Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,507 members, 7,888,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:34 AM

Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame (25845 Views)

Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
M M M: Front page again angry

Am out undecided
If you can't take the heat then leave the kitchen. Too many cry babies around.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
But na wa o

Seun don finally Kolo,how many times will pictures of Psquare make PF?odizikwa seliousry lisky undecided.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by PBeni(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'm a twin too, difference is dudes are a lil bit richer than my twin brother and I.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
WTF is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we hate ourselves so much. Picture of our own star doesn't it deserve front page. Even if it doesn't why comment then.and for the people who keep talking about the price of garri in the market I just wish you die of hunger. Every time food food food. How can we progress and have our own job Steve(RIP) bill gate, zukerberg, Larry page, Shawn, Micheal dell if we keep monitoring the price of garri in the fvcking market? We need to change. Instead some of you are waiting patiently for steady light not like you will use it to produce some thing like software or something useful. Instead u are waiting for steady light to watch Nigerian movies(drama) from morning to night. And now you see a picture of someone who have make it from rag to riches you are not happy , who do you expect on front page facrook lawan? Your mentors. Peeps we need to stop hating. Seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Arrowman:
but come o BUKKY what would u ever appreciate in your life?? All about u is condemnation..^_^fresh air jaree^_^
eerrr.....bros no vex, beht u dont look familiar.
mtchewww..
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by chreldb(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
I remember those jeans they are wearing with the red shirts that was the early 90s. The era of mc hammer and vanilla ice can I get a witness? cool. Am guessing they should be about 30 years or there about by now cos they dare not dress like that in the mid 90s.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Daybeecee: Super Stars in the making

NA WA 4U OOO. UPON SAY DEM DON SING SONG THANKING ALL THEIR FANS FOR MAKING THEM SUPER STARS AND U ARE HERE SAYING SUPER STARS IN THE MAKING. SO THEY ARE STILL SUPER MOONS TO U ABI?
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
uihebom: WTF is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we hate ourselves so much. Picture of our own star doesn't it deserve front page. Even if it doesn't why comment then.and for the people who keep talking about the price of garri in the market I just wish you die of hunger. [/b]Every time food food food. How can we progress and have our own job Steve(RIP) bill gate, zukerberg, Larry page, Shawn, Micheal dell if we keep monitoring the price of garri in the fvcking market? We need to change. Instead some of you are waiting patiently for steady light not like you will use it to produce some thing like software or something useful. Instead u are waiting for steady light to watch Nigerian movies(drama) from morning to night. And now you see a picture of someone who have make it from rag to riches you are not happy , [b]who do you expect on front page facrook lawan? Your mentors. Peeps we need to stop hating. Seriously.

OMO,I DON LAFF SO TEY COSMIC RAY COME AFFECT MY LAPPY.
u made so much sense all the same.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by gbenga2000: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nurry: I have always loved twins.

Even d one wey dem dey carry about to beg for money?
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Wendy92(f): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Speechless...the price of garri has not been reduced. FMJ!
lol.. Nairaland anthem
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by kayswag100(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=onatisii]3picture in a day,i have said it before it is a delibrate ploy,pictures brings views,most especially critics and that drives up the traffic to the site .so the mods keep looking for any picture topic and quickly bring it to front page knowing ppl will criticise but in so doing the hits and number of views is increasing,by the time u realise this picture wil enter 10000 views and most of the comments will be critcal[/quote

u got it spot on! I hv posted sensible threads in d past without it lasting on d section's front page 4 2hrs!
But when i posted a picture of a 'bb porsche' buyer soaking garri, it made FP in less than 2 hrs and had over 26000 hits!
Nairaland SHOULD be renamed picture land or pictue book!!!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Ninilowo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
P square oh!; sincin oh........ see dm mouth like my pikin own grin
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by poweredcom(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nice pic but where do pple get dis artist old pics?
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by DeGenius3(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
really cool
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
calling on haters . . . .
so u also got a ban? Well I got banned too after that topic was posted.lol very funny!! grin u were da bomb bro! Keep it up.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 18, 2012
freecocoa: But na wa o

