge at the L-station.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yes, thanks. I guess i got problem with the real pronunciation either.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
Forget the pronunciation. . .point is, it is nothing to worry about.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
edogram.:
I'm that type of person that believe in signs or forthsight telling. What signs does it tell when a Wall Decor in the house shit on ur leg from ceiling. Plz no insult just walker pass instead, need matured minds only.

Take weed away from kids.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
@Poster, what do you fear, or feel it may mean? I mean the poo on the leg thing? Goodluck? A new car in the future? I simply don't understand the need to read signs into things that happen. I mean I definitely have experience TRYING to read meaning into things that happen mainly because I felt as a Nigeria it may be what I need to do but I wasn't ever sure why. I gave up after a couple of months as it seemed I did not have 'the gift'.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 12:27am On Aug 17, 2012
Yes signs do work for me. Like when lizard clib my leg or run toward my leg or direction(money) when a fly pass through my ear with huge sound(message or phone is ringing or about to ring). Menlipit or snare cripped to my leg or chruch my direction (badluck misfutune). I could name them on and on. They all work for me it has been like that for years. This wall gecko is new and sound strenge am just trying to check if it mean anything, I also have natural body signs aswell. Like palm crach, wearing back and clothes (money) feeling something pass throug my hair like my hair want stand (Holy Spirit) tounge bitter, sweet, and itchin, ear itching on and on, each ve it on meaning i ve study them and putt into praties
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2012
Duuuuuude! You spend waaaaay toooooo much time analyzing crap! shocked shocked

Abeg, stop attributing something that would normally happen to you to something as silly as lizard climbing your leg. There are a lot of people. . .rich people who made it and they don't even live in environments where lizards are. . .How do we explain that then? undecided
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Gloriagee(f): 12:40am On Aug 17, 2012
I dunno but I just luv this thread!!! Literally got me ROTFL
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Its not something to do with crap. I don't know of others maybe they ve thier own version, Like for me when the fly own started in 2009. I start thinking i'm about to mad. Becos i hate flies and i always like killing them. I tried to disbelieve it because i kick against it but it keep coming and reocuring, as of when it stated happening accurately then i ve no choice than totally acepted it, i don't kill them anymore. I drink bear most time and they like to gether at the bar table which make me want to kill them, it may sound some how to you but is work. Maybe its one of the totems. :-)
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 12:56am On Aug 17, 2012
Now I think you are just pulling our legs. undecided
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2012
edogram.:
Yes signs do work for me. Like when lizard clib my leg or run toward my leg or direction(money) when a fly pass through my ear with huge sound(message or phone is ringing or about to ring). Menlipit or snare cripped to my leg or chruch my direction (badluck misfutune). I could name them on and on. They all work for me it has been like that for years. This wall gecko is new and sound strenge am just trying to check if it mean anything, I also have natural body signs aswell. Like palm crach, wearing back and clothes (money) feeling something pass throug my hair like my hair want stand (Holy Spirit) tounge bitter, sweet, and itchin, ear itching on and on, each ve it on meaning i ve study them and putt into praties

eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk . . . . . . Centipid or snail crawling over your leg is bad luck?

fly in your eye means the phone is about to ring or you have a message?

This is . . . . you spent time studying this? I am with the other guy . . . lay off the weed.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2012
No no, pulling whos leg and for what reason. Its a personal experience and a view no string attach.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 1:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Look guys i don't want any body to believe me. I hate telling this out becos people won't believe it. Its my personal thing its hard passing it across so no need. I don't know why i even share this now. Anyway u guys should ignore this plz, thread close. Mod plz push this thread down. Thank u.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Gloriagee(f): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2012
You could make some money from ds, u no...mayb start a show or something.

Tooo funnny! grin
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Kobojunkie: 1:54am On Aug 17, 2012
edogram.:
Look guys i don't want any body to believe me. I hate telling this out becos people won't believe it. Its my personal thing its hard passing it across so no need. I don't know why i even share this now. Anyway u guys should ignore this plz, thread close. Mod plz push this thread down. Thank u.

Dude, but it is creepy, that is why we find it hard to believe. I just spent much of summer swatting flies because I hate that buzzing sound and sharing the room with flies. But here is someone telling me that he reads meaning into that annoying buzzing sound. eeeeekkkk
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Suchie(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
edogram.:
Lwkmd....see English ooooo.no comment make I wake pass
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by Suchie(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
edogram.:
I no fit comment on this one...make I wake pass.
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by chucky234(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2012
edogram.:
Its not something to do with crap. I don't know of others maybe they ve thier own version, Like for me when the fly own started in 2009. I start thinking i'm about to mad. Becos i hate flies and i always like killing them. I tried to disbelieve it because i kick against it but it keep coming and reocuring, as of when it stated happening accurately then i ve no choice than totally acepted it, i don't kill them anymore. I drink bear most time and they like to gether at the bar table which make me want to kill them, it may sound some how to you but is work. Maybe its one of the totems. :-)
Rolling on the floor laughing,this is first class Queen's English
**saving to my phone as laugh tonic**
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by chucky234(m): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2012
edogram.:
Oxford graduate at his best
This English carry weight oooo
LWKMD
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
chucky234: Oxford graduate at his best
LWKMD
your father,
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
chucky234: Oxford graduate at his best
LWKMD
malla, just now i check through ur posts and almost cry of tears. Ur english was similar to kg pupils. Mor0n
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by SisiKill1: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: House Wall Decor Shit by edogram1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
how are u doing today?

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person: Help Find Kemisola Uthman Ogunyemi / Strange Creature Found In Madonna University Animal Barn And Killed / How Did You Spend The Christmas Holiday? (share Your Experiences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.