Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) (20651 Views)

Human Hair Wigs That Can Swim In / Would You Dress Your Son Like This? / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by cutie44: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2009
Babe wig plenty for mushin u go get am cheap and ones way go fit ur face nd style. smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by dfdeei: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2009
Hey guys!!

Hair extensions suppliers,My own experience ,

http://www.visionremyhair.com visionhaircn@gmail.com

100% Human hair Manufacturer i bought and it's been good quality. Cheap too.

Hope this helps you out
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by rabbitcake: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
You can try the lace wigs at ChykaLaceWigs.com . They're synthetic, but you are able to heat and dye them. They are full lace wigs, but they're cheaper than human hair.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by offerhair: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2010
what's kind hair your want?
human hair or synthetic hair?
if like this:
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by angelshalo: 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2011
MALAYSIAN REAL HAIR WIG SUPPLIER IS LOOKING FOR SALES AGENT, RETAILERS AND DEALERS IN NIGERIA.

On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by xmarks(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2011
professional wigs manufacturer from China,
distributors welcomed!

decent wigs co.,ltd
decentwigs@yahoo.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/decentwigs/

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by xmarks(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2011
professional wigs manufacturer from China,
distributors welcomed!

decent wigs co.,ltd
decentwigs@yahoo.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/decentwigs/

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by nicole24(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2011
i would like to help .There are some lovely pictures to choose from with various prices.

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by fncfinalto: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2011
@aloib, get any 100% wig of your choice in all colors at final touch store. Visit us at facebook@fncfinaltouch.com or mail us on fncfinaltouch@gmail.com.
CEO,
Final Touch.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Cherrianjohn(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2013
I suggest you choosing human lace wig. Although it may be a little more expensive than synthetic one, human wig can last longer and looks more natural.Honestly, I have been wearing a human lace wig from www.rpgshow.comfor over 6 month, color and styles maintains the original.You can search rpgshow on Google, which is easily to be found.Has served customers in favor of wigs for 6 years, Rpgshow now is the biggest wig brand online. With professional hair stylist team and celebrity hair styles, rpgshow has become a well- known brand broadly recommended by hundreds of web gurus and customers. In the past six years, their products have been exported to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, German, France, Brazil and the places around the world. Thousands of clients have worn rpgshow’s wigs and speak very highly of their products. Meanwhile many pictures, videos and reviews are transmitted on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter from rpgshow customers.

The picture below style is what i am rocking. wink wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy hope it helps~~~~

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by xdhghd(f): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
As for the wig, wigs are cheap, i mean my friend got the first kind of wig u posted for 19:99 dollars. http://www.kooltorch.com/category-7-b0-Lace-Front-Wigs.html It'll be cheaper in naija sha, Im sure of that. A really good wig wouldn't cost more than 2000 naira. Ur mama should go to yaba, or one of eko idumota.
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by arbby1993: 5:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Whether you are looking for a great fun way to shed new accessories in your fashion style, or you want to study and solve hair loss, such as a real wig is prudent and beautiful means of cancer patients, you will almost certainly find a solution which is ideal for individual needs and preferences.

If this will be your first purchase human hair wig, you may be surprised to learn that there are several types of wigs. Of course, it is obvious that there are many different styles of hair wigs, such as human hair wig for women and men. In addition to these, however, you can also choose from the available inside some of the basic differences between the different types of wigs.

Human hair wigs, wigs women, wigs, lace front wigs, lace wigs, full lace wigs

The first of these basic human hair wig wig design type is covered. A wig cap is essentially the basis of a full wig. You might think that this type of wig as a means to provide the establishment of your own dreams wig. This is because, you can order any hair style you choose and connect it to the base according to your exact specifications.

Attached to the base or cap of hair is called the weft. The method covered by this hair is attached to the cap will largely depend on the overall quality, of course, how much you are willing to spend on a wig. For example, cheap human hair wigs are often not covered by the machine is fixed to the device. But if you're looking for a high-end option, then you should pay attention to find those with hand-stitched or even hand tied weft. While you can still find very high quality sewing machine or machine-woven wig is better, that have been sewn or tied hand to provide you with a more elegant way to style. Handmade wig almost always have greater attention to detail.

www.besthumanhairstore.com is committed to providing lace wigs, lace front wigs, full lace wigs, 100% human hair wig, wig masquerade wig capless all options for every woman. We also offer high quality and reasonale price wigs and other hair accessories. We are keen on what we do, and strive to provide the most beautiful wig, to bring you more charm. We assure you that you can get what you pay for.you can find something on

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Helons: 4:34am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
aloib:
please all ladies here that stay in naija, can u tell help me find out how much it is to get wigs like this, i can't ger relaxer here until my mum sends the next and my hair don due like crase, ill post the pictures, abeg help a sis out, just help me find out if they ave and how much, abeg last price o( i trust u naijas sha) so they wont cheat my mama, a beg
pls wigs not weave on, theres no one here who would help me fix it , lol

i cant get stuffs for blacks here, abeg pls
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by bethelmendels(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Hand woven braided wigs for sale.
Why spend hours in a salon to braid your hair when you can get a neatly twisted braid wig to serve the same purpose. it is more economical, it can last for up to 3 years. you dont need to spend money buying new attachment for each braid. it is washable and easy to maintain. just dip into hot water and dry.
bulk buyers wanted
We deliver nationwide, call/whatsapp 08033264815, 07065804088
https://web.facebook.com/BethelmendelsNigeriaLimited/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Benjamin702: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Try the site https://www.newstarvirginhair.com to find similar wigs for yourself. My friend often told me about successful purchases, and I think I even saw similar types of wigs as you wanted
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Mbah16: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Check out my WhatsApp group below for extremely cheap quality wigs of all styles and colors
https:///Fq5pS8mNK1jBMcpDwitW6E

You can't miss this
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Superbanke: 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
Darling hair is so good as a synthetic hair, most times you cant not the difference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buaNdD9wJXI
Check out this review on their latest hairs
Re: I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included) by Phckface: 7:57am On May 30, 2022
Hello EVERYONE �

If you're in need for a delivery personnel that is swift & fast, someone whom has been trusted, efficient and reliable to help in delivering your goods and services to your client/customers.

My station is at Fadeyi-Shomolu,Yaba-ojuelegba and its environ

Pls Contact : call/whatsapp 08034845013
Only operates within Lagos at moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lace Skirt And Blouse Ankara Styles / Toolz Outfit To DKM Concert - Hot Or Not? / Latest Chiffon Gown Styles For Ladies In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.