Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,462 members, 7,901,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Change The Business And Market View/layout - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change The Business And Market View/layout (508 Views)

Difference Between The Official Rate And Market Rate Of A Currency? / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / *~ naijababe Voted The Business/Economy Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change The Business And Market View/layout by stpat1(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2012
I have reiterated times without number that its getting more difficult to find things you need here in Nairaland. its time its made simpler as there are some stuffs here that you need that cannot be readily found because of the poor navigation system of the business and market section on Niaraland.
I have suggested that they integrate the www.nairalist.com system in the nairaland business and market section to enable one find what you need with just a few clicks.
Hope something is done about it soon cos the site is getting more boring by the day. you can borrow a leaf from www.craigslist.com where you can choose stuffs from cities, price range, etc.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Alerts And Tutorials I Can Follow On Betonmarkets / Business advise / Pathways To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.