Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,064 members, 7,966,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

a nw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / a nw (834 Views)

Guys... Beware, Save ur Life nw Before its too late:-X :-X / after my introduction with my fiancee family does dat signify she is nw my wife / "Dated Him 4 4yrs N Nw Pregnant, He Refuses 2 Marry Me"- Gal Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a nw by jai2: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: a nw by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2012
Smh
Re: a nw by jai2: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Pls view and post comments, don't just view. Thank u. smiley
Re: a nw by jai2: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: Smh

Why ?
Re: a nw by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Just wait for it. And when it comes, sit there and take it cheesy
Re: a nw by slimyem: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
since its just one night...do the meeting and talking in a public place and stay up all night!!
Re: a nw by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
What country is he coming from and what's the point of him traveling to see you in Nigeria for just one night? That doesn't make any sense. Never stay in the same room overnight with a man you're just meeting for the first time. Until you've spent enough time together in person and can trust his words, don't listen to him. You two can spend the day together and then retire to separate rooms.
Re: a nw by 193: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yield: What country is he coming from and what's the point of him traveling to see you in Nigeria for just one night? That doesn't make any sense. Never stay in the same room overnight with a man you're just meeting for the first time. Until you've spent enough time together in person and can trust his words, don't listen to him. You two can spend the day together and then retire to separate rooms.

undecided
Re: a nw by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yield: What country is he coming from and what's the point of him traveling to see you in Nigeria for just one night? That doesn't make any sense. [size=14pt]NEVER[/size] stay in the same room overnight with a man you're just meeting for the first time. Until you've spent enough time together in person and can trust his words, don't listen to him. You two can spend the day together and then retire to separate rooms.

NEVER, I repeat never!
Re: a nw by 193: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
slimyem: since its just one night...do the meeting and talking in a public place and stay up all night!!

Dats more like it smiley
Re: a nw by 193: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Lord_Reed:

NEVER, I repeat never!

undecided
Re: a nw by 193: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
sauer: Just wait for it. And when it comes, sit there and take it cheesy

End of discussion . .
Re: a nw by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
The guy is not your husband, you're free to decide for yourself and make your stand even if he doesn't like it. JESUS Loves You Dearly, give your life to him if you haven't
Re: a nw by rottenegg: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
What kind of advice do you really need? The guy just wants to taste you, simple! Its either you gree or you no gree. Online love no de work!
Re: a nw by lolaluv1(f): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
You don't even know this guy. No shared history, NOTHING! You probably met online.

What happens if he violates you in the night? What happens if he harvests out your kidney for 3 million? Or your eyeballs for cornea transplant? What if...?
What I'm saying may seem far-fetched but you shouldn't jump at the chance of spending the night with a virtual stranger. Anything could happen and you'll be blamed because you took yourself there!
Re: a nw by 193: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
lola.luv:
You don't even know this guy. No shared history, NOTHING! You probably met online.

What happens if he violates you in the night? What happens if he harvests out your kidney for 3 million? Or your eyeballs for cornea transplant? What if...?
What I'm saying may seem far-fetched but you shouldn't jump at the chance of spending the night with a virtual stranger. Anything could happen and you'll be blamed because you took yourself there!

WTF

Ur mind is groosly irritating - ewww
Re: a nw by mspookie: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
cry like seriously cheesy u need help
Re: a nw by lolaluv1(f): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
@190
Stay there. You think they write serial killer on the forehead, abi?
A girl willing to spend the night with a stranger should expect all kinds of irritating things! This is life!
Re: a nw by KINGwax(m): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
sexkillz: Smh
i love your response, but jes ds once! This OP is a fool, nothing else. So, he's coming jes for a nite? All d way from abroad to see you? And jes a night? And u biliv him? Oh, was it cos he was callin wit an international number? Okay, as a sharp guy, lemme make u undstnd dt u can also change your current local number to international esp UK!
You've been scammed. You'll gonna end up a free pushie!
Re: a nw by mspookie: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
hes trying to make front page angry since most of dis stewpid threads now make front page undecided
Re: a nw by jai2: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
KINGwax: i love your response, but jes ds once! This OP is a fool, nothing else. So, he's coming jes for a nite? All d way from abroad to see you? And jes a night? And u biliv him? Oh, was it cos he was callin wit an international number? Okay, as a sharp guy, lemme make u undstnd dt u can also change your current local number to international esp UK!
You've been scammed. You'll gonna end up a free pushie!

nope, i don think so, definitely i cant type the whole gist here, so i have to summarise it.

angry
Re: a nw by rottenegg: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
It apparently shows that your going to be a sucker for him, so just wait and jump at him and stop bothering us for advice! angry

(1) (Reply)

What Could Make A Wedding Be Postponed? / 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . / Homosexuality - Is It Inborn Or As A Result Of Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.