Seun don finally Kolo,how many times will pictures of Psquare make PF?odizikwa seliousry lisky undecided.
what do u expect? Me I don tire for boko haram and some silly topics making the front page.at least make we manage dis one.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by iykak47: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2012
uihebom: WTF is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we hate ourselves so much. Picture of our own star doesn't it deserve front page. Even if it doesn't why comment then.and for the people who keep talking about the price of garri in the market I just wish you die of hunger. Every time food food food. How can we progress and have our own job Steve(RIP) bill gate, zukerberg, Larry page, Shawn, Micheal dell if we keep monitoring the price of garri in the fvcking market? We need to change. Instead some of you are waiting patiently for steady light not like you will use it to produce some thing like software or something useful. Instead u are waiting for steady light to watch Nigerian movies(drama) from morning to night. And now you see a picture of someone who have make it from rag to riches you are not happy , who do you expect on front page facrook lawan? Your mentors. Peeps we need to stop hating. Seriously.
Bros i agree with you, after all man shall not live by bread (garri) alone.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Shamima(f): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2012
Arrowman:
but come o BUKKY what would u ever appreciate in your life?? All about u is condemnation..^_^fresh air jaree^_^
@i dnt knw y u pple lyk condeminq pple's atleast he tried in puttinq up dix post inorder tew dix place lively wich 1 u c do.Go get a lyf!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 18, 2012
happy for them. all ye all complaining about front page blah blah blah!!!!! if p square shouldn't make front page, tell me who should HATERS GO GET A F*CKING LIFE
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by blisspeace: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
God bless all of u dat appriciated their succeess, fame n prosperity. As u have identified nappriciated them, success, fame n properity would never depart from ur lives. Amen. I love n appriaciate d p square.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Chokolee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
I lyke does guys!!! U would never see them insult in any of their songs!!
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
Same old pictures everytime. . .

How many times have these pictures been uploaded? undecided
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
uihebom: WTF is wrong with Nigerians?? Why do we hate ourselves so much. Picture of our own star doesn't it deserve front page. Even if it doesn't why comment then.and for the people who keep talking about the price of garri in the market I just wish you die of hunger. Every time food food food. How can we progress and have our own job Steve(RIP) bill gate, zukerberg, Larry page, Shawn, Micheal dell if we keep monitoring the price of garri in the fvcking market? We need to change. Instead some of you are waiting patiently for steady light not like you will use it to produce some thing like software or something useful. Instead u are waiting for steady light to watch Nigerian movies(drama) from morning to night. And now you see a picture of someone who have make it from rag to riches you are not happy , who do you expect on front page facrook lawan? Your mentors. Peeps we need to stop hating. Seriously.
Guess what bro? After reading this, I went straight to the market and found out that the price of Garri is still the same. Only bread added ten naira. Beans, yam and potato are still the same too.
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Stallione(m): 3:05am On Aug 19, 2012
But fuel price remains thesame.By the way,who is psquare
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by tit4tat: 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Children are most fastest growin creature on d face of earth,dey might not b easy to give birth to but after birth your joy is unlimited,dey re really handsome rite frm childhood.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2012
@topic they were handsome little things. kiss kiss
absolutely adorable.

CrazyMan: Nice pictures.

I won't mind having a set of twins myself.

same here. so i can have two babies and only get pregnant once! grin
Re: Picture Of Psquare At babies, Teenagers And Before Fame by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
exxell: Guess what bro? After reading this, I went straight to the market and found out that the price of Garri is still the same. Only bread added ten naira. Beans, yam and potato are still the same too.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Beverly Osu As A Child [photo] / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / {zip Download.} 21 Savage I Am > I Was 2018/album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.